Short Discussions

2»

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Toxicologists.

• How do artifact vials serve no purpose now? You still have serums/elixirs.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Ishin
  • I think I'm going to wait for a little bit to let Keroc fix up venom stuffs and release the finalized thing of what he wants to do... whether it be keeping to needing 20 rags, 1 rag, or 20 vials.

Til then, go monk/tera/mage PK!!! Lol.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Draiman said:

How do artifact vials serve no purpose now? You still have serums/elixirs.

With Fluidcache, you only need one vial per fluid. However, if the venoms no longer require a vial, those extra vials bought for that purpose become superfluous, since they probably already have vials for all the other fluids.

• I think everyone is becoming refund happy is what I'm getting at.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

ZsadistTeaniIshin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Yeah, can just trade them in and at least get some back. Can't expect a refund for everything!

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I thought the general stance on refunds was that you generally don't get a full one because you -did- make use of the artifact for however long you had it before. Full refunds would be more of a case-by-case thing if new skills make the old ones entirely unusable, or something like that.
    Teani
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Sorry if I sounded greedy it was more a question that a demand.

Also yes I have an arti vial for each thing so I will now have 8+ for no reason.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    There's a large amount of derailment going on here guys, did you want a single rag or nay? If there isn't much response I'll probably just leave it.
  • edited February 2016
    Keroc said:

There's a large amount of derailment going on here guys, did you want a single rag or nay? If there isn't much response I'll probably just leave it.

YUS!!! SINGLE RAG PLEASE!!! PLEASE @KEROC!!! PLEASE!!
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • Single rag, if there is no option of still utilizing vials as a secondary option.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    single rag please

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• I would support a single rag! Would it work like.. you apply a venom to the rag, which you rub onto the weapon, thus using one application? You could even throw in some weird syntax like "wring rag" which would act like dumping out a vial's contents.. Or is that a thing?!?! -chatty today-

• I would only want a single rag if this rag could hold multiple applications of venoms, otherwise, multiple rags. If a single rag would work where we'd have to envenom it with each new venom, I don't know how it would work for those of us who utilize inline envenoming, as it seems it would cut out the whole prepared application or it seems like it'd just be a hay day for those affs that would hinder the envenoming process.

• edited February 2016
    @Xenia I would assume that it would simply be considered a middle-man for that. You'd still do the envenoming, you'd just need the rag to get it from cache to weapon. Kinda like how you need a needle to stick serums as Undead.

I understand your concern, though. It'd piss me off if I had to do something like "attach needle to (serum);stick (serum);detach needle" for every freakin cure I have.

• Can we not have it grab the venom straight from the fluidcache, otherwise people like Templar. vampires, Carnifex, Syssin, and other venom classes are relying on them who can make the rags who then can charge a silly amount of gold for them.

After spending 40 minutes running around different cities I had to ninja into an enemy city to obtain such a rag for it to tell me I didn't have a rag with Xentio in my inventory.. :(
    MayhemHunting - Discord Chat - CLANHELP MAY (ingame)

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    If you make this change, are you going to up the amount of cloth needed to make the rag to like 50 or something?

• SINGLE RAG.
  • All hail the venom towel.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Ishin
  • Hmm, rubbing towels across my frostspikes like no tommorw - paints an odd image, mage with a towel in-hand rubbing his chunks of ice vividly
  • It puts the kalmia on its skin or else it gets the pole again.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

LleminaraXenia
  • Can deathsight be a log? I think it is in at least several games. It's really nice to get an idea of what was going on that day, or even what's been going on in the past little while.
    DraimanNozuziusYeroJami