Ary

Well, now that I am mostly back, I would like to know what people think of Ary.
Mihaketi

Comments

• I didn't get to actually interact with her yesterday, but watching her interact with Rasani was a real treat and I hope I get a chance to actually have Jaymi meet her.

Ary
  • Ary is a cute. She speaks to Mihaketi on their level and neither condescends nor disdains them even when they're not exactly behaving like a grown up or a 'person' at all, and the warm and trusting back and forth between them is always very chilled out to RP. I also find it really funny that both of them are under the impression that -they're- the dominant/more powerful one in the pair.

I'm not completely sure how to phrase this but I'll also add that Ary is in the group of characters I consider 'comfy' in the sense that interacting with her is never tense or overdramatic, and you give and take whatever is thrown at you. She's not a character who I need to 'prepare' for interacting with and your RP style isn't several paragraphs of borderline-poetic detail per action, which is a godsend when I'm burned out on that kind of scene as a player.

All in all - very glad to have run into you this time around, and thanks for the RP. Keep it up!