Thank you!

Comments

• Thank you for everything you've done, @Oleis. Your patience, tenaciousness, and refreshingly cool-headed approach to administration and community leadership have been nothing short of excellent.
    KerrynXenia
  • edited October 2015
    Thank you, my lovely @Syssin who I adore more than words could possibly express. You guys are literally my reason for playing. I also want to apologize to poor @Eydis, who got Senator and thrown into the lion's den (heh heh heh) with very little notice on what the Guild leadership was planning on. You've been awesome - even if there have been moments where I have considered putting aside my laptop just in case one of your shorted fuses managed to travel through the interwebs and blow it up. <3

Also, @Mastema - I appreciate your efforts to engage us!
    IngramEydisIshin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Thank you everyone who came to that little feast in Eno. It was a lot of fun and I appreciate all of you coming by!

AarbrokAnfiniIselle
  • After a sour initial interaction when I first returned after a few months of dormancy, I feel like I've only now been able to sustain my interest and successfully keep logging into Aetolia.

It's not easy coming back to faces that are not quite familiar, but there have been a few people whom have been really helpful with settling me in. You know who you each are, because I've probably interacted with you for more than a few times. Thanks a bunch!
    Aarbrok
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Elene said:

After a sour initial interaction when I first returned after a few months of dormancy, I feel like I've only now been able to sustain my interest and successfully keep logging into Aetolia.

It's not easy coming back to faces that are not quite familiar, but there have been a few people whom have been really helpful with settling me in. You know who you each are, because I've probably interacted with you for more than a few times. Thanks a bunch!

<3
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    EleneHaven
  • @Iselle - Iselle has slain herself by bleeding profusely over her athame.
    Me - Iselle has slain herself by once again, f***** with Chakrasul's shit.

Thank you, @Iselle, for rocking. I love the relationship our characters have with each other, and that each interaction is quirky and awkward as hell. You're easily on the top 5 list of my favorite people to RP with since I started playing Aetolia.
    IselleIshinXenia
  • Hurray! Thanks to @Severn, @Maghak, @Ivoln, @Avareti, @Chakrasul and all the other God-like people who have dealt with Kelliara ICly about 'stuff' lately. I can honestly say it's be a delightful highlight to my Aetolia-ing of late.

(I have no idea if you guys lurk about on the forums at all, but anyway!)

So, many thanks to you all :)
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    DristinGhendAarbrokIshinHadrak
  • To all veterans and fellow active duty members (of all country branches), have a great Veterans Day, stay safe, and enjoy your day. Don't forget to thank the veterans who came before you. :)
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

TragerIselleEmelleAnfiniHaven
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Zsadist said:

To all veterans and fellow active duty members (of all country branches), have a great Veterans Day, stay safe, and enjoy your day. Don't forget to thank the veterans who came before you. :)

240 years old, Marine Corps. OORAH. Get some.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    ZsadistIselleHaven
  • @Sarita - Your witty comments add nicely to the collection of sarcastic and cocky broads in Bloodloch. Adds to the atmosphere and I thoroughly enjoy it. Thank you! Speaking of sarcastic and cocky broads, so much <3 for @Iselle cus she's ridiculous, and @Mariqueen for going all kamakaze in Spinesreach like a boss, you ladies are awesome.
    IselleSarita
  • edited November 2015
    Gotta echo the love for @Sarita. She really brings this sense of gravitas and grace to Bahir'an, and her aloofness makes a person that much more gratified by even the faintest of praise. It may (or may not) be hard to tell, but she's secretly one of Iselle's role models. Also @Eocis for being funnily unfunny! @Sineos for being ambitious and clever and interesting! And @Asaraii for always giving me a dose of sass right back. So much sass.
    Sarita
  • Iselle said:

Gotta echo the love for @Sarita. She really brings this sense of gravitas and grace to Bahir'an, and her aloofness makes a person that much more gratified by even the faintest of praise. It may (or may not) be hard to tell, but she's secretly one of Iselle's role models. Also @Eocis for being funnily unfunny! @Sineos for being ambitious and clever and interesting! And @Asaraii for always giving me a dose of sass right back. So much sass.

