LOVE

Comments

• 2016 turned out to be a better year than I could've ever imagined. I landed my dream job, got to visit the US for an awesome 5day trip, which included me flying for the first time ever. In August, I met someone I really truly love and who loves me back and things are moving along swimmingly. I can't wait to see what 2017 has in store for me!

AxiusArbreZailaSeth
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    @Konnorn Congrats on having a decent year! I'm glad to hear someone managed to have an okay year, in spite of how shitty it got to being for most people.
    ArbreKonnornSethPeriluna
  • @Axius Yeah, I know the year's been pretty shitty to most people. And to those, I hope that 2017 will be a turnaround for you all!

Seth
  • edited January 2017
    This is both a "thank you" and a "love" but whatever:

@Oleis. Thank you for opening up the lines of communication, assessing the needs of the game as a whole, and facilitating change. You have done a ton of work since being back and watching you work so hard immediately made me want to log in to be a part of the changes you're spearheading.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    OleisEmelleCinarraLinSethMarienaErzsebet
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Eydis said:

This is both a "thank you" and a "love":

@Oleis. Thank you for opening up the lines of communication, assessing the needs of the game as a whole, and facilitating change. You have done a ton of work since being back and watching you work so hard immediately made me want to log in to be a part of the changes you're spearheading.

Thank you for these thoughtful words. :) I am really enjoying being back.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    LinSethEydis
  • Xan's had some up and down (And Up and Down And Left And Right) lately. It's been immensely satisfying watching him ricochet from person to person as he digs in his heels and tries to figure out who in the hell he's supposed to be and what he's supposed to be doing. Much <3 goes out to

@Atarah, @Teani, @Aryanne, @Fezzix (For constantly pushing at him), @Feirenz (The Boss Pig), and @Rasani- Now that was interesting. Didn't think Xan'd actually come up against anyone.
    Atarah
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Bored Panda is my favorite work website to kill time on

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Mariena: I based my latest university thesis on something from Bored Panda. <.<

Mariena
  • @Faerah: You know why.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Faerah
    I have a current Sciomancer love. @Teani is busting her ass to set up something pretty spectacular and we have a pretty small, but highly active set of players right now.

I haven't had this much fun for at least a few years.

TeaniCinarraZaila
  • RhoynnRhoynn Hartford
    I've got some big <3s for some people from last night. I utterly didn't see it playing out that way, but it ended up being a perfect catalyst. Much love to @Eleanor for walking him through it, @Akaryuterra for playing back against the strangeness rather than leaving Rhoynn feel kind of alone in his oddity, @Phoenecia for diving headlong into it, instead of tossing her hands up and running away and a surprise MVP to @Karhast, who says so much with so little
    KarhastAkaryuterraPhoenecia
  • @Rhoynn, logs or it didn't happen.

EmelleTeaniAkaryuterra
    Some love and some frustration. 
    Went to an opposition seminar today for my thesis and people were generally impressed both by the topic and the analysis, even though the results were disappointing. 

However, there were some disagreements when it came to source material and references between my supervisor and the examinator. I have quite a bit of work ahead of me this weekend, since the examinator seemed determined to push me for a grade with distinction rather than just a simple grade. It will be done though! After work. 

EmelleMarienaZailaCinarraFezzixHavenNola
    You can do it! @Teani

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    The last few months have been mildly rough at work just because the weather has seriously hampered our ability to complete our orders, so I've had the joy of calling all sorts of grieving people and telling them their headstones have been delayed by weeks/months depending.

Got a call from a gal checking up on her order, getting ready for another of those calls. Her response is to tell me how much she appreciates how much care and consideration we've shown through everything and how clear it is that we care about getting it right and how thankful her family is for everything we've done to get her memorial done perfect and what a balm it is in their hearts and so on.

Took me completely by surprise and got me all misty eyed and just made my day.
    BufordEmellePazradymTeaniDrestynRhoynn
  • I was out of work for two days after a partial expulsion of my IUD had me laid up. I'm still not at 100%. I get into work today and my kids started launching at me, hugging me, telling me they missed me. Sweet little terrors :smiley:

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    TeaniZailaMarienaFezzixDidiBuford
  • Kelliara said:

@Faerah: You know why.

I <3 you too, Kelli bb.
    KelliaraEydis
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

I waited too long to start on this series. So good.

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    edited February 2017
    Been having a couple of super busy weeks at work, making around 2000 pralines and truffles for an upcoming event this weekend. There were moments when I was unsure if we were gonna be able to pull it off, but the first day of the event is tomorrow and we have everything settled. Feels great! Also, I got to make one of my ideas for a truffle and it's been very popular with those who've tasted it. It's a split truffle with half coffee in dark chocolate and half vanilla in white chocolate. I don't drink coffee myself, but even I like this one!

Edit: I am still working on my pictures, just taking a bit longer right now due to said work.
    SeirSerriceEmelleBuford
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Sessizlik said:

Been having a couple of super busy weeks at work, making around 2000 pralines and truffles for an upcoming event this weekend. There were moments when I was unsure if we were gonna be able to pull it off, but the first day of the event is tomorrow and we have everything settled. Feels great! Also, I got to make one of my ideas for a truffle and it's been very popular with those who've tasted it. It's a split truffle with half coffee in dark chocolate and half vanilla in white chocolate. I don't drink coffee myself, but even I like this one!

Edit: I am still working on my pictures, just taking a bit longer right now due to said work.
    Those things look delicious. Plz to be sharing.
    EmelleSessizlik
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Sessizlik said:

I remember talking with you about work stuff when I first started playing Aetolia years ago, and I'm just so extremely glad that you've found a place where you enjoy yourself and are comfortable at. Go you!

Sessizlik
  • I can't stand coffee, but man those look delicious.
    Sessizlik
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    @serrice I was told just a week ago that I'm set for 2 more years. Two more years with the best job ever. Couldn't be happier!
    Didi
    GO TEAM NOOBIE DEATHSQUAD!
    TOGETHER WE......!
    Well. Mostly, we die.
    @sirris @Rasani @Mihaketi @Runas

(And tons of thanks to the various Syssin @kheese, @Fezzix @Rurthina and any others I didn't notice for coming to attack, I've had/am having tons of fun! I hope ya'll are, too!)
    RunasMihaketiDidi
  • Roleplaying a total wuss who got himself into a situation by trying to be a hero...
    Aaaaaah.

Although the interactions have been mostly me getting attacked and then fighting off, its been amusing.
    It's reminding me of Achaea from years ago, and thats not a terribly bad thing.
    ZailaFezzix
  • I love that I've got a whole week off (paid) this coming week because of switching to a new job.

Now, as a sidenote, for anyone who had me on skype (sol.lunare) - I'm not going to be using that account any longer. If you want to be in contact with me now, send me a PM and I can give you my new account.
    Zaila
    For some RL love!
    I went to Karaoke and actually got up to sing at the mic for the first time ever tonight. After fumbling hilariously terribly through a couple songs, I got more comfortable and it was just my group left for the last hour or so and we hammed it up massively and just had a tremendous amount of fun!

New experiences! :D
    TeaniKelliaraEmelleXeniaPazradym
    Much love to my Sciomancers for helping me iron out kinks and making this guild so wonderfully active. There's a lot to do, and I'm trying to keep my energy up and help and engage wherever I can, and you are all helping me. Know that it's very much appreciated.

Special hearts to @Mariena for all the help and stability she provides, to @Oisynne for her enthusiasm (can't be easy to keep that up all the time. You rock!), and to $Tekias for working so damn hard and being there all the time.

SeirCinarra