DraimanTedrunaiNolaDemarcus
  • TedrunaiTedrunai Immortal

DraimanAnteheXenia
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox

• TedrunaiTedrunai Immortal

SerriceDraimanAnteheSolaria
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    ^ They get it.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• KynaKyna Victoria, Australia

This feels even more appropriate if you're southern hemisphere.
    DraimanTedrunaiKelliaraAntehe
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC

KerocEmelleJensen
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Couple of my friends made a mistake. They went Team Valor. I was thinking about forgiving them, but then they waited until I went to work to come take the gyms in my neighborhood from me. This is how friendships end and wars begin.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

XeniaNolaTedrunaiAnteheSerriceIshinIllikaalKelliaraHaven
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    The hell is going on.

• Gangs are forming.
  • This used to be such a nice neighborhood.
    Haven
  • CorynCoryn Spokane, Wa
    There were herds of people at Riverfront Park at 10pm going about catching Pokermans. Same with downtown. IT'S LIKE ZOMBIES BUT THE VIRUS IS DIGITAL MONSTER THINGS
  • I think it's beautiful.
    Draiman
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    My workplace has a gym. Naturally I need to do my part to protect it. So I took it back this morning when I got in. Then I noticed someone was beating up on it to take it down. He held it for about 30 seconds. (Jolteon >> Fearrow, incase you were wondering).

I went downstairs and spotted him in the bus shelter. So I went outside and stood in front of the shelter, stared him down, and turned my hat backwards like Ash from the show and kept staring him down. He looked around uncomfortably and left.

Get. Off. My. Lawn.
    DraimanSolariaXeniaFaerah
  • I was gonna make a post about the superiority of Team Valor complete with a google image picture, but there's random pokemon rule 34 under pokemon go and I don't need that today.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Serrice
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    XeniaKelliaraSerriceZaila
  • Weeelp. Just ran out of my house to track down a Jigglypuff. What is this voodoo.
    XeniaSerriceEmelle
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    I have seen videos and comments of people trying various... lazier methods of walking their eggs - like tying their phones to ceiling fans - has anyone in our community here tried anything?

We were brainstorming ideas! Haha.  
  • MazarineMazarine the best maze ever
    Saw this on Reddit, thought it was amusing and related to Kyna's cheating question.

Cheating at Pokemon through the ages!
  • Guys. I know it's fun, it's enjoyable. I applaud you for the fun and the exercise. Don't be an idiot with the addiction though.

a guy was STABBED after asking someone for a battle. What did he do? Put off treatment for the stabwound for 24 hours. decided Go was more important. When he got to the hospital the NEXT DAY. That stab wound needed 8 stitches. EIGHT FRICKEN STITCHES. that's NOT an insignificant knife. Take it from me. I've had to have twenty stitches in my foot after tearing it open on a HANDSAW.
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    Trager
  • SilenaSilena Immortal
    Sooo... I downloaded the game yesterday. Caught a dratini after work and a bunch of what I think are common ones, and I really want an eevee. There are so many people and ponds in my neighborhood. While walking, I also found some cute ducklings. It's almost as if there's a real world outside, too. Weird.
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    Can we battle people now? Thought that wasn't coming out for a bit, just gyms for the time being.
  • SilenaSilena Immortal
    Antehe said:

Can we battle people now? Thought that wasn't coming out for a bit, just gyms for the time being.

I hope we'll at least be able to see other players at some point.
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    That would probably crash my game living in a large city with lots of players condensing around gyms.
  • Yah, the game has enough problems, let's not exacerbate them. :p
  • SilenaSilena Immortal
    Antehe said:

That would probably crash my game living in a large city with lots of players condensing around gyms.

Maybe. There's something like 10 pokestops at the university campus 5 miles down the road from me- and hundreds of students outside playing the game. It would be pretty crazy if you could see/battle them all.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area

I don't know why this is friggin funny to me but god it gets me every time.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    KelliaraTragerJensenKerocSerrice
  • That Clefable is genuinely frightening.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    TragerZaila