Pilar

Heeeeeey, so I guess I've been playing long enough now that you might have an opinion.

Let me know what's up!
He told me I was so small...
I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!

Comments

• A true pilar of the Aetolian community, Pilar as a character is extremely violent and has homicidal tendencies towards dwarves.

No, I'm lying above to confuse all the innocents who might read only half the aff, I don't mean to pillory you. Seriously, though, I don't think I've RP'd with Pilar at any length, but you seem like good fun on the clans, no pillars of salt and complaining. So I'm thinking you should leave Duiran more, it stinks of trees anyway - grow like a caterpilar and expand your IC interactions towards Enorian.
    PilarTenshyoEmelle
  • edited July 2016
    She is DEARly viewed as a friendly acquaintance, and friend of Tens.

but what would beHOOVES you, is there is not enough rp with the Tennishoe

I can only FAWN for the FAUN so much.

Pilar
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    She's got goat legs.
    Pilar
  • Pilar is a treat. She and Rasani have such a good dynamic and she's sassy and fun and I love her.

Their dynamic is something interesting, Pilar has seen a lot of what Rasani is just now seeing, since this lil Troll is so young and it's just really cool. I love it.
    Pilar
  • Gonna bump this because I got to interact with Pilar once and it was really fun. Something as simple as smoking was entertaining and left me wanting more. Don't have much reason to take a run to Duiran, but don't be surprised if something happens!

Pilar is so confident that it oozes off of her and this always makes me interested, not to mention the rest of her personality that easily comes through in mannerisms and how she speaks.
    Pilar
  • Bumping this because it's been a minute and I want to know your feeeeeels.
    He told me I was so small...
    I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!
  • DrestynDrestyn Bloodloch
    You're very stern and mean. I like that.