Small Ideas - AIN'T NO COMBAT THREAD

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Zsadist said:

Can we get a cauldron to work with FC CONSUME? Would really expedite the process of mass making instead of having to use a FILL command.

refill fluidcache from [item] works
    Diogen
  • Why is it, when you do AB RESEARCH.... only the first skill in each skill tree is purple and the rest are greyed out? Makes it a little hard to know which ones your city actually has based off the AB file and which ones it doesn't. :/

Also....

You are benefiting from the following experience bonuses:
    Statpack Bonus: 30%
    Membership Bonus: 25%
    Artifact Bonus: 15%
    Book Tattoo Bonus: 5%
    Yellow Mist Bonus: 5%
    Double Experience Bonus: 100%
    Wisdom Bonus: 10%
    Manipulation Field Bonus: 10%

Bloodloch has the Research skill in Research (First tree, first skill which is supposed to grant 5% xp buff) but yet I don't see it. Is it actually there or is this xp buff something that we don't get to see?
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Riluo
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited December 2015
    Can we get a general and generic combat message for weaponry attacks (ranging from slash, stab, hack, jab, carve, whatever) added?

Something as simple as:

@Keroc uses Weaponry Attack on Draiman.

There are probably a billion different flavor lines and while I love them all trying to track 3p venoms through weapon slashes is like building a system before Aff view.

So. Many. Triggers.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

DiogenXenia
  • edited December 2015
    Can we please get rid of the stupid ass Shroud artifact? Or at least changes it functionality to not work when you're in aura or open PK areas?
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

JamiEocis
  • IDEASUPPORT 96

IselleAryanneAdaliEocis
  • I am sure loads of people like the way the new WHO list looks, but it's really really bad for my ocd. I know that I know my way around Sapience. I've done foci runs since the beginning of ylem and questing like a madman Before that. I know where things are and I never explored to get a high Explorer ranking. However, with this new WHO list, my ocd kicks in, in a really bad way.

Since the remake of the Explorer system, I have very few explored rooms, because I haven't had the energy to do foci runs or much of anything else. Because of that. I have HUGE holes in the WHO list.

Could we at least make the room number part toggle-able? Like config newscore and things like that. Can we at least open up an option for those who don't want to see vnums?
    Aryanne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited December 2015
    Could the new WHO list at least get back the initial and ending lines so one can trigger opening and closing without having to be a master coder?

Also:

SHOWIDEA 99: For the new who list, it would be good if more (possibly inaccessible) locations were marked off. Havens are shown with a (H) in front of them. Perhaps player houses could have a (C) for castles and Academy rooms could have (A), (I) for instance rooms like Xaanhal, and Newbie areas with (N) so those who are exploring will know it is a room that won't count towards their ranks.

If you like it, please IDEASUPPORT 99

IselleSaritaEocisEmelleIsande
  • edited December 2015
    Please to be making scythe work with Templar Battlefury and/or Carnifex Savagery. Pretty please.

Or am I going to need to use liaison reports to make that request?
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• flyssa
    Saturnine
  • For the love of god, can we please find a way to condense design renewal spam into one message? I logged in to 63 messages. One: Message #6478 Sent By: (aetolia) Received On: 1/02/2016/0:00 "Some designs have just expired and will need to be renewed." And then two - sixty-three just: 100 gold has been automatically deducted from your bank accounts to renew design #whatever.

Alternatively, a way to config the latter batch of messages off, since that's probably less annoying to code?
    imageimage
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited January 2016
    @Keroc

What is the chance of modifying the Atlas artifact to included percentage of areas explored when we do a command with it like so:

TOUCH ATLAS

You place your palms upon an atlas as you recall your explorations.

******************************[ Areas Known ]*******************************
    Completed: Areas:

25% Riparium
    99% The Shastaan Warrens
    56% Dovan Hollow
    100% Tcanna Island

Stupid forum broke my spaces but you get the idea

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Sivekui
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Riluo: Ask Trikal. He might have a script for you that does that, if you ask nicely. :smile:

I'd really like to see overall percentage though, as in how much am I missing before hitting the next rank up (and possibly how many areas do I have that are unexplored. *hope*).

• @Whoever any chance to change ANOINTING to be the same as making analeptic/stimulant since the new fluidcache it's annoying to anoint into a fluidcache and time consuming.

