Teradrim artifacts for the combat inclined

Title says it all for someone looking to become a fighter both 1v1 and group which artifacts stand out as most useful

Comments

• Defensively, +health sip, +con, protection, arti syringes.
    Offensively, +str.
    Utility, the voltda amulet.
    Iron coins, the insta-tattoo one, flooding, parting.

Seir
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Artifact shield is one of the best purchases you will ever make for any class that can wield a shield (like Teradrim)
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Trikal
  • ErebosErebos Right there! Oh you missed him!
    Is this list still up to date?

• No, not fully. Now there are also all the weapon runes you can add to your flail, like targetting, blunt, leech, enhancement. There are also some unique teradrim artifacts like pillar shard, sandwalker's mark, and bronze torc.
  • TedrunaiTedrunai Immortal
    @Erebos pretty much yeah. Those artifacts @Ilyon and @Draiman mentioned are useful and great across all classes, also more useful than the super class specific ones. The bronze torc is probably the most useful one out of the class specific artifacts but I'd give heavy priority to the defensive ones (shield, sip in particular) before considering anything else.

Worth noting that you can get the effects of some level 1 artifacts out of ylem amulets though, so if you're not buying artifacts higher than level 1 I would definitely prioritize the shield above all else. Disagree with arti syringes, they're really not any different from normal ones these days.
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    not much to add to this, not an arti'd up Teradrim (I am a teradrim though), if you're going for pvp, I've been told that it's an absolute -must- to have a perma tree tattoo.
  • TedrunaiTedrunai Immortal
    edited March 2017
    @Axius Tattoo stamps are actually the better investment. Since you can ink with no restrictions and touching tree has no bal/eq cost associated with it, tattoo stamps do essentially everything an artifact tree tattoo would but also extends that to all the other tattoos. You just need to code a line to re-ink as soon as your tree fades.

It's better to get artifact versions of tattoos such as boar, moon, moss, ones where re-touching after a fade takes up bal/eq. Those are not even close to priority though and are in the extreme end of "luxury artis cause I have everything else."
    Emir
  • @Tedrunai nailed it. However, if you are on a budget and you can't afford to trans tattoos but have 100cr, definitely get an arti tree tattoo.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    Tenshyo
  • i love the tree tat
    EmirTedrunai