---------------------------
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

AryanneXenia
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited May 2016
    :s
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I USE VISTA.

• in-character referring to @slyphe as either "Lord Slyphe" or "Lady Slyphe" and making sure the next pronoun I use in reference to them is the exact opposite pronoun to the title, XD
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    Mariena
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Lardy
  • I'm kind of back. I wasn't planning on doing all that much with Aulin but SUDDENLY COOL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AND SPONTANEOUS ROLEPLAY AND OMG HOURS HAVE PASSED AND I'M ACTUALLY HAVING FUN
    EmelleXandrenAryanneDidiIshin
  • the pride I'm feeling as a personal accomplishment of having a character finally reach level 98, and pushing myself to strive for level 99!
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    HavenArbre
  • As the last bit of experience washes over your psyche, you are seized with a panic, suddenly unable to mentally contain the swell of power that comprises the sum total of your long journey to this point. Struggling to maintain control over the burgeoning tide of experience, you feel your body begin to tense and swell as if a larger physical container were the answer. Using your very body as a receptacle, you consciously channel the explosion of mental potence into your physical form. Almost immediately, the changes occur. Your skin tightens and stretches, taking on a grey sheen. You cannot help but scream in agony as your bones elongate and thicken, forcing muscle and tissue to adapt. As your body grows, you sense a void grow deep inside, a hollowness caused by and part of your sudden transformation. The gnawing emptiness has changed you profoundly, and you quickly recognize that only Divine essence might have any hope of filling it and making you whole once again. Without understanding how you know, you are aware that you are now Tekal, a hollow one.

An agonized scream startles all into a brief hushed silence as Xandren transcends the mortal body, assuming the hollow form of a Tekal.

sooooooooo much <3~

my first character to ever hit 99 in ANY of the IREs (My strongest character before this guy came along was 93, maybe 94)
    AulinHavenArbre
  • edited May 2016
    My poor Lusternian is a level 93 or 94. At that point (I haven't played her regularly since 2014) I kind of gave up. I (kind of) know how hard the struggle is!

Edit: Whoever (capital-W) is going with me through Mandre's Tower is making it lots of fun. I've tried and retried several times now and have been laughing all the while at Aulin's misfortune.

Edit: AUGH the tower was so fun and apparently I kind of unknowingly backed out at the last second BUT THEN Someone talked to me through Sheena and I gotta contrive some reason to go back there now and DEAR GOD SO MUCH ROLEPLAY IN JUST THE LAST TWO DAYS HOW DID THIS HAPPEN.

I can only hope that the typos I spotted (that were fixed with remarkable speed) can make up for what a great experience tonight was. I don't even mind that I died a couple times.
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited May 2016
    I love gigging.

I've had one hell of a weekend. I must have travelled about 400 miles, played 3 gigs with 3 different bands. The final gig of the weekend was at a music festival which we were the main support for. We got told afterwards that we had set a record for crowd attendance. We apparently had about 8000 people that came to see us! The previous holders for that particular music festival had been the band 'Beautiful South'. Here's a pic of me and the guys post gig;

On top of that I've actually moved house between all of the above occurring which is why I've been pretty scarce for the last few days!

A tired but happy Bene.
    EmelleTeaniSynne
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    I was watching your performance on FB! It was...... :sunglasses: So good. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Benedicto
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Illidan said:
    Thanks man! Which stream were you watching?
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    The Avalanches revealing their new album after sixteen years.

And it's out in July yaaaaaaaaas

Xenia
  • edited June 2016
    People are gonna hate me for this, and I'm gonna give my feet an Epsom salt bath with their saltiness.. but here we go!

Level:99
    XP:329999130/330000000

edit: I'm joking about taking that break.

Silena
  • haters gonna hate
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Benedicto said:

Illidan said:

Thanks man! Which stream were you watching?

Uhhh I don't remember at this point. I was just like "There goes dat Bene."
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I can't get enough of this game. http://slither.io/

I shall get to the top of the leaderboard if it kills me!!!!!!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • @haven I will never those hours of my life back.

HavenArbre
    I DA BEST!

havenbanner2
    Jensen
  • Whoa, pump the brakes, Haven!
    Haven
    Atrapoema said:

Whoa, pump the brakes, Haven!

I can't stop! #1 slot is mine. =D

havenbanner2
  • SilenaSilena Immortal
    Enorianites, I love you all. Especially @Rashar, @Salome, @Tenshyo, @Rasani, @Aisling, @Urial, @Lait, @Shachalai, and @Yeras.

And @Solaria, who is great with undead pets.
    EmelleSolariaRasharTenshyo
  • Gotta say, I'm not much of a gamer. I have a handful of games on steam, but I've never played any of them for overly long. However..

I just love Steamworld Heist. I can recommend -everyone- to give it a try, gamer or not.

• @Xenia I'd like to thank you for the strangely cute RP of Xenia being lost as hell in Enorian.
    KelliaraXenia
  • @Rasani: LOG PLEASE! I would dearly love to see lost and disoriented @Xenia.

...for...Scientific reasons, of course. Purely academic and not at all for my own amusement.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Xenia
  • @Rasani Idk man, @Kelliara seems pretty convincing.

I think she's a doctor or something?

• I can pretend to be if it'd help the cause.

I concur, @Tenshyo's crashing! 50cc's of Log needed, stat.

Clear!

See? Totally a doctor, or something.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    TenshyoSolaria
  • Well, I haven't got the logs from -my- point of view, but @Xenia was nice enough to send me the logs and thoughts from -her- end.

http://pastebin.com/uHUpyMwq

I'll assume they're okay to share, if not I'll take it down! It's oddly adorable. I'm hoping Rasani and Xenia get some more interaction!
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    8 years ago, or so, I bought tickets to go see Muse when they were in Stockholm. They cancelled the show a few months out, I got my money back, but was really sad I never got a chance to see them. They came by Sweden again a few years later, but I couldn't afford the ticket that time. Last summer they were in the next town over (!) but of course I was not even in the country at the time.

So, in December I was alerted to the fact that they were coming to Sweden again and I immediately bought myself a ticket as a birthday present. Yesterday, after 8 years of waiting, I finally got to see them live! Over the last few days I think I have run out of superlatives trying to describe how incredibly good it was.

EmelleFerrikKelliara
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Saw Muse with @Fenring in 2009 or so. They were pretty awesome.
    imageimage