Looking for a System or some help

RanRan Manila
Hey, I'm Ran. I've been out of mudding for maybe 3 years now, but I'm trying to get back into things. I'm from MKO and Imperian, and I've always wanted to try Aetolia next.

Since I don't know anyone here, is there like a system that has queueing attacks available anywhere? I can read code if I have to, but I really don't have the time to build something from scratch anymore and I just want to have fun here.

Thanks and cheers.

Comments

• Source is freely available without much of an offense. You'd have to make your own offense and queuing system.

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Firstaid is gud 2 bro
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Xenia
  • EodenEoden St. Louis, MO
    Ran said:

Hey, I'm Ran. I've been out of mudding for maybe 3 years now, but I'm trying to get back into things. I'm from MKO and Imperian, and I've always wanted to try Aetolia next.

Since I don't know anyone here, is there like a system that has queueing attacks available anywhere? I can read code if I have to, but I really don't have the time to build something from scratch anymore and I just want to have fun here.

Thanks and cheers.

To give you a more direct answer, there's two I can think of, but I would check the Scripts section of this forum for anything else that -may- be of interest to you as well. The Project Source is a public one I believe, but have to code in your own offense or get help there on it, but it queues attacks as far as I recall. The other one is...Mayhem hunting, which also queues attacks. I hope that helps considerably.
  • EodenEoden St. Louis, MO
    I forgot to mention... can also look in the Exchange section too
    Ran
  • RanRan Manila
    Thanks!