Hurricane Matthew

edited October 2016 in OOC Chat
Everyone on the southeast coast of the US - please stay safe. This storm is terrifying and I wish all of you safety and the best of luck as we get through this hurricane (and the fallout afterwards).
NiaMarienaDzekkLinXeniaRasaniKerocKelliaraTenshyoRhoynnHaven

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I've been watching it from the Houston area, going "you can stay the fuck away". Best of luck to the people already dealing with it!
    Dzekk
  • Please come to Texas. I wanna see how Texans react to a hurricane.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Dzekk
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Mostly we drink more.
  • in my experience, it usually involves firearms actually.

...I still remember those few bad dust-storms back in El Paso that I had to walk home through. And there was a real risk of my little 60 lb frame being carried off by those winds.
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • It wasn't so bad in the Columbia, SC area. I hear Charleston areas were hit pretty hard. My husband is being sent out to help the stores our company has there. Only bad part for us though was our fence is leaning into the neighbors yard and the scary hour drive to work during the worst part of it (usually only takes me 20 mins). Hope everyone else is okay too!!!
  • I really hope all of our Southeastern and Islander players are safe and sound!

You're all in my thoughts and prayers!

Periluna