So it takes

1 greenink
    1 goldink
    1 purpleink
    1 liver slice

to make a Jecis poutlice, have it use the same comms but instead of the time-consuming anointing have it incauldron and ferment.

I guess this would also help ALOT when refilling casks too for shop usage
    MayhemHunting - Discord Chat - CLANHELP MAY (ingame)

DraimanRiluoSarita
  • Add changelogs to the IRE Helper app pls

Klettur
  • KletturKlettur Underground
    Please allow us to buy artifact_bandage on existing bandages, or transfer the power.
  • maybe set up a special fluidcache-linked venom rag that lets us apply venoms directly from the fluidcache? Make it worth iron coins, and keep the other venom rag that is already in place?
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • edited January 2016
    This is more a PATHING ISSUE then anything, but @whoever its suppose to go to,

With the path find system I was wondering if we could get a command for taking us a room away from our destination. This will help ALOT when it comes to going to lessers/fights and other things we want to make that 'big' entrance in

So similar to how PATH TRACK works. It takes you to the room without the need of path go.

Have a new Command ' PATH NEAR ' which drops you 1 room from your true destination.

Zsadist
  • edited February 2016
    I have an original moss tattoo from the Academy still..I recently got a second one on my right leg by mistake..

Maybe let WIPE OFF (TATTOO/LIMB) or WIPE OFF (TATTOO) (LIMB) be a thing?
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    Moxie
  • @Xandren the Academy tattoos are more of a Temporary tattoos til you get on your feet in the game and can find someone to tattoo you. They'll disappear just like any other tattoo so personally it's best to get your head/torso/rightarm etc inked with the tattoos you'll be wanting AFTER the academy ones disappear so you know you have room for them.

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    When using the 'REPORTS' syntax to view liaison reports, make it possible to filter classes. E.g 'reports teradrim' would show the reports for terramancy, desiccation, and animation. Just a small quality of life thing.
    KerrynIshinEmelleXenia
  • Can we get something implemented so that we can trade lessons in for credits at either the reverse of 6:1 or maybe even 10:1 ratio?

Erzsebet
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    You'd have to ask corporate about that. That's a pretty hefty policy.

• Oh I know. And I know that they read these forums, so the idea is that they'll check or someone can bring it up with @Razmael and he can bring it up with higher ups.

Because, realistically, we all probably have lessons gathering dust that we'll never use.

• Zsadist said:

Oh I know. And I know that they read these forums, so the idea is that they'll check or someone can bring it up with @Razmael and he can bring it up with higher ups.

Because, realistically, we all probably have lessons gathering dust that we'll never use.

This is why I never convert credits to lessons, ever. I knew I'd just have membership lessons sitting around and doing nothing. What if we were able to sell lessons over an in game market like we can with credits?
    Emelle
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Fezzix said:

What if we were able to sell lessons over an in game market like we can with credits?

That's an idea that's much more plausible. They ain't EVER lettin' use switch them back to credits, as nice as that'd be.
  • Would probably be a better idea as it will then give newbies who can't afford credits to buy lessons with in game currency.

@Razmael, @Hadrak, @Keroc: Lets make this happen!!

• HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    edited April 2016
    Zsadist said:

@Razmael, @Hadrak, @Keroc: Lets make this happen!!

I'm afraid this has been brought up in the past and was a resounding 'no' (from the BIG BOSSES, mind you) as it was considered to be very open to abuse. Definitely good to note the interest though, so I shall pass it on.

Zsadist
  • Maybe a prizebag-esque store you can spend lessons on?
  • edited April 2016
    Lessons are an iffy thing.

If you could trade lessons, the best way for me to power up my character would be for a friend to make alts, get powerbashed up to a point of diminishing time/lesson return , dump the lessons on me, and then repeat. Similarly, you'd also have the cheapest way of buying lessons(outside of lesson sales) would be to buy multiple Iron Elite accounts over multiple newbies and convert/transfer.

This means you'd end up needing high restrictions on who could sell lessons, probably based off of skill levels or time played and you'd end up needing Bound Lessons and Regular Lessons which might end up requiring a third type of credit and so forth. It would end up being a lot more trouble than it was worth in all probability.
    Aulin
  • Thats an easily restricted thing. Make it so you can't sell/trade lessons unless you're Omni-trans. Doing so would stop the above listed abuse.

Erzsebet