Ages past

Hello, I once a life time played Aetolia. Was here when game first launched, so many memories so many friendships. 03 I had left for military and sort of lost track with everyone. Was wondering if any of the oldies I used to rp with were still around and what everyone has been up to of late.

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Sup Olorin! I remember you. I used to be Anfini!
  • I can't remember many names from back then but I'm getting back in again.

We need a vanilla Aetolia server, heh.
    Olorin
  • Heyo! yeah I remember Anfini!, and I also played as Eilanis, and Isilil not sure if that's forbidden to state other characters or not.
  • I don't know if you'll remember me, but I played Zortania and Solaria before. Welcome back. :)
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Spiegel here, though I started in 04, so I don't think you'd know me. But hey, old enough to remember the (relative) Before Times. The Dark Ages without pathfinding, maps, when Landmarks were still a thing and not just Orrery, etc.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• oh sweet and I do remember Zortania, and Solaria, and even Spiegel. I was off and on a lot 03-09ish didn't have a lot of time to roleplay anything crazy big.
  • I think I started in '10 with Suyai? I'm not sure? So you might not know me. But hi! Welcome back!
  • DzekkDzekk A training courtyard surrounded by arches
    Welcome back! I played Xzyn back in the mid-2000s and Tahl from 2010 up. Not sure if you'd remember me, either, but it's always nice to welcome some older players back!
    (The Front Line): Aishia says, "U better check yourself before u Dzekk urself."
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I remember your name, not sure if you remember me. I started playing the summer of 06 as Ecikoria.