Thank you!

Comments

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Shout out to @Arbre, @Trikal, @Xenia who all knifed Tiyen for me 3x in a row while I grinded out end game one last time. Most boring 24 hours of my life.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

XeniaIshinDidi
  • Take care, @Faerah. I'll let you know if I'm ever in your state, and you better do the same for me if you come up my way!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Faerah
  • Faerah said:

Oh, I also played Lucie (since I'm leaving, who really cares) - and I'd like to thank @Edain, @Nola, and @Melantha for a great time on that character. As well as the person who played Auresae when she was new.

WHAT!? This blows my mind.
    I would have _NEVER_ guessed.

Faerah
  • Tenshyo said:

Faerah said:

Oh, I also played Lucie (since I'm leaving, who really cares) - and I'd like to thank @Edain, @Nola, and @Melantha for a great time on that character. As well as the person who played Auresae when she was new.

WHAT!? This blows my mind.
    I would have _NEVER_ guessed.
    I'm going to take this as a compliment! I tried very hard to keep the two characters separate and different.
    TenshyoHaven
  • @Faerah Seconding that reaction, belatedly. Granted, I'm terrible at figuring out alts in general (and try to keep it that way), but I was thoroughly pulled in. I do miss the time Lucie and Mel spent together, and if you ever feel the desire to reunite the sisters, you know how to get ahold of me. For my part, I'm sorry for dropping off the face of the game while you were still around. Take care!
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
    Faerah
  • edited May 2016
    To @Callister and the player behind him:

I hope things are working out okay in that real-life incident you mentioned to me the last time we spoke. I'm sad that you retired your character without saying goodbye and I want you to know that I genuinely enjoyed our RP. Take care, and thank you for playing your wonderful character and being so consistently entertaining. :smile:
    Rasani
  • edited May 2016
    Also, a more general run-down:

@Akara - I'm almost sad you decided to switch sides, because I genuinely had a lot of fun fighting with you and trying to dig you out of Enorian. There were times it got a little old, but there were times it was entertaining and I want you to know I appreciated it. Although I gotta say- your taunts can be cheesy. :tongue: Still had fun, though!
    @Chaxapuarch - my PK buddy! And one of maybe three consistently active Ascendril! I enjoy you a lot, and you've helped me test things. You're great and I appreciate you.
    @Cheshen - you vanished off the face of the earth but I enjoyed our interactions and the Mhun RP a lot. Here's hoping you show up again!
    @Noelle - I've had a lot of fun RPing with you! Our characters' conversations have been incredibly interesting.
    @Rasani - You play a nice, solid, stoic Troll and I've enjoyed bouncing off of you a lot (not literally - although it's a pretty funny mental image...)
    @Sarkis - I've enjoyed our characters' conversations a lot. Thank you for putting me onto some pretty fantastic Aetolian lore.
    @Serrice - thank you for all the combat tips! They've meant a lot and once I have more time I intend to sink my teeth more firmly into this PK thing. You've helped. Really! Also once I have time, I'm going to be looking into Project Euler again and bouncing some potential solutions off you.
    @Xavin - true, our interactions have mostly been impersonal, administrative, leader-to-leader stuff, but I still feel like I've gotten a solid grasp of your character and I've appreciated that we've gotten so much stuff done with the Ascendril. It's been a lot of fun!
    @Yveine - the direction you took my RP in was completely unexpected and very exciting! Thank you for being willing to field Mhun RP with me and also for being a great example of getting so much character across with so little prose.

EDIT:

@Kelliara - for a number of really interesting exchanges a while back. Those were a lot of fun and I want you to know I loved them thoroughly.
    Sarkis
  • edited May 2016
    Shachalai said:

@Kelliara - for a number of really interesting exchanges a while back. Those were a lot of fun and I want you to know I loved them thoroughly.

