What Frustrates You the Most?

124»

Comments

• edited March 2016
    @Toz Not too bad with my own 30% resistance, so I'm very glad this area was added!

edit: Oh, 10% of that is from a blessing. Still, seems like a good addition for more classes
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I know you're not endgame, so I can't speak towards your health pool, but, as Ascendril this is my cut/blunt audit:

Cutting | 54% 0% 23% 60%
    Blunt | 54% 0% 20% 59%

Here's the breakdown:

The following abilities and items are protecting you from Cutting damage:
    Fireveil: 24%
    Energy Shell: 5%
    (overlay): 5%
    Divine Favor: 10%
    Wielded Shield: 23%
    Racial Resistance: 10%

The following abilities and items are protecting you from Blunt damage:
    Fireveil: 24%
    Energy Shell: 5%
    (overlay): 5%
    Divine Favor: 10%
    Wielded Shield: 20%
    Racial Resistance: 10%

You can substitute Divine Favor for endgame protection (which you should ask for from people, I know I did when I was a sub-100 scrub). If you still have your reincarnation, reinc into Wise and augment your Blunt protection. If you don't, well, you should get one at level 99 anyways.

Shell is Skilled 0% , which is a modest investment of 72 lessons, or 12 credits (and 10k gold for refining). Overlay is a Manipulation power Duiran has access to. You'll need reserve energy to fuel this buff, which you can gather by hunting for minor foci every so often.

If you're just rely on a shield and fireveil, okay, yeah, your audit's going to suck, but if you put in a little extra effort, you can pretty much double your audit.

• edited March 2016
    @Serrice This is the first time anyone's mentioned these other audit-buffs to me.. I'll definitely look into shell as those lesson amounts are little.. Honestly never came to mind to ask for a Protection from afar as well, great.. I've noticed how big the difference already is, walking around with 5.1k hp over my usual 4.2k, this will help greatly..

Was tricked into wasting my last reincarnation - will have to wait for 99. Wise with proper enhancements will be a boon as well
    You could also look at orbs and amulets (HELP YLEM MIST) for more helpful things that aren't particularly difficult to get your hands on.

• @serrice more than once mentioned how I -need- the orbs and amulets, though with how little gold there seems to be earned I'll put the 'not particularly hard' up for debate, as I know plenty younger of my class who'll have more of a difficulty getting their hands on those amounts.
    edited March 2016
    It's true that amulets are expensive.

Orbs however, are not, and can be bought at shops for <1000 and have 10 uses. They can also be acquired by absorbing and turning in mists, which gives you research tokens which you can turn in for orbs.

Both blue (cerulean) orbs and red (crimson) orbs are good for damage mitigation.

Lleminara
  • Lleminara said:

@serrice more than once mentioned how I -need- the orbs and amulets, though with how little gold there seems to be earned I'll put the 'not particularly hard' up for debate, as I know plenty younger of my class who'll have more of a difficulty getting their hands on those amounts.

If funding is a concern for your tiny Ascendril novices, one possibility you might consider is Guild-funding their amulets every so often. Or having some sort of guild-payback scheme, where you front them the coin for an amulet and they pay it back.

Or something like that.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    FaerahIshin