Sibatti voted for Jami
    Teani changed her vote to nobody
    Buford changed his vote to Sibatti

Pazradym (5): Ilyon, Jami, Valingar, Lehar, Sarita
    Lehar (1): Pazradym
    Jami (2): Axius, Sibatti
    Sibatti (1): Buford

No current vote: Xenia, Karhast, Emir, Teani

(also here is your friendly GET ON WITH IT)
  • Fuck it. A tiny response after some majorly suspicious acts and then radio silence.

Vote: Sibatti

Because playing like this will get town nowhere. It's a dick move, yes, but. Fuck it.
  • Her silence again gives more weight to the suspicions, I feel more comfortable that Sibatti is a Syssin than Paz so I'm switching accordingly

UNVOTE:PAZRADYM

VOTE:SIBATTI
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Yeah, I think I'll join in, get this going somewhere.

VOTE SIBATTI

• VOTE: SIBATTI
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • Looking at the votes, I am going to assume that the Syssin are spread out and already angling after people in clusters of two and I'm fairly certain the Iosinian priestess has voted someone as well.

Based on the willingness of so many to see Pazradym lynched leads me to believe he's not a Syssin, maybe our psychic can can make a confirmation?

Based on this logic, I am beginning to think @Lehar is a Syssin crony, playing it safe so I will go ahead and....

Vote: @Lehar

• Hrm, yeah, that train did build a tad too quickly. Bit confused about the Sibatti one too, going to wait a bit and see how things develop.

Right, so now all of the sudden, Lehar makes sense to people? Let's see what happens next. 

• AxiusAxius where I am
    I'm keeping my eye on @Jami but it's obvious my vote isn't going to go anywhere, and I too find it strange how quickly this train built. I'll cast my vote towards @Pazradym if only to see if he really is the drunkard as my suspicions indicate, but if I or @Sibatti are killed by Syssin, I'd say keep a very close eye on @Jami

UNVOTE: @Jami

VOTE: @Pazradym
  • I am not Syssin. The train of people hopping to Sibatti definitely appears Syssin led, likely more than the one on Pazradym.

I am sticking with my vote.

If I die tonight, look at the people who've been pointing fingers at me.
  • Vote: Emir

I feel like Sibatti, Buford, and Xenia are all potential scum, though not necessarily Syssin. One could be the drunk, one could be the Iosyne follower, or they could all be Syssin. Either way, this game is either dead for 2 days or there's 14 posts in a day. I'm losing track of the thread and I don't want to go back and read everything because of the time.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • UNVOTE: Sibatti

VOTE: Emir

Forgot to unvote.
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    I will also be interested in seeing how casting suspicion on @Jami affects tonight.

UNVOTE: @Jami
    VOTE: @Pazradym
  • Fine, fine, I'm going to just move things along, I suppose. Sorry @Emir, nobody's going to go with that!

Unvote: Lehar
    Vote: Pazradym

• EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited February 2017
    Recap:
    Teani voted for Lehar
    Jami voted for Lehar
    Buford voted for Emir
    Ilyon voted for Pazradym
    Teani changed her vote to Pazradym
    Xenia voted for Pazradym
    Jami changed her vote to Pazradym
    Pazradym voted for Lehar
    Axius voted for Jami
    Valingar voted for Pazradym
    Lehar voted for Pazradym
    Sarita voted for Pazradym
    Xenia changed her vote to nobody
    Sibatti voted for Jami
    Teani changed her vote to nobody
    Buford changed his vote to Sibatti
    Karhast voted for Sibatti
    Teani voted for Sibatti
    Emir voted for Sibatti
    Xenia voted for Lehar
    Axius changed his vote to Pazradym
    Emir changed his vote to Emir
    Sibatti changed her vote to Pazradym
    Xenia changed her vote to Pazradym

Pazradym (8): Ilyon, Jami, Valingar, Lehar, Sarita, Axius, Sibatti, Xenia
    Lehar (1): Pazradym
    Sibatti (3): Buford, Karhast, Teani
    Emir (1): Emir

The day stretched as Esterport's citizens argued among themselves and tried to win each other over. A mob began to poke and prod at Pazradym, checking for signs of Syssin subterfuge. Then they stalled.

A few other fingers were pointed. Emir attempted to commit suicide from the sheer frustration of it all, but failed.

Ultimately, the mob circled back to Pazradym and, despite his protestations, the citizens of Esterport sent him to the gallows.

@Pazradym has been lynched. He was an innocent Citizen.
    -----

It is Night 2.

The Syssin General is alive.
    There are 3 Syssin alive.
    Iosyne's Follower is alive.
    The Knight is alive.
    The Psychic is alive.
    The Drunk is alive.
    There are 4 Citizens remaining.

Night roles, please PM me your actions!
    A new note appears on the door of the H&H2, chained to one of the previous. It reads: "Investigated things. Sibatti is Syssin. --Psychic
    edited February 2017
    It was a gray morning in Esterport, chilly and wet. As its citizens woke, they hurried to the tavern for a warm meal and camaraderie.

