Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• I think @Emelle is low-key trying to bring back '50's attire.

And I am okay with this.

BufordAymah
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    A bit busy until Friday, because I have my daughter here visiting. Apparently me having one was a surprise to some, so I thought I'd share what she looks like.

Fezzix
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Ah they do appear to be bunners as opposed to the more regal bun but they still seem of great stature and bearing.
    Pazradym
  • The General after the ice storm a few days ago
    Boomer Sooner!

SethZailaIshinValingarReux
  • Got my ears lowered. 

Boomer Sooner!

XeniaSethZailaDidi
  • So life's been crazy lately, and I got a teeeeny tiny escape tonight via a concert. Been 6 months since my last one, so it was overdue. I've posted in the good songs thread about Starset, one of my favorite bands. They're all space themed and have a dialogue (and a partnership with Marvel coming up for a comic book series!) and just hnng. Love them. Such a nice little break from everything.

Here's the lead singer in his usual mad scientist looking getup with the rest of the band in space suits with lights that synchronized with heavy bass riffs and the guitars.

EmelleSessizlikEmirSeirMarienaSethIshin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I recently got a job as a receptionist at H&R Block. Here is Nitro, hard at work.

EmirPeriluna
  • RoxiRoxi Reno, NV
    @Buford , I looked at the picture before the caption and got all excited! I like Starset, but I've never been able to catch them in person. Looks like it's super fun though!
    "
  • Roxi said:

@Buford , I looked at the picture before the caption and got all excited! I like Starset, but I've never been able to catch them in person. Looks like it's super fun though!

Loved them for a while, but first time seeing them was 6 months ago with Breaking Ben in a much bigger venue. They put on an absolutely amazing show every time, I'd highly suggest trying to make a show if they're ever around you!
    Roxi
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I have an upcoming job interview in Chicago that I need a suit for, so today I am suit shopping
    DidiZailaSethTeaniNolaMarienaSeirLeanaIllikaal
  • edited February 2017

So there's a major flea market in Clearwater I've had the opportunity to visit between job interviews. I like fake flowers, and needed something for my desk. After taking this picture, I realized I have a collection of the most random items in a single photo I can name.

Not sure it looks much better now.

Jensen said:

I have an upcoming job interview in Chicago that I need a suit for, so today I am suit shopping

I really need to do the same. My suits are three sizes too big. I'm borrowing a roommate's set for my interviews. :(
    I mean, you know, an amount.

Mariena
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    edited February 2017
    I went for a walk today with the bf to clear my head from this darned cold. I brought my cam and took some really awesome ice pictures I wanted to share with you all.

PazradymTeaniZailaSerriceSeth
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited February 2017
    I've been sort of considering taking on commissions, but I'm afraid I'll be slow compared to other artists. I don't have a lot of time on my hands, but I do love to draw. My style is more on the realistic side of things. Perhaps you'd simply want to see your character in a different style? If you don't mind waiting, and want something drawn, feel free to contact me.

Edit: Realized this was sort of in the wrong thread. Sorry! Still valid though.

DidiSeth
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Your country looks very beautiful but also very very cold.

Zaila
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    We've had unusually little snow this year, tbh. Bf's only had to shovel snow two or three times this whole winter. But it's been somewhat cold and there has been some ice. Today's been a wonderfully sunny day, (which I loathe when I have a cold), but the wind was really icy and cold.
  • I like how the left dingo looks super mad, and the right is like "Yeah whatever man."

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Australia strikes me as a bad place to consider calling a snake your friend, personally.
    SethArbre