The Muffin Mage, Sessizlik

I'm probably gonna regret this, but be nice!

Comments

• Needs more muffins.

Also, I feel like I don't see her ever!

• Needs more mice. And I don't see her much either. :(
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • I'm around! I promise! Weekdays are a bit slow though, no late nights possible, due to early mornings, and during the weekdays, I'm usually too tired for terribly late nights too, but I'm around every day. You just need to find me. :P
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited September 2013
    Love Sessizlik! Fun and energetic interaction, fabulous muffins and much presence. I think it's terribly interesting that you can manage to play her as a pacifist, but still be around, helpful and adapt to different situations.

Biggest laugh so far was when she accidentally demonstrated her new-found knowledge in guild skills by attacking Teani and then almost broke into tears because it was the first time she had ever attacked anyone. I had a blast, still do every time we manage to interact. More!

• Being a semi-pacifist was much easier than I first thought. It's amazing how active I can be in combat without actually hurting anyone. And yes, she did get upset about hurting Teani, even if it was in the arena. <.<
    Angwe
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    edited February 2017
    Sessi is a rather interesting character, who has found a good friend in Axius' Golem. Even if most people would find it strange. It makes for some rather interesting RP, and even when I'm doing other stuff, I can actually leave my golem at the inner gate to RP at Sessi and others, and it's always interesting ultimately! (I just wish I could see more of what is going on as far as things like people shapechanging and stuff. I can only see emotes and SAYs through my golem. And I don't get the benefit of it recieving TELLs either.)

edit: plus, it was fun putting my ability to RP through the wringer by RPing in TWO situations at once! That was probably the neatest thing I ever got to do!
    Sessizlik
  • I have never had any interactions with you on any of my many characters but hope we can RP some time!
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
  • I think Sess is cute! She gives out muffins. Oisynne loves muffins.
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I love to rp, so please, if you see me around, come at me! Especially you, $Fyrren! :D
    Fyrren