LOVE

Comments

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    For the first time in years, I went out for an entire afternoon and just went to random places. Did lots of walking. Besides my ankle hurting, I feel fantastic. I've barely sat at the computer (besides work) for the amount of hours I used to and I really just love it. Thank you, @Arbre, for pushing me so that this is now the thing for me. I can't remember the last time I felt this normal.

ZailaSilenaKerrynIraeEmelle
  • When I won a shop auction, I knew I wanted to open a tavern with the hope of getting more rp with a wider variety of people and MAN, did it deliver last night! The place was packed and I got to talk to characters I never get to talk to outside of serious discussion, or some I'd never talked to at all outside of getting my guts torn out at a lesser! It was wonderful and EXACTLY what I wanted when I opened The Burly Chest, so I want to thank everyone who made it great!
    @Xenia , @Draiman , @Aymah , @Pilar , @Aisling , @Istela , @Kanivara , @Gasto , @Zaila , @Coryn , @Aryanne , @Brynn , @Kheoss , @Tenshyo and a very special thanks to the little Esterport guard who came to make sure we weren't being too rowdy!

Here's hoping we have another night like that, with more new people for me to meet!
    DraimanKerrynDidiEmelleXeniaAymahZailaTenshyoPilar
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Decided to have end of Celebrations fireworks show.

The following people attended, thanks a lot!

You see the following people here:
    Feirenz, Inkh, Aisling, Phoenecia, Fezzix, Jerad, Istela, Rashar, Didi, Akaryuterra, Aliane,
    Valingar, Yero, Shachalai, Mazarine, Trager, Qephah, Olethea, Varel, Vaskar, Trikal, Zyner, Brynn,
    Cariv

The lag that almost (probably not even close) ended Aetolia, from Trik's POV:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/26dcb39b
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

FeirenzMazarineXeniaFezzix
  • This first episode of One Punch Man after the series ends (it's one of a series of shorts)

After watching a movie of Alien Versus Stalker, Saitama has become aware of things that make him paranoid of being stalked himself; incidents of feeling like he has eyes on him, and a missing fry cause him to have a bad day.
    Genos is confused by the source of Saitama's power, and observes him from a distance in hoping to find out the source of his power.

(yes, I intentionally wrote that synopsis as if it were on a TV Guide go watch it, it's hilarious)
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • Rasani said:

When I won a shop auction, I knew I wanted to open a tavern with the hope of getting more rp with a wider variety of people and MAN, did it deliver last night! The place was packed and I got to talk to characters I never get to talk to outside of serious discussion, or some I'd never talked to at all outside of getting my guts torn out at a lesser! It was wonderful and EXACTLY what I wanted when I opened The Burly Chest, so I want to thank everyone who made it great!
    @Xenia , @Draiman , @Aymah , @Pilar , @Aisling , @Istela , @Kanivara , @Gasto , @Zaila , @Coryn , @Aryanne , @Brynn , @Kheoss , @Tenshyo and a very special thanks to the little Esterport guard who came to make sure we weren't being too rowdy!

Here's hoping we have another night like that, with more new people for me to meet!

HOW COULD I FORGET @Didi omg
    Didi
  • 'Cariv uses Domination Golgotha.'

Confirmed darkie party.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

XandrenXenia
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Doing an art trade with a fellow artist.

And also rediscovering a bunch of old art I did from two or three years ago. Normally I get embarrassed looking at old art, but looking at these, I'm actually quite proud of how they turned out. Seeing some of the stuff that was never completed has also kind of given me the urge to finish them.
    Didi
  • see my Mad post for background as to WHY this new keyboard is here...

buuuuut...

...new Keyboard. AND I got to enjoy that peeling the plastic off of it feeling.. like you do with a new phone...
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    ZailaDidiTeani
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Had my annual review, almost got promoted but the owners of the company were worried about my billing rate since I hoped to scale back the amount of field work I do over the next five years. Instead they just gave me the 3000$ raise associated with it.
    AryanneTenshyoHavenXeniaTeani
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    It's not a good potg, but I would like to think this summarizes my Overwatch experience perfectly.

(I know the Mei. GODDAMMIT MEI)

• CorynCoryn Spokane, Wa
    edited August 2016
    That look after the wall just SEETHES with hatred.
  • I've been having such a good week.
    Work has been ANNOYING but profitable, so I can't complain too much.
    And the Pi got to hold a little durdalis seedling and complete her promise she made to Prol and Rakdor. THEN ALL THIS RP AT @Rasani's TAVERN LIKE...WOW.

I'm loving this week. More Dendara stuffs pls <3
    He told me I was so small...
    I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!
    RasaniDidiAkaryuterra
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    edited August 2016
    It was free and I couldn't resist.

DraimanJensenXandrenEmelleZaila
  • This is all I see, and I can't tell if its a joke.

XandrenXenia
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I edited it. Hopefully it'll stay working now. Photobucket is being real glitchy.
  • Oh thats cute. Your name is Casey. :P

Now that I know your First/MI/Last.... can I have your banking information? :D lol
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Arbre said:

I edited it. Hopefully it'll stay working now. Photobucket is being real glitchy.

It's 2016, hon. You gotta move on from Photobucket.
    DraimanXeniaAishiaHadrakTedrunaiVaskarKynaSeir
  • Who has two thumbs is already in Australia??

THIS GUY!

Also... you were supposed to get here earlier you fuck!!! We coulda hung out!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Trager
  • Trager said:

Who has two thumbs and is moving to Australia in a week?

THIS GUY!

You're gonna have no thumbs if you fall prey to a Drop Bear.

BEWARE THE BEARS!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    TragerVarel
    Kelliara said:

Trager said:

Who has two thumbs and is moving to Australia in a week?

THIS GUY!

You're gonna have no thumbs if you fall prey to a Drop Bear.

BEWARE THE BEARS!
    I was told to beware the birds
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    Jensen said:
    Who has two thumbs and is moving to Australia in a week? THIS GUY!
    You're gonna have no thumbs if you fall prey to a Drop Bear. BEWARE THE BEARS!
    I was told to beware the birds

I believe it is more a case of:

BEWARE THE EVERYTHING. 
    ErzsebetTeaniKerrynKelliaraHavenJasline
  • QephahQephah Sacramento
    Time to drag @Shachalai out of bed, and haul ourselves up to Ashland for the yearly Shakespeare Festival visit. I have two plays I am seeing and couldn't be more excited.

One of the few instances of Australia being cuter
    ZailaXenia
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    I promise you bro, Australia gots way more cutes than that.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Animal kingdom wise? Doubtful
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Qephah said:

Time to drag @Shachalai out of bed, and haul ourselves up to Ashland for the yearly Shakespeare Festival visit. I have two plays I am seeing and couldn't be more excited.

On a similar note: I've been to London a few times (for work), but this summer I went there on vacation and finally got to visit this place:

I even got to go inside, to see this!

For more than 3.5 hours, I stood right by the stage, in the pouring rain, all evening, but -this- is how happy (and how close to the stage) I was!

ZailaEmelleJasline
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Trager said:

I promise you bro, Australia gots way more cutes than that.

LEWD.

Trager
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Had a spur of the moment exploration trip with @Trikal turn into 45ish minutes of fighting with @Akara and @Lait. Most fun I've had in a while. 
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.