Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited April 2017

Teal hair faded into dirty pool water so I dyed it (and everything I own) blue. DARK BLUE AND IT FINALLY WORKED REJOICE.

And then I slapped a few filters on because ART. I call this: Freaking freckles make an appearance in black dots, everywhere, with this filter.

And a picture of the color without filters

KerrynTeaniPazradymKynaKarhastZailaSigmund

• Contemplating about Mage supremacy and thinking more devious ways to anger @Teani :wink:
    TeaniMarienaPazradymDidiXeniaSemlinLowricolwynAtarahSigmund
  • Sooo... after some time getting used to each other through a cage, the squirrel and my mom's dog met. They're now inseparable, and the dog lays on the floor next to the squirrel's coop whenever he's not out. It's kind of adorable.

KerrynPazradymEowynJamiMarienaDidiIshinTenshyo
  • DaishinDaishin Bristol, UK

Me looking how Daishin does when spotting someone else eating his bacon
    ZailaJaymiPazradymSigmund
  • my bacon ha
    DaishinSibattiSigmund
  • LowricolwynLowricolwyn Fort Wayne, IN
    edited May 2017
    New to the Aetolia, but trying to get more into the RP community here! Looking forward to meeting you guys in game.

PazradymTeaniZailaSigmund
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    New to the Aetolia, but trying to get more into the RP community here! Looking forward to meeting you guys in game.
    Two things. 

1. Your eyebrows are on point and I am somewhat (very) envious. 

2. Welcome to the community! New faces are one of my favourite things! (Closely follows cookies)
    Lowricolwyn
    edited May 2017
    Kyna said:

Kyna said:

Two things. 

1. Your eyebrows are on point and I am somewhat (very) envious. 

2. Welcome to the community! New faces are one of my favourite things! (Closely follows cookies)

Thank you so much!

I am kind of (most definitely) a make up fanatic. XD I saw the thread about make up tutorials on the forums and might have geeked out a little bit.

I'm excited to be here. Are there any weekly events I should be aware of that I can join in?
    Phoenecia
  • DaegonDaegon Canada
    We don't usually have 'weekly' events. If there is any then they are personal city things. Our events usually happen once every couple of months or so and are usually followed by some IG change that happens.
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    As @Daegon said, it sort of depends on what kind of events. Cities and guilds have some events now and then, but nothing on a regular basis. General RP can be found at just about any time, simply by trying to emote at other people and see if they respond. If you are into combat, there are things called Major or Lesser foci, where people converge to kill each other.

Admin-run events happen occasionally, usually when changes in the game take place, smaller things for Divine interactions from those Divine roles that are active. Now and then, you might get lucky to be part of a fun mob-possession thing.

• TiurTiur Producer
    I don't mind the idea of weekly events, though. I just wouldn't want them predictable.

This Saturday there is an Iron Epicurean! It's Aetolian Iron Chef
    Zaila
    With my being new I am still learning the map and trying to find locations where there are RPers. Is there a particular city where people tend to congregate? I know the map is fairly large, and I assume there is a hub of some sort.

In all honesty right now I'm just completing quests and trying to get comfortable with the game mechanics. But I'm hoping by this weekend to be able to locate some RPers in game and get the ball rolling. :)
    Didi
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    You might find this section useful to those questions (and asking them to benefit other newbies)!

http://forums.aetolia.com/categories/newbies
  • edited May 2017

With my being new I am still learning the map and trying to find locations where there are RPers. Is there a particular city where people tend to congregate? I know the map is fairly large, and I assume there is a hub of some sort.

In all honesty right now I'm just completing quests and trying to get comfortable with the game mechanics. But I'm hoping by this weekend to be able to locate some RPers in game and get the ball rolling. :)

That is always better to get accustomed to the mechanics and surroundings first. As for RP, it can find you anywhere in the game. Personally (within character's RP limitations and pursuits), I do try to wander around at times to find people interested in interactions. Sometimes the game may appear as silent due to some people preferring to remain within their close circles, but there are also several people who are generally open to interaction when you approach them. Hope you will get the hang of the game soon and stick around. Welcome to Aetolia!
    Lowricolwyn
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    edited June 2017
    Such are my wonderful Monday mornings. 
    SessizlikIraeKodaTragerXeniaLinSigmund
  • edited June 2017
    Normally I am a west coast usa kinda guy (thus the beach in my profile pic) but here is the view outside my front door currently.

Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    PazradymTeaniKodaLinSigmund

• A few weekends ago, I did my first mud run. We were obviously super excited to be crossing the finish line. Im on the right :smile:
    "There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion." - Edgar Allan Poe
    PazradymTeaniKodaZailaVashKynaFezzixIshinSigmund
  • Is it too late to join the hat club?

PazradymVashTeaniRhoynnIraeSigmund
  • "A man walks down the street in a hat like that, you know he's not afraid of anything"
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

VashTeaniZailaRhoynnIraeVyxsisSigmund
    Pretty cunning. 

Congrats, you two!!

PazradymSigmund
  • Flipping off the camera for the ring picture...my hero!

Congratulations!
    ZailaSigmund
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    So I've been on my bachelor party (stag do for the Brits) weekend in Prague. A huge coincidence meant that I ended up running into my old friend/Aetolian/Lusternian admin, Mike Braun.

I was also a very convincing Pamela Anderson (Baywatch years) for the day.

TeaniZailaSibattiIllikaalSigmund
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I am very disappointed that the coincidence didn't happen with the outfit on.
    Mariena
  • edited June 2017
    Back in the USA for a couple of days and going through some pictures from Japan.

Nothing like having your food cooked right at the table. I have no idea what kind of fish this was but it was tasty!

I was not brave enough to try the Pizza.

Partial view of the city from a skyscraper.

Backyard selfie. I had to cut my hair to look more "professional" for my trip.

TeaniKodaZailaMarienaSigmund
  • Emir said:

The cuteness of that picture is destroyed by that DISGUSTING hoodie.

Don't you dis Volbeat!
    Think they are, Five Finger Death Punch? Now THAT is a DISGUSTING sound.

@Koda I want that squirrel to be my friend :(

Does he still hang around?

Koda
  • Tenshyo said:

Emir said:

The cuteness of that picture is destroyed by that DISGUSTING hoodie.

Don't you dis Volbeat!

Does he still hang around?
    Preach!

As for the squirrel, we moved his little hut outside and left the door open so that he could come and go as he wanted. For the first few days he'd adventure out during the day, then come back at night and sleep in his hut, but for the past two weeks we haven't seen him consistently.

I actually live a few houses down from my mom, and last week going outside I was surprised by a squirrel hopping from the neighbor's fence and onto my shoulder haha - so he's still around, but tends to just surprise us every now and then instead of being a regular face.
    PazradymTeani