Thank you!

Comments

• Thank you to the Babadook for being the real gay icon.
    KodaSessizlik
  • edited June 2017
    Runas said:

Thank you to the Babadook for being the real gay icon.

I just read about this yesterday and can't get enough of it. The Twitter and Tumblr convos happening right now are simply amazing.

"He made a pop-up book about his struggles. Draaaama."

EDIT: I'm including pictures because dear lord.

Runas
  • Don't worry, @Tiur.

-I- love you.

<3
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    PazradymVashXeniaVyxsisTeaniRunasAxiusBenedictoZaila
  • (Spinesreach): Axius says, "Anyone else hear that thunk from the catacombs?"

(Spinesreach): Rurthina says, "Shold we investigate?"

(Spinesreach): You say, "Always investigate strange sounds! Just make sure someone expendable leads the way."

(Spinesreach): Rurthina says, "Get over here Vash."

Thanks @Rurthina ;)
    Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    PazradymTeaniAtarahEowynAxiusRunasKelliaraAeteyr
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I was GONNA wait and post a "thanks so much to @Tedrunai and @tuir for being so easy to work with both creating my ridiculously nerdy music game and just making the game a wonderfully - admin'ed place to be" a few days later so that you could have a bigger spotlight, but fiiiine, you can have it now. Also: thanks to everyone who helped me oocly on the project as well! Highlights include:
    @Drestyn @Emelle @Karhast @Mariena @Mephistoles @maizin
    PazradymJaymiTedrunai
  • Everytime I get too caught up in the mess that's been my real life lately (which is the biggest reason I've been scarce) these ladies, @Zaila and @Jami, always keep in touch even if it's just a checkup, or to post to me ridiculously hilarious logs of all the fun stuff I'm missing. Which makes me log in again because then I get LONELY and I wanna be apart of the fun too! I miss all of you. I hope you haven't forgotten about me, and thank you to everyone who has been patient with me. By July things should .. maybe, be sufficiently settled. Just when I think it is though, some new crisis strikes. I will PERSEVERE.
    PazradymZailaDidiJamiBenedicto
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Here's some long overdue thanks to people. My spring has been somewhat hectic as I've been working towards graduation, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel! The list feels somewhat incomplete, so if I have missed someone, please don't take offense. There are so many people in this game that help make it the awesome thing we all keep coming back to.

@Tekias: Teani's rock and close friend. He's dependable, subtle and fun to interact with. I'm amazed at how well the two characters have always gotten along, and it's been fantastic to have him there, as a solid presence in the storm. Also, huge thanks for being so patient with me during my time of writing my thesis. It's been difficult keeping up with everything, but you've never failed with your support.

@Amarita: The times have been few when Teani has ever considered children or a family of her own. Her life has been complicated and it's just not felt like it would fit. However, I think adopting Amarita was the best decision she has made in a very long time. Reluctant as she was to start with, having a daughter has lifted her up. You've also managed to make my own playing experience much more interesting. As above, thank you for being patient during the thesis-writing.

@Xavin: Stepping up to the plate despite having -a lot- going on IRL, and providing assistance with important things that had been neglected in the guild for far too long. You have a solid and interesting character and I'm glad I get to interact with you (more now than I ever did in the Ascendril guild).

@Vash: A breeze of fresh air that has brought a smile to both my character's face and my own. It's fantastic to find someone so enthusiastic about RPing even about the little things. You make me push myself to provide fun and engaging interactions. Keep that up, please!

@Cardie and @Oisynne for the support and patience through the quite turbulent spring. I know neither of you are around much at the moment, but you should know that what you have done has been very appreciated by me. Just wish you were around more!

@Jaymi: For the brief interactions concerning exploring. It's not been a lot, but it's something and it's always interesting to engage with new people in some way.

@Atarah, @Piper, @Kelliara, @Xenia: As some of Teani's best friends and family, I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I want you to know that whenever we interact, you always bring something to the game, a smile to my lips and a warm feeling in my chest.

