Aymah

So Aymah is back after her long dream, and is out and about being somewhat loud.
If I've emoted at you, I want to hear it, be it good, bad or ugly. Have at it!

Comments

• It was definitely interesting interacting with you, and I'm looking forward to working with you for future Guild stuff, and not-Guild stuff!!
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    Aymah
  • Aymah is perhaps one of the most consistent characters I've come across. She's a believable character with a rich background and story. And if you have not interacted with her, well, you should!

On a more personal level, the scenes between Xenia and Aymah are perhaps some of the more meaningful and character defining interactions for my character. Good or bad, the interactions are always intense, and always something I look forward to. Your writing always pushes me to express the character in new ways. It's a delight to RP with you and while the dynamic between the two has changed, it's still just as engaging and interesting as ever.

Aymah
  • I don't have a read yet.

That said, it is a rare occasion that I meet a character and I'm challenged not only by the player writing at a level that makes me do a second take, but the character itself calling Rashar for his bullshit.

You come alive with your emotes, and I want more.

Please.
    Aymah
  • Bump, cause I'm bored af in my packed peds ER, but mostly it's been a while, and SO much has  happened! 
  • CorynCoryn Spokane, Wa
    You helped Coryn actually commit to doing his job and you're quite interesting to boot! I need more.