Plug.dj/Aetolia

Comments

• i like music glee
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
  • whee avatars
  • In plug.dj for a couple hours if anyone wants to join.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Couple of us are hanging out if people want to join up.
  • Bumpage.
  • Yeah, come join me and Hadrak in plug.dj!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    :*
  • Me and Didi are hanging out in plug.dj right now.
    Didi
    Still jamming!

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    B)
  • JOIN MEH

Didi
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I should come jam with y'all again.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

MalokDidiXenia
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited August 2015
    @Didi and I are just playing some music, come join us plug.dj/aetolia
    Didi
  • Me and @Lycia are in plug right now. Maybe @Callidora too in a few.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA

RIP PLUG DJ - WE HARDLY KNEW YOU
    Xenia
  • Here's some thread necromancy. It seems plug.dj is dead. However, I've created a room for us over at dubtrack.fm. It seems to have a lot of the same function as plug.dj did.

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/aetolia

AvishaiXeniaMoxie
    Bump!

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/aetolia

Currently playing some Elder Scrolls music.

XavinAvishai
  • So I've been on for like however long it's taken be to get drunk playing everything from Corb Lund, to Z-Ro, to Bring Me the Horizon.
    Boomer Sooner!

Xavin
  • I've not had too much time to be on dubtrack during the days like I would like to, work has been hammering me hard the last few days. That said, if you want or need mod privs, I am happy to give them to people.

Playing Bloodborne/Dark Souls music till I go to work in a few hours.

• MoxieMoxie USA
    edited February 2016
    Since I bash like 8+ hours a day trying to get to end game, I added a grinding music playlist with 100+ songs. I'm usually on from 8am-3pm pst, so feel free to pop in and share your music.

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    :)
    Moxie
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Is this still a thing? Can Aetolia alumni come hang?

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Moxie
  • all the people dance
  • MoxieMoxie USA
    edited February 2016
    Yep still quite the thing, I queue music often. Come on in! <3

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
  • I was in there the other day with @Hadrak, even though I don't play anymore, @Ashmer
    MoxieAshmer