Michi (just Michi)

Hello yes I told myself I'd wait until more than two people knew my character before posting one of these and I think we're up to at least three.
Just Michi.

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm glad you recognize that I'm a lovely woman.
    Michi
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I've appreciated the couple of interactions we've had so far -- thanks for seeking Emelle out! It's obvious to me you're really thinking about how you want to develop Michi's character, and I've enjoyed getting a glimpse of that.
    Michi
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Michi feels to me like a character with depth, waiting to become fully realized. You're not afraid to be angry and stern with a certain consistency, where most players might compromise their character a little for the sake of breaking bread with others. I never feel like I'm on Michi's good side, and that's a good thing, in and of itself. You manage to convey it without that certain "is this really IC" feeling some players might give off, like it's for the benefit of the story. I love that Enorian has a resident hardass Temple goblin.
    MichiKodaza
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I don't know how you always spontaneously lose balance when we're moving, but stop it!

Kodaza