LOVE

Comments

• This orel is the size of a fully grown hawk, having a wingspan of at least four
    feet across and half of that in height. This bird is covered in fluffy, silver
    down feathers - not a single adult feather visible. This gives the small
    creature a puffy, rounded appearance around its torso. His beak is entirely
    silver and lacks the pointed tip that an adult orel might have. A pair of grey-
    blue eyes peer out above the beak, near twitchingly shifting their gaze as even
    the tiniest speck of dust moves.

that is what I see in my brain..except poorly drawn in MS paint because I can't draw worth crap, I use a mouse, and I am not an artist. It's a giant, silvery puffball.
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    SolariaEmelleMarienaIshin
  • Tephra. Steampunk tabletop game with the simplest yet most imaginative core system that I've ever played. I'd highly recommend it, and I'm having loads of fun with the current campaign I'm playing.

It uses a single D12 for -everything- that happens in the game, and your stats and combat modifiers are built around the specialties (similar to DnD feats) that you learn.
    Ishin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Xandren - I have one of those birds too. Dope af. @Sollace got me a giftbag since she's such a sweetie and it was in it :D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Captain America: Civil War. Oh my goodness.
    TenshyoSynne
  • Captain Who-now and the whatnow?

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Asaraii I saw it this evening too! It was hilarious! So many scenes that made me laugh out loud.

Asaraii
  • this. This made me laugh so hard.

The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    AsaraiiIshin
  • @Teani Same here! I was grinning like an idiot through a bunch of it!
    Teani
    @Xandren - Be the one, bro. I'm more worried about that laptop tbqh. Notice there's no mention of it after the thief slipped and fell off the curb.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • edited May 2016
    @Ishin - They probably let one of the Marines have it (Duggan) because they know how shitty military gets paid and they wanted to thank him for his service with a brand new laptop!

Now, whether or not the jarhead knows how to use it, is an entirely different story :tongue:
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Trager
    @Zsadist - If it doesn't have picture-book instructions with it, he'll be screwed.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    ZsadistTrager
  • i like pictures err learning huzzah
    Trager
  • Mothers. They're pretty awesome.

So, happy Mothers Day to all our Aetolian mothers, hope you have/are having/had a good day!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    XeniaTeaniSolariaMaiteEmelleLepekaXandren
  • Herolt's quiz actually teaching me about Aetolia's lore in a fashion that I feel is more interesting than the Achaean History quest.. I feel like I'm looking at just a square inch of the tip of the glacier on this lore stuff... and it's both scary as hell, enjoyable as unicorns, and seriously overwhelming actually imagining how thick the book must actually be if I were to turn every single detail of Aetolian lore (through the glasses of Herolt's quiz) into a bound leather book
    Teani
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Xandren Herolt's quiz is awesome. I love how they add questions to it so it doesn't stay the same.

• SilenaSilena Immortal
    I love those new maps.
    Teani
  • I love rewatching this anime. Probably the only reason why I chose Aetolia when I first left MKO...

http://anilinkz.tv/series/overlord

...is it sad I can probably name an Aetolian for a lot of those characters?
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    This month has been very kind to me and my fiance.

On Mother's Day I booked a special brunch where both our families would get to meet each other officially. I had been dreading it for a while because my mother tends to be very critical, and his mother is very opinionated. Turns out, they get along very well, and so do our dads. 

I took up leatherwork as a hobby (and also as part of my job) about two years ago. Lately I've been working on some leather armour pieces as part of teaching as a class, but eventually plan on turning them into show pieces once the full suit is complete. I managed to complete the bracers today, and plan on working on greaves later this week. After that, I'll be working on a chest piece and helmet. I kind of wish it was commissioned work so I'd be getting paid for it, but it's a fun test of skill.

Even better? My fiance and I were doing paperwork for paying off his student loans. To our surprise, the entire $25, 000 has been fully paid off, and he no longer owes anything. We even called to make sure it wasn't a mistake. If only my student debt would be cleared so soon. 
    EmelleMarienaHaven
  • I just got home from the trip of a lifetime last night. I went on a 5 day trip to Piscataway NJ for the Steampunk World's Fair and let me tell you.... it was Amazing in every way. Lots of great costumes, great Music and new friends for Life. I Went alone, despite my social anxiety and the fact that I've never been on a plane Before, but I never felt alone at the fair.

Gotta say, the US did make a good impression on me and I have already decided to go back next year. But next time, with awesome costumes of my own.

• Man At Arms: REFORGED

I enjoy this YT series, it's weirdly satisfying to watch, and shoes a lot of cool stuff.

this is just an example of what I'm talking about.
  • This. NSFW

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
  • Grades finally came in and I got B's in both classes. Not the best, but considering how much I was trying to juggle, it turned out really well. Scoring an A on my math final really made me feel better.

The visit in Oklahoma has really felt like a vacation. Its been nothing but visiting with my mom and niece so far. It will get hectic later, but it is really nice.

KerrynAryanneDraiman
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    9 out of 10 times I hear the words vacation and Oklahoma in a sentence together it's always something like 'I need to go on Vacation and get out of Oklahoma'
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

AryanneErzsebetEydis
  • edited May 2016
    I'm told Oklahoma is a place where farmers and cowboys are the best of friends.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    XeniaSolariaAryanneIshin
  • Kelliara said:

I'm told Oklahoma is a place were farmers and cowboys are the best of friends.

I can confirm Draiman is a cow farmer.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Ishin
    I've owned literally every farm animal -but- a cow, fyi.

• Why is Draiman's forum picture a photo of the Goo Goo dolls singer.
    I hate all of you. 

• For the amusement of anyone who has seen @driaman or a picture of him IRL:

His side job.

XeniaTrager