We're Revamping Our Curing -- Don't Panic Just Yet

124»

Comments

• Also @Oleis is there any way improved harvesting could be made to apply to apothecary as well as herbalism?

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Xavin said:

Also @Oleis is there any way improved harvesting could be made to apply to apothecary as well as herbalism?

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, that's the scalpel.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    You're thinking of the gloves, @Oleis, @Xavin means the raceskill.
  • I did mean the raceskill.

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Arbre said:

You're thinking of the gloves, @Oleis, @Xavin means the raceskill.

Xavin said:

Also @Oleis is there any way improved harvesting could be made to apply to apothecary as well as herbalism?

Ah! Done.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Jaymi
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I have a possibly stupid question. If OUTC KOLA takes out stimulant now, but we can still harvest kola for designs and whatnot, how do we actually get the kola out of our cache?
    Tenshyo
  • @arbre That is a fine question.

maybe outc kolanut? or nut?
    I don't have any Kola to test otherwise.

• Maybe turn off the curing livingmsgs thing for a quick minute? I don't know if that'd actually change anything...

• @Oleis @Razmael In the conversion of artifact syringes to pipes, they were all made into default artifact pipes. Some of us had custom or unique syringes, whether by personal customization or special events/promos/shops. Any chance we can get them updated to their unique equivalents in pipes or get a free customization of them or something?
  • Since the artifact harvesting gloves make it so you don't have to wield a scythe (or anything special) to harvest, is there anyway that the artifact scalpel could be used directly from inventory? I hate having to manage wieldable things especially when neither of my required wielded items are technically weapons so quickwield still knocsk balance. (codex/scalpel) Just one of those little QoL things that'd be cool.
    XavinRunasTeaniXenia
  • edited April 2017
    Has anyone had issues with deffing up and things not firing correctly? Such as OUTC KOLA;EAT KOLA (which as said pages ago would properly outc kawhepill and eat it) and simply nothing happening?

Edit: I'm a dummy, didn't change system Cache checks to new herbs.
    Thanks @Jami for pointing that out

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    So I made a bug report about this, but I thought I'd post here too in case anyone has seen anything else like it before. The gist is that when I try to price a filled bandage in a shop,
    THIS: "bandage304718" a Bahir'an crested bandage (a mending poultice)
    magically turns into
    THIS: "bandage304718" a Bahir'an crested bandage (clean).

It turned out I could even price them separately in the shop and everything:

bandage115275 clean poultice (Bahir'an crested bandage) 30 200gp

Leana
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Ok, so I just checked Bloodloch's shop directory, and it looks like the bug affects all the bandages that had any salve prepared on them.
  • Thanks for making this a smooth process!
  • Tina said:

@Oleis @Razmael In the conversion of artifact syringes to pipes, they were all made into default artifact pipes.

I still have syringes. When was this conversation made?

I mean, you know, an amount.

• You have to manually do it. There's a command in the announce post.

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    The amount of legs you get per frog is annoying. I understand that some animals are going to be specific. Like mugyiks having 2 testicles, only getting one vial of snake oil/snake venom sacs from snakes, and only getting 1-4 wings from a dragonfly. That I get.

However, frogs have -4- legs, yet you can only pull 2 off them at any time?? Seems like a waste in my opinion. Can we change this to be anywhere from 2-4 legs being pulled from a frog?

• EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Frog back legs are not frog front legs. 8)
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    As @Eliadon said, there's a difference between front and back legs on a frog. When you see frog legs on a menu it's always going to be the back ones. It's sort of like comparing chicken drumstick and chicken wings. It's just not the same. 

• Two of these appendages are clearly arms. Frogs have two arms and two legs.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited April 2017
    should make pipelist show herbs in pipes/whatever when config'd for curemsg living/undead
    plz it's spamming :(
  • @Aishia I just straight up broke my syringelist so that it'd stop spamming me. I've yet to run out of puffs, I assume I'm going to have to recreate the herb stuffer. #Undead4lyfe

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Ya I fixed it but It'd still be nice for other people to make that change.