Meet and Greet and a surprise visit

A quiet chuckle reveals Omei's presence amidst the crowd, Her lips quirked into an amused smile as She merely observes. Precisely when She'd appeared isn't exactly certain.

Master Yeras Siarani, of Tempered Will says, "Anyway, now that my terrible prelude is over, I think we should-."

You kneel before Omei, swearing your allegiance to Her.

Rosdes blinks.
You say to Omei, "Nightmare, good to see You."

Rosdes inclines her head politely to Omei.

Tenshyo looks to Omei and offers brisk nod, "Lady."

Maizin blinks slightly as Omei makes Her presence known and inclines her head respectfully.

Omei waves a dismissive hand, clearly paying no particular mind to the formalities and greetings, save to offer a nod in return. "A joke was a requirement, yes?" She inquires with a tilt of Her head.

Rasani stiffens, giving Omei a polite, respectful nod. "Nightmare."

You say to Omei, "It is preferred, yes Nightmare."

Omei nods Her head briefly, lips pursing as Her gaze careens to catch each of those assembled in quick succession. "Why does Ironbeard refuse to shave his beard?" She levels, an eyebrow arching as Her countenance shifts to one almost serious.

You have emoted: Elliana pauses and taps her lips considering a moment. "I am afraid I cannot say...." She murmurs thoughtfully.

Rasani rubs her jaw. "Maybe he has a baby face?" It seems to be more of a worry of her own than anything.

Tenshyo thinks for a moment. "He would not be very magnanimous without it."

"It's grown quite attached to him," Omei acknowledges, entirely straight-faced.

Heaving a sigh, Tenshyo applies his face to his palm.

You have emoted: Elliana blinks a few times, dead silent - then a flurry of giggles escapes her.

Rosdes gives a pained sigh.

Khimaira Tenshyo Tanarian, fio Unarhete Iahulo laughingly says to Omei, the Nightmare, "Why.. why did I not see that one being so just.. bad?"

Rasani chuckles. "Yeras, you and Lady Omei seem to have the same sense of humor."

Master Yeras Siarani, of Tempered Will says, "I suppose listening to my puns is your Nightmare."

Omei cracks the facade, a sly grin lightening Her features almost immediately as She casts Yeras a quick wink.

Rosdes smothers a laugh around her fist.

You say, "There was a biscuit and a sausage, on a plate, all ready for Ironbeard to eat. The biscuit decided to go and hide in the biscuit tin as it didn't want to get eaten. As soon as it closed the lid, Ironbeard came in and stood on it and all the biscuit could say was 'Crumbs'!."
Yeras shakes his head.

You say, "Ok, so its noted, jokes are -not- my thing, I at least tried?"

"How do you know when Ironbeard's entered the room?" Omei queries again, both eyebrows raising as She observes the audience for any signs of response.

Master Yeras Siarani, of Tempered Will asks, "The smell?"

You say, "The ale disappears?"

"When he enters the room?" Tenshyo emits with a rather deadpan guess.

Gaze swiveling to land upon Yeras, Omei, the Nightmare says, "You can sense his presents."

Tenshyo utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

You grin mischievously at Omei.

You say, "What's green, covered in tinsel and goes ribbit ribbit?"

Khimaira Tenshyo Tanarian, fio Unarhete Iahulo says to you, "A poorly decorated frong?"

Khimaira Tenshyo Tanarian, fio Unarhete Iahulo says, "Frog, even."

You have emoted: Elliana grins entirely too wide, her gaze alight with amusement "A Mistle-toad!"

You giggle happily.

"Aha!" Omei resounds as She dips Her head into a quick nod of approval. "Because typically it's
mistl- yes. Good wordplay."

Rasani snickers. "I've never been very good at jokes, I fear. It's not a... -common- art form among my people."

Knight Rasani Morrog says, "Or maybe I -am- just a stuffy old Knight."

Master Yeras Siarani, of Tempered Will says to Knight Rasani Morrog, "Yes, but you're our stuffy old Knight."

Khimaira Tenshyo Tanarian, fio Unarhete Iahulo says to Knight Rasani Morrog, "If twenty-seven is old, what does that make two hundred and thirty-five?"

You have emoted: Elliana glances to Rasani. "Oh can't be as bad as mine were..." She says as if
urging onward.

You say to Tenshyo, "Decrepit? Ancient, older than dirt?"

You turn your eyes upward towards the heavens and the look of innocence on your face is almost enough to imply a gentle halo around your head. You didn't do it. Honest.

Khimaira Tenshyo Tanarian, fio Unarhete Iahulo says to you, "Aged like a fine cheese."

You say, "That can't be healthy."

You say, "You figure some sort of growth would form on it after a month in the sun...."

You shudder violently as a chill ripples down your spine.

Omei's form flickers and contorts, Her body blurring as it suddenly disappears with a rush of air
that sweeps through the garden.
I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
Do you hear that?
It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please
Tenshyo

Comments

• As an addition I did invite @Omei and was thrilled how quickly She jumped in to the fun with us. It really was a great showing for Elliana's first event as MoCA
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please