Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• He made a newbie a few years back just to send me a really shitty paragraph rant. Not really a surprise there.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

AtrapoemaMissariLaitIllikaalEmelle
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited September 2016
    Toz said:

He made a newbie a few years back just to send me a really shitty paragraph rant. Not really a surprise there.

Jeez, you're still upset about that? That was like 2 years ago, referring to a player that was arguably the most toxic player this game has ever seen. Here's a quote for you my friend.

Sometimes, letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.

Eckhart Tolle
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    AtrapoemaEmelleLin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Can we please drop this whole thing, from all corners. It was flagged off topic from the beginning. No need to add to it.

SeirAtrapoema
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    edited September 2016
    (The Order of Varian):@Rajazel says, "She showed me a picture and I got a stomach boner."
    NiaXandren

• FIRST.

"You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

AishiaNiaTeaniXeniaXandrenZailaIllikaal
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    6264 8/20/2016/18:40 Maskim You really fell apart after I did, huh?
    6265 8/20/2016/18:41 Maskim //IGNORE THAT I'M ON THE WRONG CHARACTER.

I lol'd. I haven't played in roughly 2 years. Who are you?! This will haunt me forever now.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • @Haven I need you to read the last 10 public posts then make Zealot babies with @Lait please.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ZailaRasaniHavenBuford
    Toz said:

@Haven I need you to read the last 10 public posts then make Zealot babies with @Lait please.

Haha, it's glorious. 'No man, no problem.' @Lait where were you when I was playing?!

How is that development going by the way? Good PKs and evolving city dynamics to be had yet?
    havenbanner2
    DidiAtrapoemaMazarineIllikaal
  • MazarineMazarine the best maze ever
    That depends on your take on 'I am going to stay in my haven, not do anything but shout random nonsense I can't back up and generally add nothing to the world around me but every city laughing in unison at me.'

If you think that is evolving city dynamics that they're all banding together to lolololol, then she's doing a great job!
    HavenAtrapoemaZaila
    That's too bad. Was hoping someone would succeed where Haven failed.
    havenbanner2
  • (Crafters): Nia says, "It's disconcerting just how many chainmail bikinis one finds in google images while trying to find item
    inspiration..."

Nia has been slaughtered by Kriegterr the Black.
    You divine the location of this death as Within a blood-drenched colosseum in the Hlugnic Labyrinth.

If only she'd had a chainmail bikini...
    XeniaDzekkDraimanNiaEmelleHavenIllikaalSear
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    More like Minister of Where.
    DraimanNozuziusMarienaXeniaIraeIllikaal
  • edited October 2016
    I've been bit by the gambling bug.

Your pose is now set as:
    Xenia sits at the roulette table, stacks of gold spread out before her.

You bet 6 sovereigns on red, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Kiri.

Kiri gives an exaggerated sigh and says, with a twinkle, "Ahh well, you can't win 'em all. Better luck next time to the losers!"

You bet 14 sovereigns on black, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Kiri.

Kiri gives an exaggerated sigh and says, with a twinkle, "Ahh well, you can't win 'em all. Better luck next time to the losers!"

You bet 30 sovereigns on red, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Kiri.

You bet 62 sovereigns on black, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Kiri.

You bet 126 sovereigns on red, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Kiri.

You bet 264 sovereigns on red, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Kiri.

You bet 530 sovereigns on red, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Kiri.

You bet 1064 sovereigns on red, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Kiri.

You bet 2150 sovereigns on red, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Kiri.

You yell, "Kiri, you're crooked."

You bet 4302 sovereigns on red, eliciting a wry grin and a wink from Kiri.

Kiri exclaims to you, "We have a winner! You've won 4302 gold sovereigns!"
    You are handed the stakes for your winning bets, and your prize of 4302 gold sovereigns.

You peer at Kiri suspiciously.

You say to Kiri, "I'm onto you."

