Tavern Talk (OT thread)

124»

Comments

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Aetolia crash or is it just me?
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    It was everyone.
  • Of course, I open this chest and Aetolia dies!

upturn chest
    You turn a cryptic chest upside down and give it a shake, emptying its contents into your hands.
    A globe of elemental energy falls into your hands.
    A globe of elemental energy falls into your hands.
    A grimstim pill falls into your hands.
    A hunting boon token falls into your hands.

Still there, woo!
    IshinColetteAshmer
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Ereptile dysfunction. that is all.
  • QuellisondeQuellisonde Baton Rouge
    edited September 2016
    Yay a random prattle area, I've been saving some up.

I have many things I love about this game Aetolia and what's been built and designed here, but the greatest thing I'll mention is the mature players we have here. Just review the thread from Nia relatively new to this game and the pleasant but thought provoking responses from the players to her on her being distraught over item description limitations. No one was rude or uncaring, everyone stated valid succinct responses, many iterating that HERE people care about ALL of the players and being courteous in general interactions. K U D O S and respect.

And I hope I can remember all of them but HOW the staff admin whateveryoucall them have chosen to code things that to me are just brilliant and I LOVE LOVE LOVE.

All the time I discover new ones and privately cheer!

1. Just discovered you don' t have to be in a newsroom to enter the news and post.
    2. Recently discovered that many of the TASKS you must do as a new character that you need someone with you to do like I don't know a dodge or something, can be handled by an NPC in the library, BRILLIANT! Way to Go Game Designers!
    3. You can actually see your messages SENT as well as received. CHEERS!
    4. Path TRACK, rather than path find path go, yay!
    5. Map List and ease of getting to areas or NPCS even, another WIN

I am sure there are more I am forgetting that I have discovered here and there and just beamed with joy at discovering.

You have gone above and beyond improving things to make it more enjoyable to play the game and that are just logical and makes me wonder why all the other IRE games did not take a cue from you!

BRAVO! <3

BufordEmelleXandren
  • Yeah that kind of stuff is our JAM.
    Didi