LOVE

Comments

• Tobias is the best.
    Thank you for existing and playing with us.

AarbrokAdali
  • Expensive lunch, forgot my wallet like a winner, and other intern lends me money. Wanting to be hip and happening, I paid him back via Venmo...and ended up selecting the wrong person. They had almost the same exact username, and their pictures were even similar! So essentially, I gave a stranger $50 over the internet.

Wrote back that it was a mistake and requested a return, though wasn't banking too hard on it. Ten minutes later, the guy shoots the money back, along with a "Have a good weekend!"

Restored a bit of faith in humanity there. :)
    DidiRasharKerrynIshinDemarcusTeaniAryanneAsaraiiLleminara
  • Just finished the three and a half hour drive back from picking up my son. Sitting in the driveway for 10 minutes, because this sleepy boy has my finger and nothing short of an act of God would make me take it away from him right now.

<3
    DemarcusIshinDristinTeaniEmelleMarienaAldricIselle
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Rashar said:

Just finished the three and a half hour drive back from picking up my son. Sitting in the driveway for 10 minutes, because this sleepy boy has my finger and nothing short of an act of God would make me take it away from him right now.

<3</p>

That's the bestest. My little man got to nap on the couch with me this evening after dinner for a few hours. Love it.

Second best is the exam slated to be administered on Monday somehow got attached to an e-mail that went out to the class with all of the powerpoints from lectures. I notified the instructor immediately and shortly after an e-mail saying, "We don't have an alternate form and there isn't time to write a new exam by Monday", we got another e-mail saying, "Whelp, it's a take-home exam now. Just don't talk to each other about it."

Score. That sounds like I just picked up an easy 10 hours that had previously been earmarked for studying this weekend.

To further add to things, my shiney new XBox One is scheduled to be delivered by the end of the day tomorrow. TRICK OR TREAT!

The only downside is that it's being shipped in two parts -- one with the console and bonus game, the second being the second controller. So... we'll see if I have a completely pointless XBox One controller to play with, or a new console! You know, to do something with those 10+ hours I just got back.

Oh. And I get to watch my team play this weekend from the comfort of my own home. And I don't have to drink anything but coffee while I do. Coffee, bagel, and football. That is, assuming I can convince the Ruler of the Remote that Football >> Winnie the Pooh. That kid is relentless in his pursuit to watch Winnie the Pooh...

IselleDristinTeaniAryanne
  • Cartoons go on the laptop when football is on. This is mandated from the Heavens.
    Anfini
  • edited October 2015
    The Bob Ross marathon.

Also, just Bob Ross in general. <3

HAPPY LITTLE TREES!

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    MarienaAryanneAarbrok
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Eydis said:

The Bob Ross marathon.

Also, just Bob Ross in general.

he is the most calming and wonderful man. I hope he is painting beautiful sunsets in the sky now.

Eydis
  • I love that this is my last fall semester as an undergrad AND it's almost over. ^.^

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    IshinJensen
  • I got a scooter! It's cute. It can also do upwards of 70 MPH (112 km/h)! I have named it Scooty Puff Jr.
    DiogenKerrynEmelleAarbrokIshinDidi
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Anfini said:

I got a scooter! It's cute. It can also do upwards of 70 MPH (112 km/h)! I have named it Scooty Puff Jr.

When you're ready to upgrade, start Yamaha.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Haven
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA

IshinAnfiniAryanne
  • @Anfini Don't listen to @Ishin. Honda all the way.
    Aarbrok
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Asaraii said:

@Anfini Don't listen to @Ishin. Honda all the way.

Don't get one of those lightweight garbos for your first bike. You need something with a good balance of weight and agility. Yamaha is where it's at breh. Get a honda after you're used to riding something with some balls.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • LelacLelac Houston, TX
    Lots of help from @Faerah. It's great fun leveling up like I'm already max level. :D@Ishin for his belt too. And props to the people that helped me get mending vials when I got two broken arms. And answered all my questions. And fell in to a hole with me to help me find my way out.
    AryanneFaerahIshinEydis
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Kelliara - I make you mental with my RP, I have for years, but you have never once changed who Kelliara is and I am eternally grateful for your consistency, even when Aarbrok is pulling every nasty name and ever finger to point at her. You are a monolith of lady wolf who is unwavering and I adore you for it.

