Fyrren

Been playing this game a while, been trying to get more active in the community and meet new people when I can since a lot of my old friends don't play anymore.

Have at me, but tamely as I am a delicate little flower :smiley:
Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.

Comments

• yay flowers and friends
    FyrrenSibatti
  • Major bumpage. I do not feel self-affirmed yet. :smiley:
    Didi
  • RoxiRoxi Reno, NV
    I love Fyrren. He's such a great opposite to Roxi's annoyingly bubbly personaility, and he brings a lot of much needed stability to their dynamic. I love how he contributes to the Teradrim, and I'm excited to see how things unfold with his influence and contributions.
    "
    Fyrren
  • I love interacting with Fyrren. Cordia and he may not always see eye to eye on things, but they get along well.

In general, your emotes are well thought out and done very well. I'm always excited when I get a little poke from you.
    Fyrren
  • Yeah, I recently got really into playing Fyrren again. Emoting as Fyrren is very simple. Don't. He pretty much stands still most of the time anyway :smiley:
    Didi
  • ErebosErebos Right there! Oh you missed him!
    As Erebos's mentor,  Fyrren shows great initiative in educating the poor Mhun. I look forward to the character development we get to share through the years and can't wait to see this story pay itself out. 

Fyrren
  • Has been a few years, back in the game and more active than before.
  • I want my MTV hahaha keep excelling
    Fyrren
  • It was nice talking to you about Ivoln at that sermon. You seem nice! Hope to run into you again for some more talking. Don't be a stranger!

Fyrren
  • Konnorn said:

It was nice talking to you about Ivoln at that sermon. You seem nice! Hope to run into you again for some more talking. Don't be a stranger!

Would love to RP with you some time soon! Hopefully will have time in the coming weeks.
    Konnorn
  • Fyrren... rocks.
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    Fyrren
  • Become Dourif's best pal since returning to Aetolia, even encourages him to -try- and RP, Much love for big F
    Fyrren
  • So glad to have gotten a little more RP in with Fyrren! Always has something for Maira and she can tell he is really devoted to Ivoln which is always admirable to her, and finally he is extremely patient with her. I look forward to future RPs more indepth when we have the time! :smiley:
    Fyrren
  • Dourif said:

Become Dourif's best pal since returning to Aetolia, even encourages him to -try- and RP, Much love for big F

Once the Sandy Crack is ready there are gonna be some crazy times bro.

Our future's so bright we gotta wear shades.
    Dourif
  • Maira said:

So glad to have gotten a little more RP in with Fyrren! Always has something for Maira and she can tell he is really devoted to Ivoln which is always admirable to her, and finally he is extremely patient with her. I look forward to future RPs more indepth when we have the time! :smiley:

I am really glad Maira is in the congregation. She really brings a different element to that side of the game and thinks way outside of the box from my experience with her.
  • He Who Wishes He Has An Earthen Wyrm. Our recent interaction has reminded me that I should drop one of these for you, because I'm actually rather surprised by what we were able to cover or go into, even with that short bit of interaction at Inner Gate.

Something tells me that there is more of Fyrren hidden beneath his layers of literal stone that is going unmined. Elene is definitely going to find a way to dig into the man and unearth what is there. Now, how drunk and inhibited can she get Fyrren to...
    ArdentFyrren
  • @Elene It was a great interaction and really helped me brush the dust off of my emoting. I look forward to the next one! Hopefully soon!
    Elene
  • Has been some months and many new developments have happened so I'm gonna bump this.
    Reave
  • drinks at the Sandy Crack huzzah
    Fyrren
  • It's been a looooong while since I updated Fyrren's non-Earthen description and I am quite proud of it. For those of you who are interested, here you go.

Didi