To everyone's shock, a large sign was nailed to the front door, the word CLOSED painted on it in bold red lettering. "The Hound never closes," one citizen murmured in disbelief.

Despite the pronouncement, the growing crowd soon discovered the door was unlocked. Reluctantly, they pushed inside to find Xenia slumped over the bar, a spilled cup not far from her pale, rigid fingers.

Poison.

Also on the bar, a brief note:

"We decided to class the place up after all. What do you think?

--The General"

@Xenia has been tragically slain. She was a Citizen.
    -----

It is Day 3.

The Syssin General is alive.
    There are 3 Syssin alive.
    Iosyne's Follower is alive.
    The Knight is alive.
    The Psychic is alive.
    The Drunk is alive.
    There are 3 Citizens remaining.

6 votes are needed to lynch.

• Right, so, I think I'd like to propose something to try and be a bit more productive in today's lynch.

@Emelle do the people that have been "primed" by the Iosyne worshipper get a message indicating such?

If this is the case, I think the people that have been targeted should reveal that they've been targeted so that we can start the process of elimination on finding the worshipper. There've now been 2 people primed to blow up, and that number's just going to keep getting higher.

If the two targets of the worshipper were both citizens (potentially the case here), then blowing it up right now would leave a Syssin majority already.

We know there have been 2 people primed. If 3 people claim they've been primed, then we know one of those is lying for some reason, which makes them a potential target, and we narrow the pool for the psychic to be investigating vs literally everybody else. We can also do some analysis to see if there's any connections between who's been primed and voting patterns/etc.

The worshipper has the potential to hand the game over to the Syssin even right now, so finding that one should be a priority target.
  • I stand by yesterday's vote, psychic notes or not. Immensely quiet, unwilling to explain themselves, suspicious.

Vote: Sibatti
    I'll second that vote. 

VOTE SIBATTI 

• VOTE: Buford.

Every post has screamed scum. I'm not sold on Sibatti anymore, the train piled on her too fast last round, and so is this one, and we know the notes can be posted by /anyone/. She still could be, but I'm more certain that Buford is.
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Okay, so don't believe in notes - anyone can post notes. I'm sad to see @Xenia go because she was a voice of rationality in all of this mess.

I'm more inclined now to believe that both 'Psychic' and 'pSychic' are fakes, and both of the innocent names posted are Syssin.
  • With the current population, a myslynch today ties the number of town with the number of Syssin, and goes into a night round where the Syssin snipe off another non syssin member. If they luck into a town, it all comes down to how gracious the wild cards are feeling.

Food for thought.
  • Don't engage in the defence of others. They're perfectly well-able to do that themselves. Do you know Sibatti is innocent, Emir? If there are reasons to not vote for her, she can tell us right here. Which.. She doesn't, because her posts are very low-effort, few, and far in between.
  • Emir said:

VOTE: Buford.

Every post has screamed scum. I'm not sold on Sibatti anymore, the train piled on her too fast last round, and so is this one, and we know the notes can be posted by /anyone/. She still could be, but I'm more certain that Buford is.

Why, because I've been trying to use what little logic is available, and at one point that just so happened to result in a vote towards you?

I think it's suspicious that I'm suddenly guaranteed scum the moment I try and outline a strategy to stop the Iosyne worshipper. Sounds defensive to me, and certainly like a wonderful coincidence. If all my posts actually screamed scum as you say, you'd think you would have voted for me before now. On that basis:

VOTE: Emir

...For the time being, until a better suspect for the worshipper shows up. I think it would be a good idea for folks to post up if they've been a target of the worshipper. It's not like it's going to reveal your role, and if anything it might save you from a mafia hit if they know you're already on the chopping block anyway. Why kill somebody off and waste a free night kill if there's a chance the worshipper will do it for them any minute now?
  • I've had you pegged as scum since day 1, and have said you were scum since before your plan. 

@Karhast I'm not defending Sibatti, I'm giving my reason for not jumping on the train. 
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Hmm... @Emir Your behavior, plus the fact that you actually -voted for yourself- last time actually leaves me suspicious of you being the drunkard. In the same vein, this attempt at defending someone else sounds rather like an attempt to draw attention to yourself for a similar situation. I do know that I'm going to return my attention to my vote of last time, the one that drew my eye for themselves, and I will stand by that vote as well.

Vote: @Jami
  • I'm going to go out on a limb here and try to spur up some action.

I am going to ROLECLAIM: Psychic. Touched by the gods. Born beneath the stars to see into the heart and mind of mankind.

Actions thus far:
    Night 1- Investigate Sibatti - Citizen
    Night 1- Anonymous message - "Two trains and no kills makes it all muddled! Some people have explaining to do - why string it out so long?"
    Night 2- Investigate Xenia - Citizen

I did not write ANY of the messages saying people were guilty or innocent.

The Sibatti result could be a false, but even if she is the General, it'll be better to leave her for later.
  • That.. Is very interesting. Does anyone want to dispute this?