Firstaid - Things we'd like

Since we have topics for things like GMCP, Small ideas and so on, I figured to make this topic as I've noticed a few things with firstaid which would be a nice addition without waiting for classleads.

So, Any ideas post below!
MayhemHunting - Discord Chat - CLANHELP MAY (ingame)

Comments

• With messing with firstaid and reading a post the other day. @Keroc / @Razmael / @Tiur

Can we get randomarms / randomlegs be useable in ' firstaid predict randomarms, as if we are hunting with firstaid on it's kind of had to 'guess' which limb is broken as sometimes it can be right arm and others it can be left arm, so having the predict able to use randomarms/legs to just press mending to arms/legs would be nice! We can trigger it into our own person systems for say a ghoul breaking a arm we can trigger it to ' firstaid predict randomarm '

I would ask for adding firstaid randomarms/randomlegs into firstaid priority list too but that would take away from the hidden aspect of the game.
    MayhemHunting - Discord Chat - CLANHELP MAY (ingame)

• DzekkDzekk A training courtyard surrounded by arches
    Here's an idea I'm still kind of on the fence about.

While trying to unravel the mystery that is my pipe code, I was thinking it might be neat if Firstaid refilled pipes with the herb that was last in them.

The reason I'm on the fence about it is because continuing to add functionality like this to Firstaid is slowly making parts of top-end combat systems irrelevant. But it was an idea I had that I thought I'd throw out there!
    (The Front Line): Aishia says, "U better check yourself before u Dzekk urself."
    Lin
  • Dzekk said:

Here's an idea I'm still kind of on the fence about.

While trying to unravel the mystery that is my pipe code, I was thinking it might be neat if Firstaid refilled pipes with the herb that was last in them.

The reason I'm on the fence about it is because continuing to add functionality like this to Firstaid is slowly making parts of top-end combat systems irrelevant. But it was an idea I had that I thought I'd throw out there!

If I'm not mistaken, it already does this. I know I haven't coded anything into my system besides making sure to light the pipes again if they go out, and it seems to fill everything just fine!

Imo the idea of making parts of top-end combat systems is a different subject, but, ultimately less hurdles as far as curing and whatnot goes = easier barrier to entry for new folks = good thing. Still need the combat know-how and all that as-is.
  • Top-end combat involves seamless priority shifting and things like parry management, anyway. And that is just on the defensive side. I'm sure, if this isn't already part of it, it wouldn't ruin anything about top-end complexity.