HAR!(Coryn)

HAAAAR!!
Didi

Comments

• I like Coryn! You play him in a relatively light fashion compared to the often stern and grumpy Rashar, and it makes for a comical blend. You work your ass off for the guild and that's something I appreciate a lot. Definitely, you're good for the game.

ICly, I love the story Coryn tells and how you've used it to explain his stance. He's definitely someone Rashar has come to trust and really, there aren't -many- of those. He also isn't afraid to speak his mind and tell Rash when he's wrong or has overlooked something. It's a relationship I think works well and I'm looking forward to seeing it continue.

Great job, dude.
    Emelle
  • CorynCoryn Spokane, Wa
    Thanks! This is a character I love playing quite a bit. I put a lot into him so I thought I may as well put just as much effort into how he is played.
  • CorynCoryn Spokane, Wa
    Gonna, uh, give this a good bump. Interacted with a few more people.
  • Coryn and Rasani have a very interesting dynamic, ie Coryn is still sort of learning the ropes of things and Rasani loves to help teach the ropes of things! Even if a lot of their conversations take place with ale in hand, it's sort of like a therapy session with the bartender. Coryn gets his problems out, gets some advice and is all the better for it, and Rasani gets to help him out, which is always fun!
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I enjoyed getting to know Coryn a little better today. Not only have you obviously thought about his backstory, but he's also a good storyteller, which is lovely -- it's fun to just sit and listen to him recount the events of his (relatively short) life. Things will only get more interesting from here! I'm looking forward to seeing how his character develops further in the Order.

• CorynCoryn Spokane, Wa
    Thank you both! Coryn's storytelling ability is admittedly just my own, but adds something to him I haven't to other characters.
  • Aymah and Coryn only interacted once, but it was super fun and hopefully there can be more.
    I agree with Em about the storytelling, that is very, very awesome. It's why Aymah was all googly eyed, hah.