Piper

2»

Comments

• Piper always makes my day and, of course, I absolutely adore her player. Peri has always been a bit overwhelmed by Piper, which is definitely a good thing. Peri can get a little boring at times. Much <333333
    Piper
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Piper's such a beautiful, wonderful, bizarre little thing. Put a group of Cabalists together in a room, all dolled up in Republic finery and somber scientist's fatigues, and Piper is the one kicking her feet up in glittery spandex pants and Kanye West shutter shades or something. It is almost impossible to be serious around her but I never dislike that, it's never grating the way a character can occasionally make it. Plus she's gonna be Steampunkfini's badass wrench wench.
    PiperAarbrokMoirean
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Bump. Started playing again a little bit ago. Still getting used to MUDing but I think the character stayed about the same
    PazradymVash
  • What can I say? My brief interactions with Piper were one of the things that convinced me to stick around here. I always look forward to seeing you around!

The sandwich making contest interaction I saw between Piper and @xenia had me laughing so hard in real life.

Experienced, savvy, fun guild mate who had him walk her puppy instead of pay her and taught him how to smoke, how could Vash not adore that?

Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM