Thank you!

Comments

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Big thanks to the liaison team who helped with the testing of Praenomen and getting it live.

@Serrice @Draiman @Valingar @Lim @Ilyon @Aishia

Cheers guys!
    DraimanAvishaiIlyonValingar
  • edited December 2015
    EEEEE!

Thanks to @WhoeverItWas! My sincerest apologies for my lameness and my slowness.

The second wasn't on purpose, I swear. My poor internet was misbehaving, and driving me crazy.

But yes, lots of thanks for the interaction, and also for the patience.

-Edit: Any lameness wasn't on purpose either, thinking about it. It's just one of those things, though.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Ghend
  • @Teani for your pranks and sense of humor! Every progression kills me.
    Avishai
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    All of it has sort of spiraled out of control,@Iselle! It's hilarious. Thanks for being such a good sport. I need to get that book started! XD

Iselle
  • @Irruel for entertaining my weird RP and being generally cool.
    @Aryanne for always making me feel welcome when I come back!
    AryanneEmelleHaven
  • edited January 2016
    @Iselle for sharing my terrible sense of humor, being a rotten person, and generally having a ton of motivation to put into things she does in the game. It's frustrating sometimes to get people interested in org-wide improvements, but she's always 110% and looking to better the organizations she's in. Whether it be by witty banter, planning and running things, or just being helpful in general. Thank you!!! <3
    Iselle
  • TozToz
    edited January 2016
    Given I just retired them,

Thanks to @Periluna, @Suri, @Meskhenet, @Kelliara, @Moirean, @Sibatti @Seir @Kiyotan @Lin and like a million other people for making Kog so fun to play and encouraging me to stick around/not suck. Had I not been the right leg rockstar all those years ago I'd never have met so many of you or enjoyed all this time here - he went on to do his flower thing forever, and I'm perfectly happy to leave his story there.

And on the other side, thanks @Serrice for giving me the nickname 'emocat' and the rest of the Sentinel folks for making Baloz fun to play, but I never quite got the traction with him I wanted so he's out too.

This isn't me poofing, just harvesting characters organs credits, and I felt that since I have probably a half year+ worth of online time on the two of them combined, I ought to make a small post about it.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

EmelleXavinPerilunaSeirSibatti
  • I feel like the image of harvesting the organs of retired characters for their heirs is more amusing than just passing down wealth to an unrelated character >_>

SaritaPerilunaAryanneSeirTenshyo
  • @Velika for being interesting, proactive, and tons of fun to rp with! And also for hilarious poetry.
    Asaraii
  • Need to stop abusing this thread, but mad thanks to @Cieth and @Kallianessa for our impromptu game of two truths and a lie. It was a simple concept, but you guys made it hilarious, interesting, and occasionally deep.
    Asaraii
  • @Avishai, and @Youknowwho.

Thanks for making my evening with some fun RP!
    MoxieAvishai
  • AvishaiAvishai Portland, Oregon
    Thank you for the sit down and chat, was alot of fun to have a bit of RP with the other side of the game.
    I was not disappointed, @Kelliara was as she was painted for me IC, and enjoyable to interact with, a tough cookie!
    KelliaraTeani
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    edited February 2016
    I started tagging people, but fuck that shit it's arduous and I'll forget a bunch of you.

Thanks for making Aet tolerable, I log in for you folks. You can hopefully guess who you are.
    EmelleAryanneFaerahHavenIshinEydis
    I want to thank a lot of people for making things more fun for me in the game again lately. Mostly a big thank you to Spinesreach for putting up with and seemingly enjoying her passion for painting.
    Special shout-outs to @Atarah @Fezzix @Kanivara @Faerah @Xenia @Urial and @Kelliara. You're awesome. Please don't stop interacting with me.

FaerahIshinAtarah
  • edited February 2016
    Okay. This is a bit overdue. Returning is HARD, but having people welcome you and tell you several times over that they are glad you are around more is encouraging. 

@Xavin and @Elwyn - You guys have always been awesome. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to bring Rhine to life for you. I've thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to see what new adventures she gets herself into.

@Daskalos - We don't catch each other often theses days, but it always feels like neither of us have been gone. The dynamic between Rhine and Dask has always been intriguing and fun to play out. 

@Carson - Who knew a potato could create awesome RP? Thanks for sparing time for Rhine and being her friend. 

@Mariena - Rhine's other momma. Absolutely adore you and Mariena. Hope we get more time to RP. 

@Toz - Haven't really gotten a chance for RP lately, but thanks for always being my friend. Miss you.

Thanks to everyone that has spoken to or interacted with Rhine and Periluna. 
    Carson
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Whoever is playing Aban -- thank you! I really enjoy his continued presence in Enorian and his willingness to build relationships with PCs.
    Kelliara
  • Emelle said:

Whoever is playing Aban -- thank you! I really enjoy his continued presence in Enorian and his willingness to build relationships with PCs.

Logsoritneverhappened.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    A little snippet, at @Kelliara's insistence!

Aban offers a half-smile, chuckling quietly to himself. "I feel I've kept you long enough," he states, slowly rising from his seat. "You are a wonderful hostess to me, Emelle and I really should thank you again."