EmelleXandren
  • (Web): Michi says, "Target: Nazetu."
    (Web): Michi says, "We're killing these kids but we're totally the good guys."
    (Web): Michi says, ":thumbs_up::skin_tone_1:."
    DidiNiaIraeEmelleZaila
  • NiaNia Trashy
    (Cabalists): Kelliara says, "Nia is correct. Sipping a levitation elixir will solve that problem."
    (Cabalists): You say, "See! Told you I was a capable Cabalist! Even if I was near passed-out drunk on the floor when I said it..."
    (Cabalists): Neev says, "Seems like just some more knowledge of brews and drinks."
    XeniaTeani
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    You tell Yeras, "This was the subtlest thing I could think of."
    Yeras's thoughts fill your head, "I don't think you and subtle have been acquainted."
    DrestynEmelleSerriceElliana
  • --- Winterbreeze Tavern --------- 7:-12:0 ---
    The saucy presence of Lana is here, swaying from table to table. Brangrin stands
    here behind the bar, a helpful smile on his face. A sigil in the shape of a
    small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. This place has been decked with
    holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. This place has been
    decked with holly boughs. This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs
    of mistletoe hang above this location. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this
    location. This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang
    above this location. This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of
    mistletoe hang above this location. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this
    location. This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang
    mistletoe hang above this location. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this
    location. This place has been decked with holly boughs. This place has been
    of mistletoe hang above this location. This place has been decked with holly
    boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. This place has been decked
    with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. This place has
    been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location.
    Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. This place has been decked with
    holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. This place has been
    boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. This place has been decked
    This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above
    this location. This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe
    hang above this location. This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs
    boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. Sprigs of mistletoe hang
    above this location. This place has been decked with holly boughs. This place
    has been decked with holly boughs. This place has been decked with holly boughs.
    holly boughs. This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe
    hang above this location. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. This
    place has been decked with holly boughs. This place has been decked with holly
    holly boughs. This place has been decked with holly boughs. This place has been
    decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. This
    place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this
    above this location. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. This place
    has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location.
    this location. This place has been decked with holly boughs. This place has been
    decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. This
    place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this
    mistletoe hang above this location. This place has been decked with holly
    holly boughs. This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe
    boughs. This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang
    mistletoe hang above this location. This place has been decked with holly
    boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. Sprigs of mistletoe hang
    above this location. This place has been decked with holly boughs. This place
    has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location.
    this location. This place has been decked with holly boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe
    boughs. Sprigs of mistletoe hang above this location. You see a sign here
    instructing you that WARES is the command to see what is for sale.
    You see exits leading north, south, west, and up.
    [HINT]: This bar could use some decorating!

:|
    ZailaLinKelliaraTeaniArbreXandrenDrestynTedrunai
  • The bar could use some decorating. I mean, there's dead plants in the way. Gotta get rid of those, first.

Tenshyo
  • flowers
    LinSibattiTedrunaiMihaketi
  • A distant keening howl seizes your attention, and you stop to listen. It is the sound
    of some creature, somewhere, experiencing inutterable sorrow. A chill ripples down
    your spine as the sound trails off, but you remember...
    You gasp with the realization that Chado has reached the level of 75.
    You gasp with the realization that Michaelx has reached the level of 6.

....okay?

(Neither of these two people were online. WTF?)
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    Zaila
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Xandren said:

A distant keening howl seizes your attention, and you stop to listen. It is the sound
    of some creature, somewhere, experiencing inutterable sorrow. A chill ripples down
    your spine as the sound trails off, but you remember...
    You gasp with the realization that Chado has reached the level of 75.
    You gasp with the realization that Michaelx has reached the level of 6.

....okay?

(Neither of these two people were online. WTF?)

Aha! This is a great bug. One of those with an easy explanation but a goofy result.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    SibattiXandrenTeaniTenshyo
  • People will level sometimes from the xp gained from having a blessing which is calculated at the howling. The room message seems to be displayed regardless of weather or not they're online, in the case of them not online it's wherever they logged out from. Just think of it as a gift from the gods and you got to witness. :tongue:
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    The best one I saw was a person who was waiting to do something cool for getting tekal, but got a blessing or something while offline (or forgot about it), and had it kick it while s/he wasn't even offline, and got tekal at the howling.
    OleisLin
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I like wandering around old areas in Aetolia, because they have so much random fun stuff in them. This guy is in Djeir.

At a decrepid square.
    A ragged beggar is sitting in a corner.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and northwest.
    An old beggar says, "Alms? Alms for the poor!"
    probe ustodu
    His tattered rags barely covering his gaunt body, Ustodu appears to be quite frail and ancient. Many scars cover his face and neck, evidence of knife fights of many years. A large torn hat covers most of his face, and a cane is attached to his wrist by a strip of leather. He is called 'Ustodu.'
    An old beggar looks weak and feeble.
    He weighs about 150 pound(s).

You greet an old beggar with a sincere smile.
    An old beggar says, "Give an old man a few coins... and who knows, if you're generous, I may reward you."
    An old beggar takes his ragged hat off and waves it in front of you expectantly.

You give 1 gold sovereigns to an old beggar.

An old beggar says, "Oh, come now. For so few gold sovereigns even a poor man like myself can't get the strength to really speak. Show me some real gold, I'll show you some real talk."

You give 10 gold sovereigns to an old beggar.

An old beggar says, "Well, you aren't too generous, but I'll at least thank you with some advice."
    An old beggar says, "Those who give to the less fortunate earn great rewards."
    ArbreRunas
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Watch where he goes after that. Who knows, he might just get up and walk to his super fancy horse and ride away into his 3 story mansion. Cause you know, beggars do that. Lol

ZailaRhoynnTenshyo
  • Or buy some crack.

Runas
  • Drestyn said:

Or buy some crack.

Now for sale at the nightwell in Esterport!