LOVE

Comments

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited April 2017
    I love how good the new Thor: Ragnarok trailer looks.

PazradymKatieKyna
  • YEEEEEESSSSS!

Pazradym
  • "YESSS! We know each other! .. From work!"

Hulk is just like "..Dude really? You had to say that?"

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Much love for two changelogs:

If you receive a hidden affliction from an attack that does ONLY mental afflictions, FirstAid will now always attempt to use FOCUS before it tries to waste your tree tattoo cooldown on curing those hidden afflictions. Specifically, this works on the following skills: Tarot - Moon (hidden when eclipse active) Shamanism - Warding Primality - Staticburst (hidden when boosted) Numerology - Changeheart Fury - Shatter

Satisfying REPORT 2290, there is now FirstAid support for the Tarot Adder affliction. Use FIRSTAID ADDER <1-4> to set the number of seconds after receiving Adder for which FirstAid will queue RIP CARD FROM BODY. When you are next on equilibrium/balance after that amount of time has passed, FirstAid will send the rip command. This fires before any other eq/bal queued commands. Use FIRSTAID ADDER 0 to turn this off again.

The first one makes people less susceptible to shell fetish straight off the bat, thus inadvertently eliminating a good cure bal because of wonky priorities

The second was my classlead report from last round. I didn't expect it to get implemented in full! Thanks a ton, @Razmael. This should go a long way in helping against Indorani. Still gotta code something to deal with it intelligently, otherwise you'll kill yourself ripping constantly.
    Tenshyo
  • edited April 2017
    I haven't played in a loooooong time, and I've just gotta say that I'm loving everything about coming back to Aetolia. Huge huge thanks to the folks that have made everything fun thus far and for putting up with my rust/newbishness!

It's amazing to see how quick people are to help answer questions, and help in general. From unsolicited check-ins and offers of things, to quick and attentive folks on clans paying attention, it's just super nice.

Extra love too to the folks that have RP'd with me thus far! Please keep finding me and doing that.
    SeirZailaDzekkLeharVyxsis
  • Yay niceness:)
    SeirAnnabeth
  • Love forums being back. It's only when they're gone that you realize how often you check them during the day.
    ZailaSibatti
  • Lin said:

Telepathy ========================== - [2302] New Skill: Insight. * Works as a passive ability. * Allows you to see the thoughts of others in the location. * Thoughts are performed using the THINK command.

Christ almighty. I've waited years for this. Thank you so much.

I'm not a monk/telepath, but I'll admit that's cool as hell.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    KerrynPazradymNoruinel
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Honestly a little sad that the idea to let Mentis users do the same thing didn't make the cut! But hey, I've got Monk so whatevz.
    Kerryn
  • Back in January I lost my job. While struggling to find another I lost my cell phone and internet in the process. Job I did find allowed me to (sort of) pay rent and keep the lights on, but my soul source of entertainment has been Minecraft with no internet to look up the recipes I had forgotten.

Anyways, the point of this is love and I love that I just got a new job where I will be making /considerably/ more money and my roommate who was also in a very rough spot just got her a job making about the same amount of money so now rent doesn't fall completely on me to pay and I won't be stressing out 24/7 about money and VERY SOON I'M GOING TO COVER ALL OF AETOLIA IN SINGULARITIES.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    NoruinelKarhastTiurKodaMarienaTeaniFezzixSeirJensen
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited April 2017
    In the Fengard Swamp you might find Dromse, a strange village of Tsol'aa! Therein is Maithan, who can be greeted to discuss being made into a new form of Shapeshifter, the Wereraven!

*fangirl squeal*

But dammit, I literally just changed from bear to wolf. Now I gotta change to raven.

Thank you, thank you, thank you though @Tiur. I have wanted this for ages. The perfect wereform for Seir.

Did I mention that I'm also thrilled for a new settlement of Tsol'aa? Woop woop.

Edit: and they apparently worship Sradha... I HAVE FOUND IC KINDRED
    TiurLinNoruinelKoda
  • i want were butterfly er hugs
    GhendPazradym
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    So, I noticed this a whiiiile back, but...

I -love- how the abandoned tavern that we all tried to use as a quarantine ward in Tasur'ke when the Bloom started infecting us has been renamed and redesced to be...well...

An improvised quarantine ward.
    ----------- v4299 -----------
    This building obviously used to be a prosperous establishment, with large benches and tables filling the common room from wall to wall. Puddles of slime cover most of the surface, coating over the scars from the brawling. Most of the furniture has been overturned, as though the inhabitants had tried to use them to barricade the front door.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• All this new Lycanthrope/Shapeshifter stuff.

So.

Awesome.

<3
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    LinTiur
    Just give me a feline variation of some sort and I can die happy.
    ArbreKerrynSibatti
    NOT THE SAME, MAN
    KerrynDzekkXavinSibatti
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I enjoy that both @Tiur is active on forums and has a sense of humor
    KerrynPazradymSeirKodaZailaOleisLinTeani
  • The sass from the Supreme Leader in the changelogs and news posts has been absolutely fantastic.
    OleisKerrynTeani
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Love this simple explanation of the difference between American and British foods.

https://buzzfeed.com/lukebailey/british-food-explained-for-americans?bffbuk&utm_term=4ldqphz#4ldqphz
    LinTeani
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Who doesn't make pancakes in a pan? How else would I make a pancake? I guess I could use a griddle. But that's just... An especially large pan! Is a pan not a pan?!

And - why would beer be warm? Ew.
    Mariena
  • It's a difference in tastes, @Zaila. European style beers are intended to be consumed warm.

KarhastBenedicto
    That'd make sense, but the article stated it like Americans would expect warm beer, while Brits chill it.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I like my beers like I like my penguins. Flightless.
  • Zaila said:

Who doesn't make pancakes in a pan? How else would I make a pancake? I guess I could use a griddle. But that's just... An especially large pan! Is a pan not a pan?!

It took me a few moments to figure this one out, too! A lot of people make pancakes on griddles, thus removing the pan from the equation.

I was so baffled that I looked it up. Apparently, what Brits call pancakes are what Americans call crepes. Ours are clearly more deserving of the name "pancake" since ours are all fluffy and cake-like things made in a pan not thin, eggy things made in a pan!
  • In Britain, "smoking a unicorns" means enjoying a cigarette.

In America, "smoking a unicorns" means committing a hate crime.
    ZailaKodaLinArbreRunas
    And in Mother Russia, Unicorns smoke you?
  • Xavin said:

It's a difference in tastes, @Zaila. European style beers are intended to be consumed warm.

u wot m8