Mafia: Endings in Esterport

Comments

• In a dream the Sentaari and I spoke. They found someone believed to be a peaceful dweller in this village, no more and no less. For the sake of not feeding the wrong people information, I will not be stating the name of who was investigated. I will say this, last night, Teani was not investigated.

The reason why I am shifting my doubts from Emelle to Teani have everything to do with things @Ilyon pointed out. More so the responses Teani made afterwards began to smell of desperation and panic, making me think Ilyon was onto something.

Just like before, I want to prevent a hasty vote. We have just as little information as before and the only way to get more going is discussion. So for now:

VOTE: NOBODY
    and suspicious of @Teani.

• Current votes:

Emelle (1): Teani
    Kerryn (1): Kelliara
    Kelliara (1): Kerryn

Six votes needed to lynch.
  • As a side note, those of you who are holding your vote until I make a move are not doing us any favors. In those cases where I do not have a confirmed guilty party, we must all work together to arrive on a decision through discussion.

• Aye. As no new information - other than the confirmation of Xenia's status - has emerged since my yesterday's vote, I see no reason to change it.

VOTE: Teani

• Yeah. I was going to build a case on you before, @Xenia, but now that's been ruined.. I'm just kinda happy I have a confirmed town to vote along with. Why again are we voting for @Teani though? It's never been very clear to me, but then everything is quiet as fuck.

If nothing else, I feel a little off about the things @Kelliara and @Kerryn are doing. I'm getting a very strong feeling we're jumping on Teani because we have so little to go off of, and that these two are vampires voting each other so they can look busy and accomplish nothing. It's fishy, and I don't like it, and here because I will put my money where my mouth is:

Vote: Kelliara
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    How am I supposed to react? Sit idly by and take the accusations? Others before me have argued their innocense without garnering suspicion, claiming they've been drinking during the night, and still they haven't seen anything. How is -that- not suspicious?

• EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Yesterday, Emir said he was wary of Xenia, and last night, there was an attempt on her life. Today, Emir is quiet. Was this a matter of simple coincidence, or did he strike out in self defense?

At the risk of being accused of bloodthirst, I will again suggest we attempt to reach some agreement about how to move forward, lest we squander the daylight hours arguing for a second time.
  • I like Karhasts logic about the two K girls. OR IS HE JUST TRYING TO KILL THEM BOTH SO HE CAN BE THE LAST K NAME IN ALL OF SAPIENCE?!?!?1

And my summary post was just that, a summary post, sprinkled with my thoughts on each point. There was no flip flop flippities, I made a choice and gave what I thought was a pretty good warning at the time. I'm happy my warning came out to be wrong or whatever.

Not really, I hate being wrong.

Seriously no one else got a tingly feeling in the back of their head when Xenia wanted to not kill anyone and just let Abhorash have a go at night? I know you're not all originally from Spinesreach but they did teach you things at those other "Academy"'s, right?

I suppose that's not fair, Xenia was the one who called for the no lynch, turned out to be innocent, and is from Spinesreach. The Gods have truly abandoned us.

@Emelle Yeah I'm trying to master control of singularities while trashed. Side effects include massive hangovers and total destruction of ones social life. If it wasn't for the fact that vampires are trying to kill everyone I'd still be asleep.

Anyways, going to go with the K dude and vote for one of the K girls. I got in contact with my spirit animal last night and it turned out to be a bear, who hates wolves, so we're voting for:

VOTE: KELLIARA

Karhasts logic is pretty sound and the Teani vote might still have merit, but everything is just fuzzy right now.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • Tingly feels and an argument that the mafia is targeting one another is weak. Here's why, why would the dominion risk one another when the numbers are still with the village. It's a bit premature for them to be using this logic.

I've thought more on the attempt on my life. I strongly fingered doubt on Teani, Emlle and Emir. Had I not been targeted, Teani would have no doubt been considered highly suspicious, making me think this is exactly as the Dominion desired. Emir suggesting we go off of feelings is also sending me weird vines, because votes made in fear will definitely result in some flighty decisions. Furthermore, assuming Teani is not with the dominion, her lhnching would cast a doubt on all others voting beside her for Kerryn. Shielding any vampires from being seen as suspicious.

It makes sense that Kelliara would vote for her accuser, and I think it less fishy than Karhast and Emir believe it to be. Emir has pushed for quick votes and again jumping on a slowly forming and wagon. Exactly the sort of moves I would suspect of a smart dominion. As of now Emir seems most suspicious to me.

Vote: Emir

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm getting really turned around about who voted for who and why they did so, hence my relative silence. I'm just trying to absorb as much as I can to make a rational decision.

That being said, I tend to lean toward Xenia's line of thinking and am very suspicious of Emir. Hesitantly, I'll

VOTE: EMIR
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I was suspicious of Emir's behavior before, and I have to say I don't feel much differently after his latest reasoning. Also, he talks too much.

• My apologies for having been so quiet today. I've been trying to think over all the events to this point and analyze what few facts we have. The only hard evidence we have is that Xenia was attacked last night, and must have been for a reason. There are only two reasons I can think this would happen, 1.) She made a clear and concise argument for her case yesterday. 2.) She named several names, of which I would guess at least 2 were accurate accusations. I say two because names have been flying all over at this point and if she had hit just one I believe it would not have been enough to provoke the Dominion's ire.