Funnily unfunny, that's exactly what I was going for!

@Iselle 's continued amusement, and even frustration, at Eocis' lack of makes my day
    Iselle
  • @Cariv, @Asaraii, @Trikal, for making coming back an enjoyable experience so far. 
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

IshinAsaraii
  • <3@Draiman and having you back around!
  • Draiman said:

@Cariv, @Asaraii, @Trikal, for making coming back an enjoyable experience so far. 

</3

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• omfg ok @Toz too

• Draiman said:

omfg ok @Toz too

Better!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• MariqueenMariqueen USA
    edited November 2015
    And what about me? :(
  • edited November 2015
    Thank you to the Syssin players, who are always supportive and wonderful to me. <3@Ingram @Atarah @Faerah @Ishin @Trikal @Sollace @Corvo @Zarni and many others. I adore each and every one of you. ^.^

Thank you to the crafting gnomes for being awesome and getting last minute designs through the q yesterday for the unity ball. I really appreciated it!

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    IngramIshinFaerah
  • Eydis said:

Thank you to the Syssin players, who are always supportive and wonderful to me. <3@Ingram @Atarah @Faerah @Ishin @Trikal @Sollace @Corvo @Zarni and many others. I adore each and every one of you. ^.^

Thank you to the crafting gnomes for being awesome and getting last minute designs through the q yesterday for the unity ball. I really appreciated it!</p>

Back atcha. And all of yas mentioned in Eydis' post. You make this game entertaining and fun.
    IshinFaerahEydis
  • We don't say it enough but THANKS to all the admin for continually creating new hunting areas like Luzith's Lair, ingenious quests and putting on events and contests. Always something new to keep me challenged and interested. B)
    IselleBufordAryanneTeaniAarbrokDristinHadrakEmelle
  • @Emelle for a fun little encounter and for probably setting Iselle in motion to be a chain smoker
    Emelle
  • @Callidora for being there for me through the stuff that has been going on with me lately. You have truly showed your loving and caring nature. You don't know what it has meant to me.
    1) Enorian declares war on Bloodloch, because Ellenia said Dato was a smelly butt face.
    CarivahIshinMalokIselleNeoma
  • AvishaiAvishai Portland, Oregon
    Thank you @Dhar @Illuminai @Aithene @Camile @Tenshyo @Phendegwen OKAY THERE ARE ALOT OF YOU...

Honestly, coming back after being gone so long and playing and feeling entirely out of my element, Templars, Morrogs, like...honestly this has been a struggle but its been one that is worth it, thank you all for being around and helping me dive right back in, I am having a blast and appreciate all of you.
  • @Whoever keeps possessing my entities. Little things like that help alleviate the boredom, you're awesome.

DiogenAryanneAvishaiXeniaKelliaraEmelleTeaniIselleAsaraii
  • @Icuin! I love characters with dry, subtle senses of humor. Here's to more interaction! @Asaraii because maggots, and @Draiman's ghast because he's soooooo infatuated with rp.

DraimanIshinAsaraii
  • Iselle said:

@Icuin! I love characters with dry, subtle senses of humor. Here's to more interaction! @Asaraii because maggots, and @Draiman's ghast because he's soooooo infatuated with rp.

Yeah that ghast is going to ruin my reputation.

IselleIshinTeaniEmelle
  • @Iselle, @Icuin - that was entertaining, you guys crack me up.
    Iselle
  • edited December 2015
    Wooo! Thanks to whoever mob possessed Kiri, the bar wench in the Hound and Halberd tavern. You really made my day. It's these little moments when things unexpectedly come to life around you that make for nostalgic memories.

<3
    AryanneDraimanIselleTeani