I am Keroc AMA

124»

Comments

• Everyone knows the answer is whiskey.

Unless it's Gin & Tonic.
    Buford
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    @Pypo

I'm sorry, I'm having a difficult time following what you are saying.

Racial relics have absolutely nothing to do with mutations (or mutations as we understand them), nor the cricket encounter that occurred for Spinesreach (which was a localized encounter for Spinesreach and encouraging research roleplay, not a global event of climate change or pylons).

• Ahhh ok thanks @Antehe

I figured maybe there was some theme or relation with it all.
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Kelliara said:

Perth? PERTH!? Why live on the West Coast when the East is clearly the superior one!?

Ew, East Coast. Admittedly I've barely been to the East Coast - I just remember trying to buy a crossword puzzle book one time between flights in Sydney and getting scoffed at.
    Atrapoema said:

Did you miss me? :D

Daww, of course.
    Asaraii said:

Captain America or Iron Man?

Whiskey or Vodka?

Iron Man. How can you hate this intro?

Whiskey for sure. It makes for a way better sip drink then vodka does, mixed and not imo.
    Atrapoema
    Pypo said:

@ Antehe

The very first promo Racial Relics came soon after the spinesreach event of the Mutated crickets, and invention of the SABLE disease. The origin I believe was explained role-play wise in Helba that the cracking of the pylons released dangerous chemicals capable of causing entire environment to change ((akin to the mutant crickets now deep in the sewers of spines, eradicating the former infestation of stone worms in the process)) This was a really cool science epidemic event seemed to stop before it began. I simply am wondering if since the cracking of the pylons that in other parts of the world where such things have long happened before it happened to us on the mainland, if there was more affects or possibly people affected and completely changed from such happenings.

I fear my question may be too far into the future of story telling since for us, it seemed to only affect a small portion of our mainland....that we are aware of. The dangers of SABLE at first were harming mortals almost to the point of death, but then....it stopped having any potent affect after a while. I'm not complaining just simply curious of where it leads us to next.

I can't speak too much on SABLE as I wasn't involved in it, but I know the relics aren't related. Promos are just promos. @Hadrak can expand on this question for you most likely, but she likes to hold onto her little story secrets.
    Ishin
  • Learning about what goes on in back-round with some events makes you wonder if they will be picked up and more depth added into the current situation. I am just hoping more comes of it! Cosmetics can mean more to me at times then actually being combat capable.

I'm working on a /lick emote that involves an eyeball poking out of the palm of my hand with a tiny mouth with a long purple tongue licks a person on the face. Rajazel was helping me with proper English translation but he's been busy IRL since moved. I got that custom emote token in my inventory sitting there mocking me.
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Keroc said:

she likes to hold onto her little story secrets.

AsaraiiMihaketi
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Why don't you have a shrine in the Hall of Blades? I'm tired of having no official place to pray pointlessly to you.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Ishin
    Draiman said:

Why don't you have a shrine in the Hall of Blades? I'm tired of having no official place to pray pointlessly to you.

Easier to send a message if you ask me :p
    Draiman