Out of the Darkness Walk

ArbreArbre Arbrelina JolieBraavos
October 1st is my town's Out of the Darkness Walk, which is a suicide prevention walk. It raises money to fund scientific research, offer educational programs for professionals, educate the public about mood disorders and suicide prevention, promote policies and legislation that impact suicide and prevention, and provide programs and resources for survivors of suicide loss and people at risk, and involve them in the work of the Foundation.

Most of you who have been around for a few years know I've struggled with mental illness. I have bipolar disorder that completely crippled my life for quite some time. It is only within the past two years that I have started to get myself together and begin to have a productive life again. That's the short of my story - I'm more than willing to talk about it in more depth if anyone has questions.

That being said, if anyone is willing and able to donate to this cause, it'd be much appreciated. A friend of mine I made in the hospital made a team called Stay Strong, and our group goal is to raise $1,000. Any amount you can spare helps us a lot. Thank you in advance!

https://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donate.participant&participantID=1034421
RasharHaydynTedrunaiDraimanApianoraEmelleMarienaLycurgus

Comments