LOVE

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE

Zsadist
  • He did enough, my friend.

He did just enough, for a 40 year old man with plantar fasciitis and four neck surgeries.
    Avishai
  • Deadpool. Lewd, crude, everything I ever wanted.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

AryanneXandrenXavinIshinPeriluna
  • Toz said:

Deadpool. Lewd, crude, everything I ever wanted.

Was it worth it?

I kinda of want to see it...but I'm just not sure
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • Kelliara said:

Toz said:

Deadpool. Lewd, crude, everything I ever wanted.

Was it worth it?

I kinda of want to see it...but I'm just not sure
    I'd have paid triple for it, at one point I was cackling so hard I couldn't breathe. Though if crude humor isn't your thing, give it a miss.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Periluna
  • edited February 2016
    @Kelliara: If you don't feel like going to the movie or spending the money, just look up wikipedia or IMDB on the plot summary and you'll pretty much have watched it.... just through a few paragraphs and about 10 minutes. YAY time/money saver!! Its what I did and still had a few minor moment of humor. :)
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• edited February 2016
    Revelen said:

Arguably the best player to step onto the field, and more than arguably one of the classiest.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395

Welp.
  • DEADPOOL
    Buford
  • Wake up to monsoon wind and rain, things blowing all over the place. Hear a big commotion outside, notice a shed on its side in the neighbor's yard, giggle about it a bit.

For shits and gigs, check out back, and realize it's my shed that hopped the fence, not theirs.

It's a really crappy tin shed that is gross and an eyesore anyway that the owner left here, so no big deal. But now it's stopped raining and there is not even a little wind going on.

Neighbor is going to think I hulked out over here. Which may not be a bad thing, because his dogs never STFU when they're outside. I'm sure I can use this to my advantage somehow.
    Iselle
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    My conditioner and bleach came in already, and my dye comes in today! As soon as my sister-in-law's brother is gone and we've proven I'm completely over the stomach flu, purple hair here I come! Hoping by this weekend!
    FeirenzAryanne
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Congrats.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• MoxieMoxie USA
    edited February 2016
    A lot of love for @tenshyo for suffering through each and every single one of my guild task trials (3 already! Not curled up in the fetal position yet. This guy is a trooper.) And not just sitting through them, but making each one a meaningful interaction. As a new person in Aetolia, I'm suffering a lot of text anxiety trying to learn all the lore here and not completely fail explaining it all. It really helps when someone that is proctoring puts the environment at an ease.

Thanks again!

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    AryanneTenshyoEmelleIsande
  • I just landed my Dream job. I'm happy. :)

FeirenzDidiTeaniMoxieEmelleSaritaAryannePeriluna
  • @Moxie I love your character, and I am very happy that I can help make these more comfortable! I am so glad to have you with us!

Moxie
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    One of Facebook's suggested trending says, "Nadezhda Tolokonnikova: Pussy Riot Member Compares Donald Trump to President Vladimir Putin"

Every single part of that made me laugh.
    IshinEmelleMarienaPerilunaAryanne
  • https://www.inverse.com/article/12125-why-black-sails-is-officially-better-than-game-of-thrones

This article made me happy. Nothing against GoT, it's a great show, but I am IN LOVE with Black Sails. So well done and not cliché at all in terms of pirate talk.
  • Periluna said:

https://www.inverse.com/article/12125-why-black-sails-is-officially-better-than-game-of-thrones

This article made me happy. Nothing against GoT, it's a great show, but I am IN LOVE with Black Sails. So well done and not cliché at all in terms of pirate talk.

...after finally fishing AC4:Black Flag..and a relative started watching Black Sails in the next room, I had to poke my head in from hearing "Nassau" and "West indies" a few times..>.>
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    IshinPeriluna
  • Still playing Black Flag. They complement each other quite well. Plus, since Black Sails incorporated real pirates and their stories, you'll recognize quite of few names.
    Ishin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Black Sails got me playing Black Flag which then made me remember Sea Dogs by Bethesda. I love me some pirate games
    Periluna
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Zootopia. Love, love, love, loved that movie.

Konnorn
  • Had this older gentleman come in last week to pick out a cruiser. Had a kind of limited budget, total sweetheart. Comes in for parts regularly. He was supposed to come in yesterday to show his better half the bike. Unfortunately he was having some chest pains and was at the hospital when I texted him to check in on him. This morning they ended up having another guy do a credit application on the bike he wanted and could afford. Fortunately, his 'ole lady' was totally awesome, and was alright with a newer, bigger bike, and I got them a really good deal on it for the hassle of having the bike he wanted sold in front of him.

When he was off in the parts department she told me, 'Ya know? His bike now is a 1980 something cruiser. I'm more worried about it falling apart then us getting hit when I ride with him. And you know, he doesn't complain. Thing falls apart and breaks all the time and he's just so happy working on it and if he gets to ride it around the block a few times, he couldn't be happier. He's even happier when I ride with him. He's so -grateful- for everything, and such a hard worker. I can't wait.'

Took us a while cus we were busy, I was at work an extra half hour tonight, but when they came out of the financing office and both bearhugged me, and he was tearing up, man, that made my whole night.

Nothing beats the wind in your face, with your lady riding behind you. B)
    EmelleIshinDidi
  • I'm very pleased that Slyphe is nonbinary. What a great change - what a great nod toward inclusion of players and characters that are also nonbinary. Thank you so much, admins responsible. :)
    Cheshen
  • I <3 my new signature.. I got it from recent interaction with Slyphe..and I'm not giving the context.
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    DristinAvishai
  • I feel like my first post on new forums should be Aetolia related, but it is not. Ah well!

I ride my bike nearly everywhere, seeing as my job sucks and I can't really afford a car this year (saving up for a wedding!) - Anyway, I bought some cool Buckeye stickers to decorate my helmet with and they came in the mail today. It made my day.

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Cailean - ANOTHER BUCKEYE?!

Cailean
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I still think that's what they are.
    Periluna