Draiman

I've only been back for about half, maybe a week, but I've already had almost twice the player interaction I had when I played religiously for years (I really don't know if that's sarcasm or truth). So, even though it's not a lot, anyone who's interacted with him have anything to say?
"You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Comments

• Draiman was a blast at the tavern the other day. It's always nice to see people that aren't quite so used to emoting jumping into the RP scene head-first. Keep up the awesome work! 
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Draiman
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    From the little I saw, Draiman seemed quick and sharp. I like old people and it was nice to be able to easily toss in a reference to a reference to a memory (ala the drink for Desian) and have him smoothly pick up on it and reply. 
    Draiman
  • I had a blast with Draiman at the tavern the other night. It  was a fun, spur of the moment RP moment and I look forward to more with him!

Draiman
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Bump.

Feed my ego plz. :(

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Start PKing.
    DraimanAngwe
    Think I'm gonna have too. Moi's telling people I'm emoting and stuff. -_-

Ezalor
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Emote with their decapitated heads!
    DraimanAngwe
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Draiman's a great character, now that I've gotten to see him more. Determined and fairly stoic, he's seen shit, man. He doesn't seem easily impressed or scared, but he recognizes when stuff is dangerous or a problem, and quietly focuses on the trouble and how to fix it, which I think is absolutely perfect given his age and history. He's also got a fun, dry sense of humour and rational, logical outlook on stuff. For example, a corpse fell from the sky. He - quite pragmatically - turned it into a wraith. Waste not, want not, I guess...it cracked me up.

He's a hard worker and quick to contribute, but he seems a bit self-effacing right now, which is really unique to see from a vampire. Likely a result of him still feeling out where her fits in these days, but I find it refreshing to see a vampire who knows that he's not the biggest badass in the room - though I think he can definitely push for more presence if he wants it. He's got a combat history and strength to leverage.

He should join Spinesreach.

I like his minion emotes!
    DraimanPiperXenia
    I forget these things exist. Oh well I've emoted at people and stuff. Thoughts and opinions?

• Love @Draiman and I won't tell anyone you emote, because you totally don't.

Srsly though, you sir rock, and as much as you say you don't emote, your little interactions are great and I heart them so hard, more pls.
    Draiman
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I hear he's a HUGE NERD.

Draiman
  • No way, he's a huge HEARTBREAKER.
    DraimanDidi
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    We're going to conquer the world. I'll handle the pk and you handle the emotes! Seiriously, was pumped you started RPing, it's fun stuff
    Draiman
  • Love our hours long rp sessions in the dojo.
    Draiman
  • Draiman, you're fun and he ALWAYS emotes at me, also where is that ghast and why isn't it causing more trouble?

Draiman
  • who is this noob, ill wreck u m8. Nah, I guess Draiman isn't HALF BAD, somewhere between a Teemo and the devil. Join the lightside pls, you'd complete our PK crew.
  • Lifer side could not handle Toz/Drai reunited. Dark side would surrender and convert, and you'd have nobody to fight.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Didi
  • We haven't really rp'd but you've been really awesome about encouraging and giving advice to improve my PK and I think that's swell.
    Draiman
  • I'm really excited that Draiman has joined the Carnfex and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to RP and interact with the character on a different level! Also, Drai my bff for real, dating back to the time when he was temporarily retired and sitting in the Hound and Halberd drinking away his days with Xenia and making up drinking games. Those moments shared essentially solidified Draiman as one of my favorite people in Aetolia.

Draiman
  • He's cool I guess.

• @Draiman is a great RPer! He RPs all the time! That means roleplay, wow, look at all those emotes! Draiman emoting everywhere! He has the best emotes!

Hey everyone, Draiman is a roleplayer! He likes to roleplay! You can see his roleplaying in his roleplay logs over at the Roleplay Logs section.

Roleplay.
    IraeKelliaraBufordIshinAishiaHaven
  • Tedrunai said:

@Draiman is a great RPer! He RPs all the time! That means roleplay, wow, look at all those emotes! Draiman emoting everywhere! He has the best emotes!

Hey everyone, Draiman is a roleplayer! He likes to roleplay! You can see his roleplaying in his roleplay logs over at the Roleplay Logs section.

Roleplay.

This is unprecedented. STOP THE PRESS

• I will find you Ted and throatpunch you so help me god.

• @Draiman v @Tedrunai

Fight of the century?

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Draiman will emote him to death.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Haven
  • all the emotes wow
    DraimanHaven
  • Ted would need to lower his RP Divine Fire for that to happen.

NiaHaven