Aarbrok takes a deep breath, walking forward quietly he locks eyes with Kelliara and gives her a gentle peck on the cheek, "We will meet again Chairwoman." he affirms before turning for the shadows.

..and you can guarantee that Aarbrok meant that when he said it.

Until we meet again Spinesreach, I have finals coming up I dont have time to start drama :dizzy:
    <3@Spinesreach you can take the Aarbrok out but you cant take the Spinesreach out of him.
    Xenia
  • My YONANAS contraption of epicness. Love icecream and bananas? Buy one. It's $20, texture just like icecream, slight banana taste. Great with other mixed fruits, great with peanut butter, great with some chocolate syrup, crushed up chocolate mint patties...

I've only tried it with other mixed fruit so far, but the handy dandy recipe list calls for the even tastier versions, SO I'LL LET YOU KNOW LATER HOW THEY TURN OUT.

MUST I GO ON???????????????
    IshinAryanneAarbrokAnfini
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    edited November 2015
    Asaraii said:

My YONANAS contraption of epicness. Love icecream and bananas? Buy one. It's $20, texture just like icecream, slight banana taste. Great with other mixed fruits, great with peanut butter, great with some chocolate syrup, crushed up chocolate mint patties...

I've only tried it with other mixed fruit so far, but the handy dandy recipe list calls for the even tastier versions, SO I'LL LET YOU KNOW LATER HOW THEY TURN OUT.

MUST I GO ON???????????????

I didn't know this existed and now I love you so much. I'm lactose intolerant and addicted to peanut butter banana milkshakes.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    IshinAsaraiiAarbrokAnfini
  • @Oleis oh man, you're going to be in love with this thing!!! My aunt is a Pampered Chef pro-kitchen goddess, and my uncle is a very meat and potatoes kinda guy. So naturally, when his hard-ass lit up like a christmas tree and he giggled, 'want some banana icecream?' I lost like 5 teeth when my jaw dropped to the floor. I am a peanut butter banana EVERYTHING lady (gtfo pumpkin spice), so ugghhh, so good. I don't think a blender/mixer can create this texture (at least I haven't been able to get it to). It -is- like 6 pieces to take apart and clean, but honestly if you just fill the sink up with some warm water and take it apart to soak, isn't a big deal. Your mouthgasm will be worth it.
    AryanneAarbrok
  • Company we were working for fed us lunch today. Ribs, brisket, hot links, baked beans, sweet tea and red velvet cake for desert. Going back to work was -hard-. All I wanted to do was nap like a baby.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

XeniaAryanneIshinTragerTeaniIselle
  • Lots of love for Jayke and Phen <3

Anyone who feels left out, yes I love you too
  • It isn't a huge city or anything, but still. Reading the news this morning, and apparently Binghamton, NY is officially the first city in the US that's actively found homes for all of their previously homeless veterans, and working to put measures into place to keep it that way. I grew up in that area, and the city is actually really kinda gross/trashy in a lot of places, so it's really cool to see that they were so aggressive about it. Been a little out of the loop with home town news, but yay!!
    IselleIshinZsadistMinaretAryanneEmelleTeaniXenia
    Asaraii said:

and the city is actually really kinda gross/trashy in a lot of places, so it's really cool to see that they were so aggressive about it.

Central and upstate NY: trashy with a heart of gold. (or a bit of gold)

Asaraii
    Going out for Korean tomorrow for lunch. I should try something new--but no. I'm gonna eat dolsot bibimbap till the bitter end.

GhendIselleAsaraiiXeniaIshin
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I'm thankful for imagination and the way it brings us together. Happy Thanksgiving, friends! <3
    DraimanAnfiniAryanneKerrynIselle
  • Happy Thanksgiving!
    DraimanEmelle
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited November 2015
    I am thankful for the muscle relaxers that the ER gave me, for I am a much happier person when I can actually breathe past the pain in my neck/head/shoulder.

Also, all you UNICORNSers.

<3

IselleDraimanEmelle
  • I'm thankful for this little guy, my husband, my family, and all my friends. Well, and most of you all - you definitely keep me on my toes. :) Happy thanksgiving to all y'all.
    IselleDraimanKerrynEmelleBufordIshin
  • I am thankful for this little girl, who was my unexpected blessing.

I am thankful for the family I have with @Ignotum. And the lovely players here who make it worth being around.

EmelleIselleKerrynBufordDristinIshin