Ser Carivah

CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
If I'm going to start posting on the forums more, I guess I should know what people are thinking about me.

This is potentially a horrible idea all around. I may or may not be drinking.
Sakyl

Comments

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I feel terrible for cutting the chat short in the shop. You seem like a fun person and I would love to rp again sometime soon, hopefully not when food is just finished and I have to eat. So come hit me up anytime you want and I promise to write something better than this after that!
    CarivahSakyl
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I send half your tells to Cariv. >_> We actually thought you were a troll at first, since Cariv had quit the guild just days before you showed up. I'm very happy to discover that we were wrong. Carivah is a solid, stable, smart and competent member of the Keep. She has motivation and drive and though she's a bit on the quiet side, I think she's blossoming a bit more now that she's been knighted and it's great to see her taking on responsibilities. I could definitely see her as an officer some day. I'm really excited to see her working with Bloodloch to help give the Carnifex a stronger role there.

From a roleplay standpoint, your writing is great. Very clean and concise, with a knack for creating really clear images and descriptions of action and expressions. Definitely glad we have you around - you're a straight-up asset to the guild and I hope that you are enjoying yourself, because I love having you!
    TozSakyl
  • You were on my list of people to bug. And now I'm not playing, so when Carnifex revamps happen, I'll show up and bug you then.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

CarivahSakyl
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    Moirean said:
    I send half your tells to Cariv. >_> We actually thought you were a troll at first, since Cariv had quit the guild just days before you showed up.
    They're calling me Cariv2 in BL now.

:(
    Sakyl
    I've been back a couple weeks now, I've been introducing myself all over BL like hella, and it's this thread's anniversary.

So for all those reasons, bump!
    Sakyl
  • edited March 2015
    @Carivah is one of Sakyl's best friends. One of the women Sakyl would lean on any time she needed help she couldn't reasonably ask her father about, and her mother isn't about to ask, or couldn't ask her mother, and you RP EXTREMELY solidly. I enjoy RPing with you, and you've created an awesome character.
  • Carivah, man, I owe you some RP and guild stuff and I've been busy! However, this will happen, in the mean time, let me say that I think you're solid, interesting and fun to interact with, at least this is what I recall from before, and I can only imagine that it's even more so now!

SakylIrae
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    Carivahhh I definitely owe you some RP as well,  a shame our  timezones are so different (I think?), or at least our schedules are. But I love the talks we've had so far, your character is fun to interact with and definitely got Irae a bit outside of her shell.
    CarivahSakyl
    edited March 2015
    I'm PST, but insomnia often means I'm coming to Aetolia around midnight my time.

Edit: Though more and more people to talk to lately has pushed that to more like 8/9 pm.
    Sakyl
  • don't forget 8/9 am and longer! ^_^
  • Had the start of some RP with Carivah today and another, looking forward to more! I just had to go do work and couldn't stick around for more. Sorry!
  • Carivah both calms Jura and keeps her angry.
    I frankly enjoy that I've had to look up words that I hadn't used or seen before. You make RP fun and a learning experience.

Carivah is the first person that ever made Jura cry. That's pretty significant to Jura, and

The solidity of your emotes and imagery is superb. You accurately convey Carivah at all turns, with hardly any lapse in character. I am completely, still to this day, glad that Jura can call Carivah Sire.
    Xenia