Oh, we're not anywhere near being done yet. *queue rumbling thunder and insane laughter*

Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Faerah
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Qualnia. Whoever she is, she bloodlined Roux and I and then not long after quit playing. She never bought credits, so her character purged, but stayed in our bloodline. I never got a chance to get to know her, but Roux and I have had such fun villainizing the hell out of this woman since she doesn't exist anymore. I sometimes wonder if she still plays as some alt and has never told me. She made Roux and I the prettiest rings. Thank you for once existing and becoming a fun plot device.
    Emelle
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Some say she gave birth to us all.
  • Aishia said:

Some say she gave birth to us all.

But those people are dumb.

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I want to thank @Teani for the new maps. They helped me remember some areas that I haven't re-explored. :)

AsaraiiEmelleTeani
  • Srsly @Teani, you rock!
    Teani
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Thank you, guys. Personally, I love maps and exploring, so it was fun to make. I'm just really glad it's all coming to good use. With the IG Path system in place, there are far too many people who have no clue what things look like or the comparative size between different areas.

Largest area (by far): Tcanna
    Biggest pain to map: Liruma Scrublands

I'm working on some of the underground areas now. We'll see if they get added once they're done!

• Thanks to everyone who's been patient with me over the last few weeks while I've gotten caught back up on the work stuff I lost. I can't tell you all how grateful I am.

Good news, I'm now back at square 1 again, so I'll be about more often In-Game, and getting stuff done for Aetolia again.

Thanks again, everyone. You're all pretty fantastic.

Much <3
    TeaniXeniaFezzix
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I want to thank the following people;

@Emelle - Pick up where we left off. It's all just so seamless and flows without any effort whatsoever. It's such a treat getting to RP with you on such a regular basis.

@Valingar - Still Bene's go to guy. A relationship that has lasted through the decades and even though we've not had much opportunity to get our PK Partnership on again, they're still very close characters

@Diogen & @Dhar - For helping with some RP that was meaningful to Bene. You didn't have to get involved, you could have just given a one word answer. Instead you went beyond the call of duty to really make the death of his son a proper situation. It is really really appreciated.

@Atrapoema - We need to get together soon. But just our interactions have made me miss the good 'ol days. Looking forward to more in the future.
    EmelleValingarAtrapoema
  • I'm sure I'll forget someone, so generally, thanks to everyone that came to the ball in Bloodloch. We kinda threw it together and just wanted to feel it out, but it seemed to have a really good gathering. As far as I'm concerned, if some RP has even a few people there, a win is a win. Thanks @Solaria for putting it together!
    Solaria
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I know a lot of people came, so definitely a big thanks to all that showed up tonight. I know it was a long night, and some had to leave, but it really meant a lot to see a decent crowd out. I hope everyone that came had at least a little fun!

AsaraiiDraimanMariena
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Solaria - I thought this went really well and I had a blast! Sorry for passing out before the end, it was just needed (Damn you Benadryl!)

Solaria
  • @Santiago - For so many reasons that you are well aware of, it is so great to have you back around and I'm super stoked to be able to RP with you again <333333

But for realsies, for making this -

Santiago displays a golden charm necklace for all to see:
    This necklace has a slim, golden rope chain that is twenty-four inches in length, including a small
    hook clasp. A round pendant hangs from this chain. It is comprised of a golden hoop that is just
    over three inches in diameter and it contains several small charms that have been attached,
    completely filling its centre. Each charm is simple in design, illustrating a representation of each
    item that is easily recognizable. Many of these are solid gold, including a skeleton key set with
    three diamonds, a thirteen point star and a coin bearing the depiction of a small droplet with a
    quill and sword suspended inside, crossing each other through the loop of a small ankh. There is
    also a golden letter "A" set with red rubies and a bat with sapphire gems for eyes. Framed in gold,
    several other charms are set with coloured glass. A maggot is depicted in gold filled in with white
    glass, the outline of a scimitar bears gray glass along its blade, a sharp incisor is filled with
    ivory glass and a simple bell bears two small pieces of glass that are purple and black in colour.
    Santiago
  • This is a belated response to @Faerah (I don't browse the forums as often as I used to!):

I also was completely shocked! You did an excellent job at separation of character. I want to thank you for both the IC relationships and stories our characters had together - I will always treasure the sisterhood that was generated between Lucie and Nola, as well as the three of them (@Melantha). You brought a splash of color and energy into a dimming place and truly rejuvenated my playing experience during those days.