Last, but definitely not least: @Tiur! You are a delight to work with in every possible way. You brighten up the place with your humor and altogether pleasant attitude. Keep up the good job!

VashTekiasPazradymXeniaJaymiAtarah
  • edited June 2017
    The list of people I should be thanking was getting larger and larger, it was about time.

@Mariena : Favourite cat. Lady Mariena. The fortune teller. Sometimes partner in crime. Never dull a moment with this one.

@Cardie : Professor has been kind of an interesting figure all the time for Kalak. Personally I find him like Zaeed Massani from Mass Effect 2, makes me expect that he will say "Let us be goddamn heroes!" and then we will blow some shit up.

@Teani : Characters are generally headbutting to high-heavens and sometimes you make me feel like some kind of Aetolian Donald Trump, but that does not mean I do not appreciate occurring things.

@Atarah : The story shifts a lot and I can never be sure where it will lead to. Just one day I fear Kalak will muck things up for good.

@Magnhild : Possibly one of the few Mages who truly see eye to eye on matters of magic with Kalak, she is always great to RP with.

@Oisynne : If Harley Quinn was playing Aetolia, possibly she would name her character as Oisynne.

@Tekias : If he was a PvPer possibly he could play a cold-blooded killer. Instead he is a professional bureaucrat who is hellbent on collecting titles!

@Arbre : Second favourite cat. Apologies!

@Xavin : Third favourite cat. Discussions among characters on arcane and mundane matters really help a lot.

@Tiur : For not exploding me yet. That means I should be either doing everything right or...extremely wrong.

Now possibly I could go on and on but exhaustion takes its toll. I may have forgotten some names, please humor me.

@Fezzix @Alathesia @Daishin @Amarita @Ellenia @Rasani @Sibatti @Zuly
    VashPazradymAtarah
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    edited June 2017
    Kalak said:

sometimes you make me feel like some kind of Aetolian Donald Trump

Not wanting to start anything here...but Kalak IS a human supremacist who has zero experience in the field he ran for, won via weighted votes even though he (likely) lost the popular vote, and strives to make Shadow great again...pretty apt analogy, actually. >.>

Now, onto the actual topic at hand...

@Teani - For helping Tekias get to where he is, both in rank and in personality. I make each character as a blank slate with formal, polite leanings, and let RP go from there, and playing with Teani has been invaluable to his current character.

@Amarita - For putting up with me and Tek when Tek goes stupid.

@Kanivara - Despite the very rocky start (to put it lightly), having a friend to talk to and confide in.

@Tiur - You know why, you beautiful unicorn you.

I know I missed a lot of people. I suck at these list things. Plz take no offense.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

TeaniKanivara
  • edited June 2017
    @Zaila and @Eowyn -- For making me feel welcome and wanted! I miss Aetolia because of you two. Seriously. No matter how many times I leave (not of my own volition! I'm-sorry-college-took-a-lot-of-time), you're there for me when I come back. I'm so lucky to have unfailingly wonderful friends.
    @Valingar -- On those rare occasions when we stop derping around, I get glimpses of your beautiful writing and I love it. Damn, dude.
    @Tenshyo -- Always the first person to notice when I come back, and always incredibly patient and sweet.
    @Erzsebet -- So excited for incoming RP. <3
    @Pazradym -- The nostalgia is real. You're literally a part of my childhood coming back. I may have made a very unattractive noise of excitement when you pinged me.
    @Lexen -- Moar RP pls. Makes me very happy.
    @Noxis -- For humoring a total stranger with an hour of RP and being such a good sport about it. Love seeing that the community is still so strong.
    @Benedicto -- I'm always thrilled to see Bene around. There's something ineffably sweet about him and I just want to put him in my pocket and carry him everywhere.

