Affirmation Train: Say something nice about the last poster!

Simple concept, say something nice about the last poster, next poster will say something nice about you! I'll start by picking someone random. I really value how hard @Serrice works to help others and all the time she spends with testing things and helping others work on stuff.

KelliaraAxiusGhendBufordNolaZailaCamille

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I think it's awesome how @Aishia always manages to keep a positive attitude, not to mention how she can go with the flow and even make sense of random stuff.

• All my interactions with Teani have proven to be fun, a consistent Character.
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Tirria is always so positive and nice to chat with. And someone who has a clue with shopkeeping, A+++ pleasant times!

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Eleanor is a super good RPer. One of my favourites. Her writing is absolutely brilliant. Also, let's not forget her absolutely mind-blowingly amazing drawing skillz.
  • DrestynDrestyn Bloodloch
    Nice jawline.

DidiLin
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Aww. Drestyn. I'm super glad you stuck around. Your character can be a bit grumpy, but there's no one else I'd rather have playing as Seir's son.
  • Seir seems really cool, though I've never actually gotten to RP with him, I've always wanted to!

• Jaymi is still one of Paz's favorite people to run into. Always a good time! Sweet, shy, and occasionally a little sassy. :smiley: But seriously an amazingly played character whom everyone I know who has run into her has only the very best to say about.
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

Melantha
  • As someone who tried to play a split character (albeit far less split than @Pazradym ) a long time ago, I super dig the look and the character from what I've seen.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• @Toz , so cool he wears his sunglasses at night.
    After pulverizing people like slugs, one can only imagine what secrets he hides behind those slick shades!

• EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    @Tenshyo never fails to make me think his character's heart is in the right place, and he is a hard worker!
  • @Eliadon my fondest memory was when you were telling Elliana to go bald and offering to shave her head much to her objections and threats, I really enjoy both the quirky side and the serious lets kill em side. I know I can usually always count on you to help cover my butt when a fight happens!
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please
  • @Elliana is super passionate. like, i'm certain i've never seen her half-do anything. it's kinda neat!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• @Vyxsis is ballsy and brings the fight. I enjoy'd the gank on Annabeth while I was bashing her, and then the fact that you tried to fight us both. Hardcore.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Trikal a pretty cool dude to fight. Pretty chill win or lose, and good for a post fight chat usually.
  • @aishia Whilst we don't HaRPee a lot, I enjoy the impromptu food trades. Each little one is always funny.
    10/10 Everyone needs more Aishia in their RP.

She doesn't even squawk in my face. So considerate.
    Now with minimal falling rocks!

• @Tenshyo Can't say much about your character, since I don't think I've ever interacted with him. But you have got great taste in music, good sir.
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
  • Fyrren amuses me. Idk. In every interaction where Fyrren has been, I've ended up laughing. Plus, I'm pretty sure Oisynne thinks Fyrren is great.

Also, golems. That is all.
  • Oisynne is bubbly and wonderful and fun to see around. Don't stop the enthusiasm!
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    Lehar is a relaxed and chill player who will hide song lyrics in dialogue, making me laugh even during intense we're-all-going-to-die Bloom RP.

• Kodaza is cute and has awesome feather-hair alongside a smashin' fashion sense. As a player you're always so considerate and fun to chat with!
  • DzekkDzekk A training courtyard surrounded by arches
    Nola is a character who makes it for others to feel comfortable around her, and is very good at pushing people to be their best even when they don't feel like they are capable of doing much.
    (The Front Line): Aishia says, "U better check yourself before u Dzekk urself."
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Dzekk is the other 50% of the reason the Templars rock. Guy goes out of his way to kit out novices, make people feel welcome, and hey, it helps that he kicks ass in leylines, too.
  • edited April 2017
    @Lin has some fairly major RP chops. You're one of the players who I aspire to be as good as when it comes to RPing.

...one day I'll get there.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Kelliara plays the best Aunt to Zaila I could hope for, giving me lots of fun, laughter and helps bridge that divide of RP "sides" for me without ever seeming to be doing so in way that at all comprises her positions. Playing across the tethers can be difficult and I feel like you do it great!
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Zaila and Aishia are only just sort of starting to get to know each other, but I really appreciate like, good natured abrasiveness. It's a hard note to hit but it's always kind of been a THING for me. (Giving or getting) I think it really takes some nuance to make it come off right and so far so great in her case.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Oh, Aishia. She of much unconventional wisdom over CT. We don't interact much, unfortunately, but you've been a staple in Duiran for some time now. Everything you say and do is uniquely you and I find myself grateful that there is a character in Duiran who doesn't take themselves so seriously at times.
  • I've almost always found Seir to be insightful. We've not interacted as much icly as we have oocly through liaisons and the like, but I've found that he is typically someone that handles things with quite a bit of patience. Those times that we have interacted icly, I've found Seir to be enjoyable to interact with. Good emotes, decent interaction, and perhaps most importantly, consistency.

Seir
  • My first interaction with Xavin was way back when Xenia managed to get enemies to Duiran and sought to make reparation. He was the CL and proved to be a positive, cross-tether interaction.

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Xenia is a solid character and recently provided a very cool way to not be as bored during the quarantine, making 'clean' food for people. I appreciated that!