Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• Well, for reasons, Aetolia is gonna be my main game now after having been dormant for a while. So that means I post some picture because why not? A few months old, I regretfully cut off most my hair since then and I look too post-work to take a new picture right now.

MarienaXeniaEmelleZailaIllikaalHavenLycurgusEydis
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited October 2016
    Okay I got it working. Without further Adieu, #Worlds Weekends. For the first time in 4 years I took a vacation to see League of Legends World's group stages since this is the first time they've done it in NA. As a disclaimer, my glasses got bent up really badly just before this started happening, so they ended up being crooked in a lot of the pictures.

The first weekend was with some of my gaming buddies of almost 5 years now.

http://imgur.com/a/i7Bmo

Week 2, Draiman arrives! There are some (Strip club) pictures that didn't make it because they're probably not forum appropriate. However, it was my very first time going to one. Draiman bought me a lapdance. That one sucked. Dhagon bought me one and she made me want my mommy. We had a great time though.

http://imgur.com/a/DNdoO
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    NiaBufordTeaniXeniaHavenZailaDraimanTrager
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    So this is why @Draiman is too broke to come meet up with me? *psh* And I came across an entire OCEAN! :tongue:

DidiXeniaHavenKelliara
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I have a bunch of pictures, but these two are the best. Post Hurricane Matthew destruction.

Haven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @Arbre - Hope things are well. All we got was heavy rain in my section of Tampa.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Xenia
  • too bad the rain can't be channeled to the west coast
    IllikaalSaturnine
  • DzekkDzekk A training courtyard surrounded by arches
    I'm visiting MAINE!

Despite appearances, I'm really enjoying myself here. I just have this thing where I glare at cameras.

(The Front Line): Aishia says, "U better check yourself before u Dzekk urself."
    NiaEmelle
  • Maine sucks I'm sorry you're here my dude.
    Dzekk
  • DzekkDzekk A training courtyard surrounded by arches
    I actually really like it, if only for the nature here.
    (The Front Line): Aishia says, "U better check yourself before u Dzekk urself."
  • Our new car - 2017 Kia Forte S.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    IllikaalTeaniMarienaEmelleQephah
    edited October 2016
    So, as some people know, I visited the flat middle parts of the US again: Kansas, with a short stop in Oklahoma too. This time it wasn't purely pleasure. I was there to gather data for my thesis in geography, so I got to spend some time in US High Schools, which was a bit different, but very interesting.

I thought I'd share some pictures from the trip (though I don't have any of me and @Draiman. He took the only one of us and that's already been shared!). I'd also like to entertain you with a selection of the questions I was asked by the lovely US teenagers I met.

- What's your favorite food? (First question, right off the bat)
    A: Family recipe of a shrimp casserole

- Do you have cats over there?
    A: Yes, we are a normal country with normal things.

- Do you use Iphones, androids and such? (implied do you have that kind of tech)
    A: Yes. *hold up my android* Skype and Spotify actually come from Sweden.

- Do you use toilet paper in Sweden?
    A: No, we use our hands, obviously. (What sort of question is that?!)

- What do you think about the political situation in the US over in Europe?
    A: *laughs out loud, a sound that fades in volume, then turns a bit nervous at the end*
    Does that answer your question?

Flat, flat country.

More flat country on my roadtrip to Oklahoma

Dallas by night

Keeper of the Plains

Food truck festival in Wichita

Butterfly inside the Zoo

Duncan, Oklahoma

Bikers had a fundraiser at the Sedgwick Zoo.

HavenMarienaEmelle
  • A+ very fierce
    NiaXeniaValingarEmelle
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Such alert regard.
    ValingarXenia
  • Swear down one day I'll get back in to this game properly

http://imgur.com/BF1tfrR
    http://imgur.com/Es0M1yZ
    KonnornEmelleTeaniTenshyoBufordHaven
    edited October 2016
    I've been told 'tis the season for pumpkin carving. Having never tried this before, I bought myself a pumpkin on pure impulse, thinking I'd give it a try. Now, being the kind of person I am, naturally I set the bar pretty high: I wanted a pumpkin that reflects me and looks awesome.

Mind you, I have never done anything like this before in my life. Bear that in mind when passing judgment on my skills:

PS: I have yet to see it in the dark, so might have to make depth adjustments. Edit: It looks awesome when lit up!

PhoeneciaIraeXancholQephahMarienaNiaEmelleHaven
  • Just because I haven't posted in a while, and I like this picture a lot, here's me and the spawn.

KerrynTeaniDzekkIraeEmelleQephahXancholPeriluna
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Did you buy the Quibbler/spectrespec set somewhere, or make it somehow?
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited October 2016
    @Sarita I made the spectrespecs from an online tutorial and had the Quibbler page printed at an office store. I also made the wand out of oven-bake clay, and my mom made the dirigible earrings for me! The whole thing was pretty cheap to do, it just took me a little time and creativity to assemble all the pieces.
    Nia
  • Emelle said:

I Halloween'd.

Just a few questions, since Luna is my favorite character and my SO has the perfect height/build to dress as her and I've always wanted to see her dress as Luna.

- Where'd you get the wig?
    - Link to the instructions for the wand/specs?
    - Where'd you get/make/find instructions for the costume?

Stray thoughts:
    You look DOPE
    You look seriously dope.
    That looks really fun.
    #LunaisthebestcharacterinHP
    Emelle
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    @Xanchol: Aw, thank you!

This is the wig I bought in the longest length of linen blonde. Pro: It's inexpensive. Con: It has REALLY LONG bangs with no natural part, so I had to mess around with it a lot to get it to look right. If I could go back, I would try to find something around the same price point with a side part/less bangs.

Spectrespecs tutorial
    I just improvised the wand. There are a lot of tutorials online on different ways to make wands (there's even a YouTube tutorial that shows how to make Luna's wand -- in Spanish) depending on what you're into; mine is really simple because I didn't want to invest too much time or money in it.

I cobbled the costume together from clothes I already owned, pieces I bought at the thrift store, a tie I ordered from Etsy, and an iron-on patch. This is the picture I used as my model. My mom makes jewelry, so I asked her to make the dirigible plum earrings from this tutorial. Several Etsy shops also sell these. Overall, I was able to do the whole thing for around $35!
    Xanchol
  • edited November 2016
    Halloweening with @Sibatti

She was Spider Gwen and I a Barbarian

Just before we vanquished the t-rex

Later on I met up with this elf and assisted in capturing a unicorn.

TeaniEmelleNiaSerriceXandrenSaturnineIllikaalSibatti
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Dayyuumm peanut butter and jaaaaammm.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Belatedly, since my computer has an odd way of loading the pictures in this thread, I think @Dzekk might be related to Karl Pilkington.
  • edited November 2016
    50 miles in the Oklahoma red dirt on a Polaris General. Okay back to lurking I go.

Boomer Sooner!

EmelleZailaQephahIshin