Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Sure, it's cold and can feel awful, but winter can be pretty beautiful at times. Just the other day I was heading home from work and had to stop to take some picture.

And then I went out on a break the day after, when the sun was shining. Notice how low the sun is in the sky. It's less than two hours from noon.

SerriceEmelleAryanneSatomiIselleXeniaSollaceKaleigh
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Your country is so pretty!

TeaniEmelleAvishaiXenia
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    DECORATIVE GRASSES
    AvishaiAryanneTeaniXenia
  • edited January 2016
    2 feet of snow was not enough to make an igloo of this magnitude :(

and yes my neighbors are extra-dimensional beings of light, don't stare.
    Asaraii
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I've seen people use milk or soda jugs as ice molds to make igloos
  • Should've done the simpler method. 1- make one giant pile. 2- dig it out.

Not an actual igloo but it'd be better than our stupid snow benches!
  • On the subject of Igloos, here's what my alma mater had to say about them:

I don't know how to feel about that evidently being enough of a thing that they had to warn students about it!
    AryanneIselleAvishai
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    edited January 2016
    It only takes one kid dying for it to be enough of a thing. Same reason you don't play in leaf piles next to the road. I remember a few years ago some UVM student died, it was reported that he was drunk and must have passed out into a snow bank and got plowed into the river.
    AryanneEydisXenia
  • @Iselle one of those days I wish there was an 'awesome' button

IselleRiluoIshin
  • Given the temperate winter we've had this year, it seems counter intuitive to participate in an annual ritual to chase away winter. But traditions must be honoured, global warming notwithstanding.

And what better way to chase away the merciless winter than with parades of raucous, off-tune Guggenmusik and creepy masks.

So after a whirlwind tour of French-speaking Switzerland, the 5 day local carnival will begin tonight. We exchange our clown costumes for the nobler musketeer costumes that will see us through the rest of the season. Spirits will be chased and duly consumed in abundance.

EmelleMoxieAryanneTeaniMarienaIsellePeriluna
    Oh my god those clowns.

AryanneRiluoPeriluna

• Touring Norway on a cruise ship, most of the reason why I've been sparse: earning money to go on this vacation. (I'm on the right.) Lots of fjord action!

TeaniEmelleAryanneAvishaiAsaraiiHaven
  • edited February 2016
    Went to Kennedy Space Center yesterday...

ZarniXeniaMarienaFeirenzMoxieEmelleTeaniKaleighFezzix
  • I had a project I wanted to get done..I did it because I am on the depressed side of life right now:

Posting it here so @chiaki can see it since she wanted to see a "WIP" but this project was one of the simpler ones I could do in the span of an hour or two..so..WIP is not really..necessary.

@lleminara I think you'd want to see it too, so..hiya!
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    What...exactly...is...that?
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    XeniaAryannePeriluna
  • @ishin

it's a sewn together pouch for my gaming dice.. I admit it's not very well lit, and I only have my Ipad to take photos with..but I've got an album of better lit images up, if anyone wants to see, here's the link: http://imgur.com/a/gsK5d
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • This guy has been sucking up all of my time lately. Well that and gross 70 hour work weeks. Adopted him a few weeks ago!

...He may need some time to figure out how the bed situation works

IshinSerriceAvishaiAryanneEmelleIselleKaleighPeriluna
    So...been working on Project: REMOVE RABBIT EARS most of the morning. Ordered some CRG Arrow bar-end mirrors from Revzilla around 4pm yesterday...next day'd them and bam. Here at 8am this morning. Damn, son.

learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    XeniaAryanneIselleHavenKaleighPeriluna
    Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

TeaniPeriluna
  • I love summer. And my garage. And my grill. And meat.

Also, a little project I am working on. Before and after:

Need to get some more bumper plates. As is, I don't have enough weight to really challenge squats or deadlifts, but. It is coming along!
    EmelleBufordAryanneAvishaiIshinIselleKaleigh
    Serrice said:

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

That's the esteemed Dust, so named after the arcade game on the Xbox 360.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Periluna
  • @Revelen, Did you drive your Illinois-licensed car down to Argentina? Might be warmer than average, but it's definitely not summer here. :p
  • @ishin - Fresh out the crate this morning....

• @ishin red one behind it, but if you ain't about that starry white life idk if I can trust you.