Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Oleis makes a kawaii animu face and murmurs, "Anyway, welcome."

Its been confirmed. Oleis is a japanese anime loving fan. :D Who else uses kawaii animu face??

LinRunasLeana
  • edited December 2016
    Oleis uses Devotion Well-Being.
    Oleis whispers quiet words of prayer, and you are surrounded by a feeling of well-being.

@Oleis trying to be Luminary on the sly

• (Newbie): Maizin says, "I want to know what to do with these sausages."
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Mazarine gives 0 gold sovereigns to you.

Rub it in, thanks.
    MazarineKodaza
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    My absolute favorite style scroll for Cabalist right here:

You have unlocked the following techniques in confident style:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cabalist (decay)
    1P: You focus, and a moment later Varian strikes Himself in a fit of Numerologically-
    assisted bewilderment.
    3p: Axius hardly moves, but Varian twists round and strikes Himself without
    hesitation.
    Xenia
  • The corpse of a paradise bird turns and flutters away, quickly departing from the room.

You blink.

You blink vacantly, staring at nothing in particular.

You say, "The FUCK."

You say, "Was that."

Seeker of the Void, Tekias says, "What?"

You say, "...That dead bird."

You say, "Up and flew away."

Seeker of the Void, Tekias says, "I quite honestly do not know."
    EmelleZaila
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    So... I'm just minding my own business at West Gate... listening to Aoi brief this novice about being Consanguine... this is what follows:

Eoza says, "That sounds dope. I want to be a Consanguine."

-enter me inputting it on one of my OOC clans-

15:51:24 (Troublemakers Anonymous): You say, "Eoza says, "That sounds dope. I want to be a Consanguine.""
    15:51:29 (Troublemakers Anonymous): Tenshyo says, "DOPE."
    15:51:30 (Troublemakers Anonymous): You say, "Bloodloch is now Compton."
    15:51:40 (Troublemakers Anonymous): Tenshyo says, "Rhyot is actually Tupac Shakur."
    15:51:45 (Troublemakers Anonymous): Tenshyo says, "Cariv is B.I.G."
    15:51:51 (Troublemakers Anonymous): You say, "Why do I gotta be Tupac?!?!"
    15:51:54 (Troublemakers Anonymous): Tenshyo says, "Uhh."
    15:52:00 (Troublemakers Anonymous): Tenshyo says, "Because no one wants to be Suge Knight."
    15:52:08 (Troublemakers Anonymous): You say, "Both Tupac and BIG got shot."
    15:52:18 (Troublemakers Anonymous): Tenshyo says, "Yeah and they're still making more money than Suge is lol."

LeanaAxiusSibattiTenshyoCardieCattySear
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Lehar said:

Most recent deaths:
    1 . Rhyot has been slain by the might of Lehar.

Rhyot tells you, "// considering you're a no name. Did you build your offense or buy it?"
    Why has he never told me that. ;_;
  • Eliadon said:
    Most recent deaths: 1 . Rhyot has been slain by the might of Lehar.
    Rhyot tells you, "// considering you're a no name. Did you build your offense or buy it?"
    Why has he never told me that. ;_;
    Dunno. Maybe you suck adequately for your age. Don't think it was meant to be funny though. Not like Comploch, city of thuggery. 

RhyotZailaXeniaSeirSerriceTenshyo
  • Cukt
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • gotta love novices:)
    FyrrenLinMihaketiRunas

• Reborn by fire, Yeras has risen once more after falling to a massive, sacred serpent.

(The Side Line): Yeras says, "Wow that actually (CURSEWORD) killed me?"

Yeras has been bludgeoned to death by a massive, sacred serpent.

---Jami is off to rescue--

Reborn by fire, Jami has risen once more after falling to insubstantial whispers.

Jami has been sliced apart by insubstantial whispers.

(The Front Line): Jami says, "Weird, whispers never did any damage like that before."

You rub your hands together, trying to stave off the cold.

Yeras has been sliced apart by insubstantial whispers.

(Tells): Her voice laden with crackling fire, Jami whispers warmly to you, "That rescue didn't go well."

SerriceZailaElliana
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    When we found those rampaging jellyfish that kept making hives and infecting the world first think I did was try to eat them and some text popped up on my screen with like a "What would you have done if that WORKED?" KEPT EATING
    Emelle
  • yay logic
    MihaketiLeanaRunasSeirKarhastMarienaVyxsis
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Sect challenge, waiting for a bit...

(Tells|Hexes): Your voice echoes in Hexes's ears, "Ready when you are."
    (Tells|Hexes): Hexes tells you, "Fuck its you."
    (Tells|Hexes): Your voice echoes in Hexes's ears, ".. Not the reaction I was expecting!"

I chuckled.
    DidiFyrrenTenshyoElliana
  • Urged up as he is, getting to his feet and grabbing ahead of one knife, some
    wise patrons deciding to clear out and away from the dartboard quite a ways, you
    say, "Ha!! Ahsv.. Hah. Haah.. Here,, -thi *hic* s- is how it is doone!"

wield knife

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

throw knife at dartboard center
    You take careful aim, calling the center ring of the dartboard before throwing a
    fine throwing knife at the center of a scarred pine dartboard.
    A fine throwing knife embeds itself in the middle ring of a scarred pine
    dartboard!

"Are you kidding me," Shaith says in a low voice.
    EmellePazradymFyrrenLeanaNolaElliana
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Tried out the date conversion to see if it works correctly after the time change:

The Aetolian date of 2 Midsummer, 185 MA at midnight would be 1978/12/16 18:15:33.

Apparently Emelle was born before I was!
    SeirAxiusZailaPazradym
  • Oh yeah, once time changed over to the new time stuff it totally jacked with previous time/date conversions.

Like, Tens I know for a fact was made in like March-June of 06

• Jami gives a soft huff, staring at you, "You know, I wouldn't have expected you to be keen at snake
    wrangling."
    ZailaEmelleAymahVyxsis
  • "Love is a tender thing," Magnificent Officiant Amias contemplates, tracing small flowers and hearts
    with glittering pink and gold light in the air. "Something to be cherished in these difficult times,
    for life can be short, and must be seized."

"And so, Toz and a scarred Aslinn slaver are here to seize it." There is an uncomfortable and
    theatrical emphasis on 'seize' as Magnificent Officiant Amias gestures to the waiting couple. "And
    who better to guide you than I, Amias Ahava Edric Yasir?" The name rolls forth in a rapid, eloquent
    cadence.

Fitting.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ArbreSeirXeniaVyxsis
  • "Love is a tender thing," Magnificent Officiant Amias contemplates, tracing small flowers and hearts with glittering pink and gold light in the air. "Something to be cherished in these difficult times, for life can be short, and must be seized."

"And so, Yeras and Corvo are here to seize it." There is an uncomfortable and theatrical emphasis on 'seize' as Magnificent Officiant Amias gestures to the waiting couple. "And who better to guide you than I, Amias Ahava Edric Yasir?" The name rolls forth in a rapid, eloquent cadence.

Gee @Corvo congrats! Bwahahahaha
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please
    Seir
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    I almost wanted to leave it broken just to see. But I fixed it.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    MihaketiSerriceEllianaSeirLeanaVyxsis
  • Oleis said:

I almost wanted to leave it broken just to see. But I fixed it.

Actually fits with i dont give a crap and hurry up and get out. Pretty humorous....Does that mean we get more humorous do-overs? rofl

I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please