There are some more of you who I very much want to hit up, but haven't because I'm a wimp. Please come find me if I don't pluck up the courage to initiate. I promise that I'll love and appreciate you. <3
    BenedictoPazradymValingarErzsebetHavenNola
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited June 2017
    Thanks to ALL of you for being a consistently fun community to be apart of. Even if I don't RP with all of you, I'm fairly certain I RP with someone who stays at least in part because of RP with you, because the community is interconnected like that.

Also a special thanks to @Tiur for general awesomeness, doing what he says he'll do, and for tolerating my apparently infinite well of questions. <3<3<3

Happy Midsummer!
    imageimage
    PazradymHavenZailaNola
  • Thank you @Ingram, @Seyka and @Justus for making the game fun enough to stick around.

Also, @Zaila, we need to rp more.
    Ingram
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Arbre - We have been playing together for so long now. You are such a big part of Mariena's life that I can't imagine a game without you in it. Thank you

@Xavin - You are another constant in Mariena's life. Even though Mari and Xav go through growing pains, they always seem to find each other in the end.

@Nahuaque - My favorite Archivist. You challenge Mariena, you make her think and make her work and I very much enjoy that. I love watching their story grow.

@Zaila - You are bold, blunt, and have such depth. I am so happy that Mariena's her go to shopkeeper because playing with you is a joy. You also let me indulge in being a stylist and I love that too.

@Kalak - You certainly stir pots, sir. Despite the large amount of drama that your coup caused, I have enjoyed watching it. I also love the Gazette.

@Neoma and @Zenobia - Joining Bouchard again is like coming home. Mariena has been on a journey that has come full circle, back into the Blood and back into Bouchard. You two have made it seamless and fun. Thank you both for being wonderful and for allowing me to badger you as much as I do.

@Estheld - You're Mariena's first child in two hundred years. I am so glad you were the first, too. You're smart, you've a love for crafting, and your rp is stellar. Thank you.

@Siaern - I do not understand Siaern but I do enjoy your rp. You are a zealous follower to a level that isn't often seen in Orders and while Mariena might have my general reaction to being so into -anything- at that degree (skepticism), please know that I very much like watching it.

Sciomancer Speed Round:
    @Nibos - You are a new novice and your rp is interesting. I want to see more!

@Magnhild - I don't know how to read Magnhild but your rp is absolutely solid and I like that she brings a different perspective to anything and everything.

@Kodaza - You let me indulge my inner Stylist too, thank you. Rping with you is fun.

@Evastiana - I haven't rp'd with you yet, I'm sorry, we should. You're doing great though!

@Oisynne - You've not been on as much and that's a shame. You are so bright and a little crazy. I love making candies for her.

@Cardie - You've not been on as much either. I really adore Cardie.

@Emir - EMIR! You're fun, I wish you'd come around more.

@Tekias - You have the coolest Idreth form now and your administration skills are stellar

@Amarita - You sweetheart, I'm glad you've come back to the Scios.

@Teani - You've had a lot of challenging rp thrown at you recently and your posts have been composed and beautifully done. It's impressive and I commend you for it.

@everyone else in Scios that I may have missed: <3 you all

Spinesreach Speed Round:

@Fezzix - Thank you for liking my shop and for indulging my tarot readings

@Kelliara - Thank you for coming around my shop more! I like getting to know you a little better.

@Xenia - Thank you for coming around my shop more! I like getting to know you a little better, too.

@Eydis - Thank you for selling my shop to me years ago and for being a continual solid source of friendship.

@Kanivara - Our characters have bickered and have had misunderstandings in the past but I still very much admire you and the work you do in Spinesreach as a Senator. Thank you for indulging my tarot readings.

@Anyone that I'm missing: <3

ZailaVashKalakKodaza
  • People on the death vigil of Kalak truly made my day, some thanks (no-spoilers):

Thanks to @Magnhild @Evastiana and @Fezzix for making this a very unique experience.