Now, there was another point by point analysis made that same day, one that proceeded Xenia's even, and yet it did not provoke any such reactions. Either it must have then been wildly inaccurate, or intentionally in league with our culprits. Further more of the names that seem to have originally made Xenia a target, that same name is found on that list.

Sorry Emir, but that is all the evidence as I can see it.

By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

• I made Xenia out as a target because she called for a no lynch. That move has scum written all over it. Since she's confirmed townie, I can only assume that she did it to spark discussion to gather evidence.

Casting the 2nd vote on someone is something I would hardly call bandwagoning. This train currently in motion to kill me? That's people bandwagoning.

Just promise me you'll kill Teani if there's enough citizens to make it happen tomorrow.

UNVOTE: KELLIARA

VOTE: TEANI
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • Hrm. Now this is a somewhat problematic situation.

On one hand, having someone who can report on investigations is good. On the other hand, in case we're wrong with this one, voting information is a lot less useful, as everyone can claim to simply have followed Xenia's lead. Similarly, the fact that this train is forming fairly fast now is of limited use.

Anyway. I will follow, for the moment, but regardless on whether Emir turns out to be innocent or not, I would advise trying some different approach on the next day.

Incidentally, if Teani is a vampire, then a fairly good case can now be made for Karhast to be one, too, but, let's see how this one goes ...

UNVOTE: Teani
    VOTE: Emir

Xenia
  • This bandwagon on my vote is moving too fast. Slowing it down, but Emir is still my top choice.

Vote: Nobody

• Ah, damn it. I wanted to see some more flimsy votes being thrown around.
    Emir
  • Everything feels flimsy, even without the whiskey my head's spinning putting this all together
  • Alright, thus far we've got the following votes:

Emelle (1): Teani
    Kelliara (2): Kerryn, Karhast
    Teani (1): Emir
    Emir (4): Ilyon, Arbre, Emelle, Pazradym
    Nolynch (1): Xenia

6 votes needed to lynch.

Side note: if you guys previously voted for somebody, but changed your mind, please follow Ilyon's example above by prefacing your new vote with an unvote, as follows:

UNVOTE: Oleis
    VOTE: Razmael

Helps keep things a bit easier to keep track of!
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Oh man should have voted me. :sunglasses:
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    BufordEmirArbre
  • It's Oleis. I knew it all along
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    KerrynArbre
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I have already pointed out that I don't trust Emir after his summary post, but I didn't want to jump on a bandwagon and vote because things were speeding way too fast down the road.

I'd just like to point out that once again, Emelle attempted to push for getting together on voting, without placing a vote herself until there was one she could tag along with.

• This is getting nowhere.

Unvote: Nobody
    Vote: Emir

• Kelliara, Kerryn? An explanation for what I went off about earlier?
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    UNVOTE: Kelliara
    VOTE: Emir

• .. Well, then.
  • Emelle (1): Teani
    Kelliara (1): Karhast
    Teani (1): Emir
    Emir (6): Ilyon, Arbre, Emelle, Pazradym, Xenia, Kerryn

@Emir threw his hands in the air, waving them frantically as the mob began leveling their pointing fingers in his direction. He tried, valiantly, to shout towards Teani in an attempt to curve the crowd, but was ultimately cut short by the spiritual mace that embedded itself into his skull a moment later.

Emir has been lynched. He was a Citizen.

It is now NIGHT 2.

There are 3 members of the Dominion alive.
    Abhorash is alive.
    The Sentaari is alive.
    The Illuminai is alive.
    The Syssin is alive.
    3 Citizens remain.

Night role folks, please PM your actions.
  • Emir said:

The Gods have truly abandoned us.

• Uh oh, dead men talking!

Also, would it be possible for the summary reports to be given in the order in which voting occurred? It can be quite significant.

• Ilyon said:

Uh oh, dead men talking!

Also, would it be possible for the summary reports to be given in the order in which voting occurred? It can be quite significant.

Sure, I can make that happen!
  • A long night followed an even longer day. Doors were barricaded in wake of the recent murders, and friends huddled together thinking that maybe, just maybe, a group of people would stand more of a chance against the dominion.

That is, except for Pazradym.

You see, Pazradym's appearance gave him the look of two people that'd been merged together - as far as the town was concerned, he had his safety buddy, and nobody really knew how to pronounce his name anyway when it came time for delegating who goes where.

Abhorash and the Dominion quite obviously paid attention to this fact, and used it to their advantage. The sun rose upon Esterport this morning, revealing an exsanguinated corpse - Pazradym's - left bare for all to see in the middle of the city.

Pazradym has been slain by the Dominion. He was a Citizen.

It is now DAY 3.

There are 3 members of the Dominion alive.
    Abhorash is alive.
    The Sentaari is alive.
    The Illuminai is alive.
    The Syssin is alive.
    2 Citizens remain.

There are 5 votes needed to lynch.
    PazradymJamiXeniaEmelle