Daishin

Just wondering what you guys think of him, anything I can improve about his character or any inconsistencies you've noticed. Thanks in advance for your input!

Comments

• I enjoy Daishin, he is funny and always getting into something. I enjoy the random RP and discussion that happen between Ala and him. Besides, no one can take a boot to the temple better than Daishin!
    Daishin
  • DaegonDaegon Canada
    I hate him. Worst combatant ever. Never shows up for lessers. Never does combat practicing. Definitively HATES bacon..... I swear I'm not just doing this cause I'm waiting for someone to accept my Sect Challenge and I'm bored >.>
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
    Daishin
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Interesting person. Usually waving around a piece of bacon like a sword. Likes to participate in inner-gate parties it seems. And enjoys having spikes driven through his feet by mentors. Definitely an interesting person all around. 10/10, would RP with more.
    Daishin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Using bacon to defuse a situation is just... wrong. It's unfair when facing an angry wolf!

That aside, he seems like an interesting character, even though I've not has that much time to RP with him. It's someone I can see Teani keeping her distance to when she's swamped with too many other things, because knucklehead stuff is something she has enough of without adding to it outside the guild! :tongue:
    I'm sure they will be bumping heads now and then though.

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Not exactly a self-aff, but...it's a topic about you! I can't help but think of this every time I see Daishin asking who can bacon.

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    Tekias said:

Not exactly a self-aff, but...it's a topic about you! I can't help but think of this every time I see Daishin asking who can bacon.

That's actually Daishin's voice in my head, ironically enough.

Daishin makes Bloodloch a lot of fun! I'm definitely glad I've been able to make friends with him, and I hope to interact with him a lot more in the future.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."