Slowly untangling her legs, Emelle pushes herself to stand. "I need to rest, anyway. I am glad for your company this week. Know that you are welcome here any time, aye?"

Aban bows shortly to you, smiling warmly. "Thank you, Emelle. I appreciate it. I will see you again later in the month, yes?"

"Aye, I hope so," Emelle answers, returning the bow. "Take care, Aban."
    KelliaraTeaniTrager
  • Big thank you to @Jura and @Kanivara for really stepping up in the Carnifex and doing stuff while I work out feeling burned out. You guys are great!

DristinTeaniTenshyo
  • edited March 2016
    I don't normally do this, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the people in Spinesreach orgs who have been working with me on wrapping up TWR stuff (and Enorian peoples, too, with Xia). This has been the most rewarding project I've had in a while, and you all have been pretty fantastic with suggestions on what we should do with the place. There is more to come, of course, but I'm glad for this evolution.
    EmelleKelliaraRevaTeaniAvishaiIshinXenia
  • Thanks to @Arbre for having the patience of an angel while dealing IC Government red-tape nightmare times, and for playing along.

And thanks to @Youknowwho. Yummy RP is always delicious, and I'm craving mooooooore.
    I want to toss out a few thank yous to people because they enrich my playtime.

@Fezzix - simply being awesome
    @Kelliara & @Xenia- steady presences in Teani's life, family-like
    @Kanivara & @Atarah - Fantastic friends
    @Faerah - oh the cruelty of that massive order! Still... <3
    @Avishai - a new acquaintance!
    @Emelle - renewing old friendship is always nice
    @Urial - Old/new friend, fun to joke around with

It's been a lot of fun lately, with the shop and some changes in her life, as well as the hard work during the Three Widows War gaining her some new connections.

Also tossing out a small one to @Arbre for putting up with Teani's grumbling about her. We haven't RP'd, but that's mostly because she's not ready for that step yet.

EmelleKelliaraAvishaiXeniaAtarah
  • I can get on this train! There are always a few people that make Aetolia and RP worthwhile and fun!

Id like to shout out to a few of those!

@Ishin - Always interesting!
    @Kanivara -Always new and exciting things to RP about
    @Fezzix - Just fun to bs with and the occasional dance!
    @Teani- Great friend and fun RP
    @Sollace - The exchanges are amazing
    @Trikal - Yeah, just... yeah! You are great!
    @Eydis - Always great conversation and fun RP
    @Faerah - Fear, and respect are great things!

These people keep life fun and interesting in Aetolia! Thank you to all of you for making Aetolia fun!
    "There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion." - Edgar Allan Poe
    IshinTeaniFaerahEydis
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Been a while, though my lists are shorter than usual 'cause the people I usually RP with have started disappearing/quitting.

For being generally awesome and fun to RP with--and actually RPing with me at least occasionally:
    @Eliser
    @Kaetriela
    @Kaedrasha
    @Carson
    @pretty much everyone in Ve'kahi

Minor one shot RP that I'm thankful for and would like to see more of, too:
    @Konnorn
    @Rhine
    @Phendegwen
    @Clearwater

Stuff I'm generally grateful for that doesn't directly involve RP, but generally helps to impact it quite a bit:
    @Dristin for being helpful in accomplishing the things I want to do for 'kahi and for tolerating the sometimes slow pace at which I get back to her with the requisite writing/decisions.
    @Razmael for being generally helpful, and usually responsive to questions, even though he's hella busy.
    @Antehe for: barding. Don't have other reasons yet, but, <3.

As a slightly tangential addendum, I miss (not a comprehensive list) RPing with:
    @Haven
    @Lexen
    @Hadoryu
    @Laelio
    and
    @Edhain

And would be super thankful if any of them came back and stuck around for more than an afternoon.
    imageimage
    DristinHavenHadoryu
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    It's because of the piano thing that you left me out, isn't it, @Erzsebet?
    ErzsebetAryanne
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    You KILLED my piano, woman. Killed it DEAD.

@Arbre too, for teaching me that pianos in the hands of a true artist are -alive-.
    imageimage
    Aryanne
  • @Kerryn, @Wylliam, @Kaestrin, @Relandroc, and every other Duiranite for putting up with the antics of a very angry grecht. Thanks for being good sports during all this. And thanks to @Carson for being willing to RP out the contract killing instead of just resorting to an issue. I've been having a lot of fun, and I hope you have, too.
    KerrynKelliaraDristinXeniaAtarahEydis
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    :*
  • edited April 2016
    Teani said:

@Faerah - oh the cruelty of that massive order! Still...

Atarah said:

@Faerah - Fear, and respect are great things!

I really appreciate that you both appreciate the sociopath that is Faerah. <3 Also, tossing out love to @Syssin always because you guys are my reason for playing. @Ingram @Ishin @Atarah @Eydis @Trikal @Zarni @Fezzix @Sollace @Feirenz @Olethea... Also @Kelliara, @Teani, and @Aryanne too!
    FezzixKelliaraAryanneIshinAtarahHavenEydisTeani