..Digging up materials.

I can't help but notice it's near impossible to dig up mud in a swamp or bog or sand in a desert or beach. This is absolutely ludicrous. I have an idea, why not make it so that it's a lot easier to dig up something such as mud or sand in an area where it's obviously abundant?
Tsvanni

Comments

• TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate
    edited March 2013

• I'd love if this could get any attention. Currently, I am helping someone obtain mud, and we both are finding a TON of clay. Yet no mud. Completely illogical!!
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Not sure what you're talking about or its relevance in the game. Is this part of some quest or something?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • edited March 2013
    It's required for hematurgists to create a tablet. Finding mud is completely impossibly difficult.

The area to the nw has 6 or more clumps of clay. This area has at LEAST 4 more since the screenshot thirty seconds ago.

• This is a little ridiculous. The Troll child in this area running around splashes mud everywhere. However, we can't find a single lump of it.
  • There's 19 pieces of clay in this area, now. This is just... I don't even.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    I've never had a problem with this and I was Bloodborn for 2 or 3 RL years. I always dug in the southern-ish parts of Mannesh close to BL and found mud without much trouble.

That said I switched away from Bloodborn for about 4 months now, so something could have changed I guess?
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Um

You guys know they sell clay in a shop in moghedu, right?

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    They're looking for mud, not clay.

• Just dig all over Manasseh, you should be able to find some mud eventually. There's some in northern Ithmia and a few other places too. If you find clay, try again, there may be more things in the same room.

And yes, Hematurgy can definitely be an annoying skill to use.

• Always, right outside the Maguir Fissure is mud, it has been there everytime I have went into the fissure and no one ever touches it.

• edited March 2013
    I always used to find mud in the rainforest.

But I have sympathy for bloodborn trying to make tablets. It's a pain, and the primary reason I put spirit_anchor on my tablet, though I think you can't do that anymore.

• 40 credits for the new arti tablet.

• TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate
    Celrassa said:
    I can't help but notice it's near impossible to dig up mud in a swamp or bog or sand in a desert or beach. This is absolutely ludicrous. I have an idea, why not make it so that it's a lot easier to dig up something such as mud or sand in an area where it's obviously abundant?
    In any event hunny I tried to show you where it is, luck plays a heavy part of this especially limited by me being UNABLE to directly help you IC, because of the rules >.< Im sorry. And the comment that got flagged was a bit of OOC humour, forgive me