And thanks to @Sciomancers for the buildup (whether you wanted or not, you are all a part of this experience and deserving of thanks)

@Tiur You the man! Enough said!
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    Gosh dang it @Spinesreach, I've made 5% endgame experience off esteem alone, y'all are really nice.

DidiVashLinTeani
  • I want to thank @Kyna and whoever our new Ethne is for the rp I just got, it was incredible and I'm so excited about it!

Also, there's so many people I've rp'd with that I owe thanks to, and when it's not 2am, I'll mak another post.
    LinKynaZailaVash
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Just a quick shout out to @nenelos for frequently nudging me oocly if I'm trying to RP or fish or generally lingering unwittingly in a combat area cause he knows I'm not a combatant. Other people do this too, but he's the one who does it the most and I don't remember other specifics 

Our community is great!
    VashKynaNolaPazradymJami
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    edited July 2017
    @Trager @Chakrasul @Iriden and many others, including Neron and Raixen, thank you so much. You've made a very harrowing and difficult time (full of difficult, gut-twisting RP) so much better, and turned moments where I legitimately didn't want to log into the game into ones where I wanted very much to stick around. If it weren't all so political, I'd desperately want to post some logs, but know that these folks are S-Rank and help make the game worth playing.

Seriously, thanks so much. And with all the recent dialogue about volunteering being a thankless job, @Chakrasul , let me go out of my way to shower you with praise and thanks. The way you handle things is so stylish, so mysterious, and so delightful. Even when you just send ambient messages or vague phrases, you leave so much room for me to interpret them and devour them hungrily. You seriously rock so hard. @Tiur you lucked out. But you deserve some thanks, too, even if you haven't killed Soon(TM) yet.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    VashJaymiTrager
  • Rijetta said:

...even if you haven't killed Soon(TM) yet.

Coming Soon(tm): The death of Soon(tm).
    VashJaymiMarienaXeniaRunas
  • Kelliara said:

Rijetta said:

...even if you haven't killed Soon(TM) yet.

Coming Soon(tm): The death of Soon(tm).
    They're registering the trademark.
    Didi
  • @Xenia for further contributions to the delinquency of Vash. One more vice to scratch off his list ;)
    Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    Xenia
  • Vash said:

@Xenia for further contributions to the delinquency of Vash. One more vice to scratch off his list ;)

...I don't even want to know...

(except I do)
    KodazaVashTeaniXeniaDidiRunas
  • Thanks to everyone who voluntarily and involuntarily participated in the series of stories which I name as "After-Mark Party" :

@Mariena @Atarah @Magnhild @Evastiana @Deandra @Kanivara @Tekias @Cardie @Rurthina @Fezzix @Tina and anyone I might have forgotten.

A special thanks to @Eowyn for being awesome.
    EowynMariena
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    @Rijetta I don't know how coincidentally bashing the same area at the same time led to so much. But even after we parted, things continued as Kodaza tried to explain what had happened to people back home. All told, I feel like I was roleplaying a single continuous scene for something like 12 hours? Thank you for taking an inch and running a marathon, and for understanding all the AFK breaks for food, article-writing, and sister-management.

TeaniSigmund
  • SigmundSigmund The highest spire in Spinesreach
    @Fezzix - Thank you.

IG - You treat Sigmund with respect, and it comes back in spades to you via how Sigmund perceives the old Spirean. You only speak to him in really brief intervals, and the content of whats said is exactly what it should be. Fezzix also gives Sigmund enough rope required to hang himself in regards to his actions, and that screams proper leadership.

OOC - We dont speak OOC, or engage in idle chit chat. I cant thank you enough for that.

Thank you for taking my character on as a pupil. Sigmund will be sticking around for years to come.
    FezzixDidi
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    @Jaymi Every time you send me a tell I get a little smile.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    Jaymi
  • Rijetta said:

@Jaymi Every time you send me a tell I get a little smile.

I'll send more then. <3 I love talking to you, I just worried I bugged you too much.