Artifact power transfer from item to item

Hi, if I buy an artifact power, hide might for example, and put it on a hat. Can I later transfer it to a shirt? Or is it on that hat permenantly?

Comments

• HELP ARTIFACT TRANSFERS mentions "You may transfer powers from one artifact to another, if the power is transferable and the item type is suitable for the power." 25cr cost. There's no clear mention on if it's possible to move powers to an item that's not already an artifact, though, but I don't see why not.
  • Yep, you can transfer an artifact power to another item later, and yes, it can be to a normal item- provided it's suitable, per what Val said. It simply turns the normal item into an permanent artifact that can be recalled to you. I 'artied' Isande's hair ribbon, for example, since it's been a staple of her appearance since the beginning.

However, I want to point out that if it's the only or last power left on the item and you transfer that power off, the item is destroyed. So.. unless you don't care about the item you've turned into an artifact, you'll want to leave at least one power on it.
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"