I also want to thank you for the tremendous support you showed me ICly as well, I will forever be grateful for that. It meant so much to me, and it still does. I hope one day circumstances will again change and we'll all be reconnected in one manner or another (hopefully sooner than later!).

Faerah
  • SantiagoSantiago United States
    @Asaraii - For being an all-around awesome friend and for helping me get started in Aetolia. It's been nice to get back into the RP scene, especially with you. <33333
    KelliaraAsaraii
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    DETECTIVE SANTIAGO?!
    SantiagoAsaraii
  • SantiagoSantiago United States
    Aishia said:
    DETECTIVE SANTIAGO?!
    That's actually just a strange coincidence. :wink:
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I just want to thank whoever's been responsible for mobpossing Brock lately. It's really made my day.
    A carpeted walkway through pews (24748) - Attica (63)
    His robe emblazoned with the symbols of Lanos, Onim stands reverently.
    You see exits leading up and out.

You greet Onim, a white-robed priest with a sincere smile.

Onim, a white-robed priest says, "Ah, Lady Sinclair. Good day to you."

The common room of the Shining Trident pub.
    Appearance unkempt, Brock sits on the edge of a nearby table, foot propped
    against the seat next to it. A large wooden counter covers most of the western
    wall here. An oak table is here, 4 simple chairs have been placed at it. An oak
    table is here, 2 simple chairs have been placed at it. An oak table is here, 2
    simple chairs have been placed at it. A drunk man has passed out here.
    Overlooking the bar is a heavyset one-armed man, dour as a gargoyle. You see a
    sign here instructing you that WARES is the command to see what is for sale.
    You see exits leading north, south, and out.

Brock, an Idrethi barfly straights up a few inches at his seat at the bar, and
    winks at Phoenecia as she enters.

Brock, an Idrethi barfly says, "Couldn't stay away? Welcome back, miss, and have
    a seat."

Having NPCs give unique little greetings like that make things feel a lot more personal. So, thank you for that!
    SilenaZailaEmelleBenedictoTeani
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    edited July 2016
    I've been having just an awesomely fun time on aetolia lately with Zaila, and there's a ton of people who have made this possible, and I want to throw out some 'thank you's to some of the highlights lately as I can remember them:

@faerah and @ingram (obviously, without you guys, Zaila wouldn't exist - especially @faerah for convincing me to take on your retconned textbrat)

The following list has me regularly cracking up when I can corner them and if you don't rp at/with them already, I encourage you to stalk them for laughs a-plenty:
    @gasto @lait @coryn @Benedicto @dagmar @Xenia

This is the list of "You tolerate Zaila way more than she deserves and I love you for it":
    @emelle @mazarine @Rasani @qephah @atarah @kelliara (most of the previous list also applies here... to be fair)

You tolerate her just as much as she deserves <3:
    @sollace @maddox @aisling
    BenedictoEmelleXeniaRasaniFaerahKelliaraMaddoxIngram
  • Zaila said:

@faerah and @ingram (obviously, without you guys, Zaila wouldn't exist - especially @faerah for convincing me to take on your retconned textbrat)

Best worst mistake I've ever made.

KelliaraZailaTeaniIngram
  • Faerah said:

Zaila said:

Best worst mistake I've ever made.

What have you unleashed upon us!?
    XeniaFaerahTeaniIngram
  • Yeah, she calls Xenia 'Aunty-poo'

FaerahTeani