Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Here's a pic of only God knows how many rattle snakes, taken at a one of the Rattlesnake Hunts here in Oklahoma. :)

"You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

AsaraiiTeani
  • Sneaky sneks

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Draiman -
    Buford said:

Nope nope nope nope nope.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    SolariaXeniaPeriluna
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Been a rough couple of weeks, but someone is taking it in stride.

AsaraiiHadrakMarienaKerrynTeaniOleisEmellePeriluna
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    So this is where I've been and what I've mostly been up to!

https://vimeo.com/thesoulconvicts/parrstreettrailer
    EmelleAsaraiiTeaniHavenXenia
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    It has been a year already?

EmelleIshinTeaniKerrynPeriluna
  • edited August 2020
    Graduation/Vermont meet-up pictures. @Corvo's hotel room functioned as graduation headquarters since our apartment was still under extreme duress from finals. I still haven't gotten pictures of me on stage or anything yet. I don't know -what it is- about me and pictures; I...just usually forget to take them lol. All of these are p sporadic.

Our way to graduation! @Corvo @Zarni @Jade

image clipped

Hotel selfie with @Zarni

Selfie with @Jadeza

Me forcing @Corvo into a selfie while we were all watching TV on the bed together lol.

image clipped

Me taking a diploma selfie after I walked off of the stage.

@Corvo hustling chess at Harvard Square in Boston.

image clipped

EDIT:

Also, here's a selfie of me after, like, 4 days of very little rest and 75% through my graduation party. lol

Admin Edit:

At the request of someone in the pictures, some have been edited out.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    LepekaMarienaAsaraiiEmelleFezzix
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Eydis gurrrl I'm so jealous of your eyelining abilities, for serious. Congratulations! I'm so proud of you, you did it! Also that dress is stellar, we picked well ^^

Eydis
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Ah pure texas brand dog food, only the finest texas based ingredients.
    Xenia
  • You'd think the Texas dog food would make the dogs... bigger?
    ArbreXeniaIshin
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Gasto said:

You'd think the Texas dog food would make the dogs... bigger?

TenshyoXeniaGastoIshinAniko
  • edited May 2016
    I'm not sure which is better... the mug that talks about the inevitability of death or the research paper on STDs. Both seems pretty morbid to me.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

SynneAryanne
  • Zsadist said:

I'm not sure which is better... the mug that talks about the inevitability of death or the research paper on STDs. Both seems pretty morbid to me.

Ha! STD is my short hand for standard. But your interpretation has got me wondering what a harmonised STD might be O.o

Demarcus
  • I got my mom a replica of her 20 year old cat for Mother's day. It was very much appreciated. :)

EmelleSynneTenshyoAryanneAsaraii

• Hello Aetolia
    EmelleDraimanSynneTragerHavenAren
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Just randomly and out of nowhere this horse came up while we were eating lunch. He's got a thing for sour cream and onion chips and Vienna sausages. And he's rude af, no sense of personal space.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

AryanneBufordEmelleTenshyoSerriceIshinAymahHaven
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    That horse looks like a cow doing a high angle shot to look skinnier.
    AryanneHaven
  • Way to steal my Thunder woman! Btw, I totally married your friend :-P
    TragerAren
  • Since I don't login in much anymore, spending most of my time with this little dude.

And travelling a lot to catch beauties like this.

TeaniXeniaTragerEmelleSerriceHavenIshin
  • where did you catch that. Omg I am bound and determined to catch huge fish this year. TELL ME YOUR SECRETS.
    Dourif
  • @asaraii caught a fish once.

It was roughly palm sized.
    DourifTragerAsaraiiXenia
  • @Asaraii catch Carp all over Europe in fresh water. I'm guessing they're stocked in lakes in the US too. Also took me 3 nights to catch that one fish, so be prepared to lose your life!
    Xenia
  • @dourif I've only ever shot carp with the bow and arrow set up, never had one on a fishing pole. One of my buddies from home is destroying it with the muskies, I'm determined to catch something big this summer!!

@rashar How many fish did you catch?
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area

My barber, Phil's Barber Shop, has this one particular guy that everyone loves named Berto. Berto is kinda flaky and doesn't always show up for work for whatever reasons. Still, he's the only guy I'd allow to touch my head. He's been MIA for almost 3 weeks now :/ I hope he's okay. Anyhoo, Grizzly bear me. Hai guys, I don't bite after all. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    ZailaHaven