Good songs

Comments

• Calming down.
    Nia
  • NiaNia Trashy
    edited November 2016
    Tove Lo is just spectacular, and this is what I would call a 5* visual album. Side note: extremely NSFW. You have been warned.

EDIT: I like the intro, but if you don't, the music starts at the 7 minute mark.

• 2016 Sucks.
    RIP Leonard Cohen

• HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

NSFW music video behind the spoiler cut.

• DzekkDzekk A training courtyard surrounded by arches
    I really dig this song, but the music video does so many more things for me:

(The Front Line): Aishia says, "U better check yourself before u Dzekk urself."
  • Massive fan of Trentemoller. This has always been my ideal song for Blanche regarding the lyrics and the voice.

• SvarogSvarog Not all who wander are lost.
    These three are usually playing when I'm logged in. I have an entire playlist sort of dedicated to Svarog in general, with various songs for various situations. Keeps the immersion interesting!

Hunting/Bashing (long hunt)
    ------------------------

Hunting/Bashing (fast hunt)
    ------------------------

Omei Shrine/Temple (loiter/lollygag)
    -------------------------------

Not all who wander are lost.
    Finally got to see Moana. A++++++++ movie with a fab soundtrack. Can't stop singing along to it and especially love Shiny. <3 Jemaine Clement

Emelle

• I've been obsessed with this band Starset for the last year or so, and seeing them live with Breaking Benjamin (my favorite band) just solidified the love. They've now crept up into my top 3 favorite bands list. Spacey band, usually in space suits during their concerts with this whole dialogue/story behind them that's fun. Every song hits that theme somehow.

They're releasing a new album in 2 weeks (finally, sheesh) and this single released today is just on repeat for me all day.

Hnnng. Can't stop listening.
    Emir

yessssssssssssssssss

@Xenia I thought of you.

Xenia
  • I have never heard this song, but it is absolutely amazing. Plus that video!

Hadrak

Kubo was so amazing and this cover by Regina Spektor was A++++

Fyrren
  • Here's a thing I like to listen to a lot while on Aetolia.

Wardruna is great background music for any fantasy type game, even table top RPGs and such.

Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.

I am a fan of sweet slam jams.

• edited January 2017
    This is what many people are referring to as 'Disney Metal'. I urge all who see this post to give it a listen and a watch and you'll definitely understand why.

EDIT: Wait for that epic lute solo....

Teani
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    I've lately been hooked on this little tidbit...

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I've been playing Endless Legend lately to scratch my Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri itch, since the game comes fairly close to capturing that feel. However, I absolutely love the musical composition of much of the game and feel like a lot of the songs fit the mood and ambiance of Aetolia. Such as these two:

EmirFyrren
  • @Seir That music definitely fits Aetolia for me. You should check this guy out. Russian multi-instrumentalist who combines all kinds of styles and instruments to make some really interesting music. It's my go-to Aetolia playing music when I have some heavy RP session going or gotta get in the mood to craft some new stuff.

Seir
    edited February 2017
    @Xenia @Lin

I could actually list the whole album but so happy Bustin' is on one of his albums now.

Xenia
  • These guys were at the show last night, up and coming band for sure. I'm now obsessed. This song has been stuck in my head since, and probably will be for a while. Bluesy and soulful, and with a guitar riff that's just disgustingly catchy.

Seir
  • @Tenshyo I remember watching videos of that girl covering Meshuggah songs a few years back. Never knew she had a band. Pretty good stuff but that headless fanned fret guitar makes me cringe... headless always bothers me for some reason.
    Dealing with a lot of rough stuff. Here's some music that's making me feel better.

Fyrren